• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

He seems cool and is a dang *chad* in P2. Jokes aside i have the game and i have hopes for hom as a Persona protag. Plus he reminds me of Kazuya

That does sound better.

Is there a way to change the title? Or do I have to start from scratch?

Granted I never really played it. As a matter of fact SMT nocturne is the only one that I played. You know where I should go off from there?

MYHERO said:
Granted I never really played it. As a matter of fact SMT nocturne is the only one that I played. You know where I should go off from there?
Play SMT IV, then IV: A, then spin-offs in whatever order u want

Got a question, if Metatron was in the third brane of YHVH's domain, wouldn't that make him 1-C?

Possibly. The reason is probably among the lines of the fact YHVH specifically recreated Metatron to be 1-C to stop Nanashi. Not that he was naturally 1-C as an aspect of YHVH. Not to mention other more regular angels such as Seraphim and Sraosha were as well so its really a one time thing. Or if that dosen't float your boat it could that he's *potentially* applicable for 1-C but he's usually made from YHVH Avatar head rather than his true self

What do you guys want in SMT V? Like how would you want the story, the gameplay, and any upgrades you want to see?

I for one don't care too much about powers for SMT on this site. I think I'm already content with them being the strongest 2-As, High 2-As, and 1-Cs on the site. But if I have to choose, I guess I'll go for 1-B since Digimon is eventually going to be 23 dimensional somewhere down the line, and I think it would be funny if Digimon still has its rivalry with SMT.

Story wise, I don't really want it to feel like an anime. I've seen the complaints for SMT 4 Apocalypse and I have to agree on how it feels so much more like Persona. I love anime myself personally, but one thing I loved about Nocturne was how unconventional it felt. There was no cheesy lines about friendship. There wasn't a world you needed to save as the world is already shit. And all of the characters were fleshed out with morally gray roles in the story. This quite unorthodox tone is what got me into this series, and also why Demifiend is my favorite protagonist. (Since he is also the most distinct compared to the others in my opinion.) So I just don't want this anime feeling shoved down in SMT. Keep it to Persona or any other spin offs.

Gameplay wise, I say to make it hard. I know the way I said it seems lazy, but I feel like there is an abundance of catering to the casual market in games and they dumb down a game so new comers don't feel uncomfortable with how it already is. I hope SMT doesn't fall under that and makes the games difficult and rewarding.

I╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠ÂM╠ÂT╠ ╠Âg╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âr╠Âi╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âm╠Âm╠Âe╠Âd╠Âi╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âk╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âs╠Âa╠Âg╠Âr╠Âe╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âl╠Âi╠Ât╠Âi╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây.

I'm going to pretend I understand what you guys are talking about, but in reality I only played one SMT game

Back