• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Goku rematch...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... so the previous battle I made with the same 2 characters was apparantly a stomp, so imma try and redo this one...

Speed unequalized

All Fiction and Book Maker unrestricted

Xeno Goku

Sorry but why redo a Vs when you '''Absolute Nerf '''a haxless characters face a guy who is infinitely stronger?

Goku has the advantage AP and can get victory via Raw AP

Medaka Blitz, FTL vs Sub Rela so the attack of Goku will not be useful, to add that with Auto Pilot and its reaction as well as its capacity completely erased its presence, Goku will never be able to touch her.

Medaka can easily Use Scar Dead to reopen his past wounds, Mind Manipulation, Disasae Manip to give him a deadly disease and kill him In short ect... She wins with no difficulty

First, What God Mode? all the medaka mode contains the word "God" so I do not know which form lol

Second, Why do you want to change?

1. I meant her most powerful God mode, I don't know the name. I think it's the most recent one

2. Idk why, just curious to see how some characters stack up to Goku

Mickey1940 said:
2. Idk why, just curious to see how some characters stack up to Goku
You can just look at the profiles and see for yourself how they stack up to goku.

This thread is about to be closed because it is a stomp similar to the previous one. Medaka is bomb rushing the entire verse faster than Kumagawa.

Your thread

Firephoenixearl said:
What's the point of this?

Medaka just copies Super Sayan and uses five forks to insta kill goku.
You plots All fiction BS GG? That would be more accurate

Also, Fire, what you just showed me...

Is one of the most Mary Sue things ever. I hate Medaka cause of this. And I hope she gets overpowered by an eraser from the creator of Medaka Box...

Medaka's story isn't a conventional one. She herself is a commentary on the idea, in a way, in that due to always being incredibly powerful and stuff she never learned normal human interaction, among other things.

Wokistan said:
Medaka's story isn't a conventional one. She herself is a commentary on the idea, in a way, in that due to always being incredibly powerful and stuff she never learned normal human interaction, among other things.
Not an excuse. Goku's powerful as ****, has little education, is beyond his verses GODS, was raised in solitude in the first 12 of years of his life...

And yet, he knows ALL the things when it comes to Human Interaction. Hell, Jiren knows more Social Interaction.

Goku actually properly interacts with people though, and Medaka's like 16. She's also more overpowered relative to her verse than Goku is. If anything, its weird for Goku to be that proficient so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back