• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs. Funny Valentine (a.k.a. "Lapitus' unintentional surprise")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thesolidsnakex said:
> not op
> tells us what she has anyway

"Ok"

and it's not just me who thinks that paradox wins against Medaka B4 she can use all fiction
She doesn't need to use all fiction. And what do u want to know exactly?

Alright, so whats the vote count?

The scenarios I'm seeing right now.

1. If Hero is on it is a stomp for Medaka favor.

2. Inconclusive.

3. Medaka in lead of votes cause FV votes were invalid due Monarch Laciel spotting the flaws in the arugment.

Also, does anyone mind telling me how Funny Valentine was defeated in the first place?

3. Those votes may not be invalid, seeing as even if people are still argumuing whether or not Medaka using All Fiction to bring herself back from erasure will result in her clone coming back to and then they just erase eachother again, they still operate on the premise that she can bring herself back from erasure, which may or may not be true. If they are valid, I apologise, and this match can be added.

A High 3-A attack broke through Love Train's barrier. Because apparently AP beats hax in the jojo verse.

>Because apparently AP beats hax in the jojo verse.

Monarch if ya want state something make sure ya actually state a fact and not a falsehood man.

Hax overpowered hax.

The fact the spin destroys the soul bypasses defense and objects and shielding and can move across dimensions? Hence why an imperfect ball breaker past lt and the wall?.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Ok, I get the gist of it now.
I'm still curious how nobody brought up the argument of Medaka using her own stand for this battle.
Medaka copies D4C.

Medaka can no longer be paradoxed as the owner of D4C and can jump right back if he tries to BFR her

GG

We are all assuming she is bloodlusted so she can use her All Fiction to beat Funny Valentine. I thought she didn't use it until the very last possible minute and relied on her other abilities more?

Because if thats the case, FV should still get his paradox off which would erase her giving her no last second opportunity to use it, do to the unknown and vague ability being used before her. And I think most are in agreement that AF>Paradox>Misfortune , but I still think that if he DOES get it off, she cant use AF anymore because she no longet exists in any form, be it dead, alive, in spirit or anything in between.

So while she has many ways to beat him using AF from copying D4C to erasing his manipulation, in character she'll never use it on him until its too late.

"We are all assuming she is bloodlusted so she can use her All Fiction to beat Funny Valentine. I thought she didn't use it until the very last possible minute and relied on her other abilities more?"

In character, she does use all her abilities given the right situation. When against Iihiko, she saw him as enough of a threat that she unloaded her full arsenal at him, tho it obviously did not work. The question is, of course, is Valentine enough of a threat to warrent such an unload

Thesolidsnakex said:
1.We are all assuming she is bloodlusted so she can use her All Fiction to beat Funny Valentine. I thought she didn't use it until the very last possible minute and relied on her other abilities more?
2.Because if thats the case, FV should still get his paradox off which would erase her giving her no last second opportunity to use it, do to the unknown and vague ability being used before her. And I think most are in agreement that AF>Paradox>Misfortune , but I still think that if he DOES get it off, she cant use AF anymore because she no longet exists in any form, be it dead, alive, in spirit or anything in between.

3.So while she has many ways to beat him using AF from copying D4C to erasing his manipulation, in character she'll never use it on him until its too late.
1. If she sees someone as enough of a threat or if she's not willing to waste time she will just be spammy, like REALLY spammy. She unloaded part of Ajimu's arsenal on some poor guy barely worth any effort.

2. I need to explain better don't I? All Fiction undoes actions (can undo most things u can think of but ok) and if she dies it will undo the action that lead to her death (or in this case erasure), so the level of damage is not a factor. Even when she is dead she CAN'T activate All Fiction, that's when All Fiction becomes AUTOMATIC and brings her back (even if she doesn't want to come back). Now we got that out of the way if All Fiction exists, Medaka WILL come back (unless it's a special case which D4C isn't that kind of special case to bypass All Fiction). Now here is the thing, All Fiction (along with all the other minuses) CAN'T be erased from existence (i mean they can but you need a REALLY strong erasure, and apparently the more evil/disgusting the minus the harder it becomes). So Medaka will be erased by D4C, but All Fiction WON'T and will therefore bring Medaka back.

3. Copying D4C is done by The End (her main ability) that copies things passively and does so in some ways which are almost impossible to be stopped in a match. Like Medaka doesn't need to realize that you have special powers to begin with, Medaka tries blitz, he uses LT, LT now gets copied and is being used at least 120% better (if LT is being used at it's full ability, if not it will be perfected). Medaka has copied stuff by even hearing. So end conclusion the moment Medaka realizes FV has a skill, she copies it passively. Then FV tries to beat her and realizes Medaka is the "exact same type of stand as him". Then if FV even mentions stands like GER and TWOH......yeah she becomes novel kars on crack.

>Copying lt.

D4c maybe. Although it on the other hand? No.

Also one stand per being rule. Medaka would murder and defeat herself from doing that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>Copying lt.
D4c maybe. Although it on the other hand? No.

Also one stand per being rule. Medaka would murder and defeat herself from doing that.
Lol, it's medaka xD. Ajimu said Kumagawa couldn't hold any abilities other than the 2 he has, but medaka could copy all of them.

Then there is kars.

Medaka could just copy their abilities

Medaka only needs 1 stand to turn this into a stomp.

Ya have litterally no idea how stands work do ya? Having more than one stand would end ya. And stands more than a "ability". Stands are a manifestation of the soul and unless medaka can copy souls.

And the noncanon kars that only can do that through a rule that he has and not even a being that copied him could fo?

Ignoring the fact medaka cant even copy a multiversal singularity that medaka cant even view sense it interact with. And that comes from a source medaka probably cant copy.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya have litterally no idea how stands work do ya?
Having more than one stand would end ya. And stands more than a "ability". Stands are a manifestation of the soul and unless medaka can copy souls.

And the noncanon kars that only can do that through a rule that he has and not even a being that copied him could fo?

Ignoring the fact medaka cant even copy a multiversal singularity that medaka cant even view sense it interact with. And that comes from a source medaka probably cant copy.
Monarch said something about that soul part. Stands ARE fighting spirits, if they were souls then everyone would have a stand.

What rule is that?

"Can't copy a multiversal singularity".....really lol? She copied Ajimu's skills which have existed before existence became a thing. So yeah multiversal singularity is pretty easy.

And monarch has been wrong quite often this thread.

Hes kars and thus the only being that can be called the ultimate thing. Not even alternate reality kars or Dio after eating kars taking his power and becoming his equal could break the rule. And once again noncanon .

Skills which clearly arent a singularity.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And monarch has been wrong quite often this thread.
Hes kars and thus the only being that can be called the ultimate thing. Not even alternate reality kars or Dio after eating kars taking his power and becoming his equal could break the rule. And once again noncanon .

Skills which clearly arent a singularity.
Medaka is also called the perfect girl if we go by that.

Skills ARE a singluarity, there is no other ajimu in all of existence.

First off not how the novel treats that. The novel treats that as a title and a thing. Hammered down by kars (and nasa) explains why Dio despite being just as powerful can't break the rule.

Yeah cool when was making a rock a singularity? The difference here is that medaka copied an ability that usnt unique and not litterally copying the existence of aijumu .plus the soul thing which ya havent proven medaka can do.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
First off not how the novel treats that.
The novel treats that as a title and a thing. Hammered down by kars (and nasa) explains why Dio despite being just as powerful can't break the rule.

Yeah cool when was making a rock a singularity? The difference here is that medaka copied an ability that usnt unique and not litterally copying the existence of aijumu .plus the soul thing which ya havent proven medaka can do.
Uhm...dude, those skills, have existed before existence. It's like saying "toaa is a singluarity, but his omnipotence isn't". THOSE SKILLS are the reason anything exists in Medaka box, how are they not a singularity?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Do ya have any clue what a singularity entailed man?
Also omnipotence from the nature of the power would be a singularity obviously.
Yes i know, but my point is, the skills have existed before existence, they have been the first, how can there be another version of those skills?

Prove that D4C can't be copied oh wait Novel Kars.

So much for multiversal singularity, seeing as a second one can exist.

But if you want to go "ya rong cuz non canon an' cuz kars dah ultimat", now prove that D4C is a multiversal singularity because two of it can't exist, not because two of it don't exist.

Oh were quoting noncanon JoJo material for our case now? Eoh corpse is 2-A. And the functionality and workings of d4c is completely different in the novel. There is 36 at one point. And none are from kars. But of course ya dudnt have any clue and are merely stating what ya think not what actually is correct.

Monarch stop acting like ta have any clue on what ya talking about when ya clearly havent even read the material let alone the manga and are going off shit the profiles dont even suggest. Example being haxless act four tusk. Or stands arent the manifestation of the explicit soul (which was agreed upon also).

After ya prove medaka can even copy a soul or can ya even do that?.

>ya rong cuz non canon an' cuz kars dah ultimat.

Now ya being a smartass and mocking other users? For an admin ya dont act anything like one . Although seeing as ya yourself are ysing explicitly noncanon material for the sake of ya point...

Calm yourself. You sure have quite the temper don't you?

Why would I even need to prove Medaka can copy a soul? Stand's abilities are different from the stand itself. The stand is D4C, but the ability is dimension hopping, and the power is something she is quite capable of copying. And verse equalisation in battles means that she can see the stand anyway, so that's not a good argument on your part.

I also noticed you didn't even try to argue against my last point.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>ya rong cuz non canon an' cuz kars dah ultimat.
Now ya being a smartass and mocking other users? For an admin ya dont act anything like one .
So angry. I was just trying to speak your language J-Man, I thought it might make it easier for you to understand ovo. You can't even take a joke apparently.

Admins are people too. And when people insult them in redneck speech, it wears on the nerves.

Votes no. Because it's a mess.

Arguments for Valentine are Medaka won't All Fiction him until all her other options are beaten, and that nothing else she has can kill him because of Love Train, and that his paradox will kill her permanently as it is existence erasure, and that D4C and its Menger sponge immunity powers can't be copied because it's a multiverse singularity.

Arguments for Medaka are that All Fixtion can bring her back from erasure so the Menger sponge won't kill her, that she can copy D4C because its multivrrsal singularity status isn't something that inherently negates its power being mimic'd, and so she will eventually all fixtion him.

My argument is that she copies D4C's powers upon seeing it, thus gaining dimension hopping and Menger sponge immunity, then eventually all fictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back