• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

"Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne would never take advantage of our innate gullibility"

Code:
*Mot and Matador intensify*

Thanks, just recently played Persona 5 and felt that the current render of Satanael wasn't that great

Also since this has been bothering me for awhile. Are we ever gonna mention Flynn's feat of defeating full Masakado?

Which key did he perform it?

Oh and since Nanashi vs Demifiend was decidedly in Nanashi's favor, I was thinking about moving on and doing Aleph vs Demifiend. Would that be a bad idea?

Really? Is it because of him actually being able to beat a high 2-A YHVH? I would've thought Demifiend's type 8 immortality could've been some use at least.

He preformed it at endgame key at DLC. And basically. Demi-Fiend is at most equal to Lucifer while Aleph can kill YHVH and has done so multiple times, as confirmed by Lucifer's time statement

SMT topic: Whose art in the history of this franchises do you like the best? For demons Kaneko is seriously the GOAT, but Soejima makes better looking humanoid characters in my opinion.

Sure. Aleph is the Father, Hero is the Middle Child and Main Character, Flynn is the older "cooler" brother who works and is applying to College, Nanashi is the youngest sibling and in Middle-School, Demi-Fiend is the edgy teenager, older than Hero but younger than Flynn and is in High School alongside Hero.

Demifiend might be my favorite protag, but I'll admit he looks ******* stupid with those tennis shoes.

MYHERO said:
Demifiend might be my favorite protag, but I'll admit he looks ******* stupid with those tennis shoes.
I unironically love them. It's just so silly.

Ah sorry. I feel like we've been ignoring what you said for a quite of while now.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

Like how that one guy tried to make a profile for DLC Demon. So it has to be reviewed by admins first to be put up? Cause i'm making a profile for Zurvan. I feel fairly confident after practicing so much

"That one guy" is me. And also you can just post the profile once it's done. Matthew didn't deleted mine because I just posted it prematurely. He did it because it was non canon (even though there is no canon in SMT)

As long as the Zurvan you're talking about it is from the main game he was in and you followed the standard editing rule, then you will be fine.

I'm not really sure what the standard is. As far i know, it just has to have enough material to make a profile out of and if it's a other version of a character have enough differences with the original. And be generally coherent.

Back