• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs. Funny Valentine (a.k.a. "Lapitus' unintentional surprise")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axl233 said:
The barrier of ligth can be erased by something that is above her limits yes.

First of all Ajimu is high 2A not tier 1 and second the only reason why bookmaker worked on Ajimu was because of plot armor( seriously thats basically the hero).

The barrier protects him from anything that is misfortune wich basically everything that wants to harm him.
1. High 2A (she is still considered tier 1 by some due to her dimensional stuff, but anyway) is still much stronger than funny valentine.

2. Plot armor.....really now? Kumagawa doesn't have plot armor, she has a plot middle finger to his face "he is always deemed to fail". And yeah even Ajimu herself said "bookmaker is the only ability in history that menaged to work on me".

3. Does it have showings on it working on something that affects time itself? (if it did it wouldn't be stomped by HAD).

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
What's the vote count? Is it a stomp? I saw that mentioned once or twice.
Bloodlusted is a stomp, there are a few votes on that.

In character it's a stomp only if FV can bypass All Fiction.

If thats the case then bookmaker can affect him then but wait wasnt bookmaker need physical contact or im confusing with something else?

Oh okay.

He can still be effected by time based abilities but the barrier still stands and he dint have Love Train when Dio killed him in eyes of heaven tho.

Bookmaker negates durability (it bypassed a "barrier" [let's call it that] that erased anything it came into contact with)

Though again All Fiction is enough. Now on to the in character versions.

Can FV bypass All Fiction resurection?

Fire, I'm not sure you understand. There are infinite universal barriers between Medaka and Valentine. The Gap may appear small, but its actually incredibly hard to get past. The Screw wouldn't peirce, it would go right past it.

I'm pretty sure the barrier just reflects the erasure and has someone else get erased instead.

yes, because the instant he undoes th erasure, he gets erased again. Because the 2nd Kumagawa will be standing right next to him right after it is undone.

Im asking if bookmaker needs her to do physical contact because Funny just needs to wrap intself with a USA flag to go to another universe so he can do that before medaka reach him if she has to do contact with him of course.

He can kill her with D4C sponge effecf that paradox her from existence.

Axl233 said:
He can kill her with D4C sponge effecf that paradox her from existence.
and even if he can undo the erasure (If) then there will be 2 Kumagawas standing right next to eachother just like before so they just get erased again. As a Medaka Box character once said, "A Perpetual Death is a Perminent Death, Buddy"

Bookmaker needs contact though it bypasses durability. Let's leave it alone for now.

On to all fiction. @Iapitus, he won't be erasing someone else, his cause for existing is being erased, he won't be able to reflect that, like what will it do? Make Medaka make a mistake and erase someone else instead? That's not happening All Fiction be stomping in Bloodlusted.

As for bypassing All Fiction in character. That's a bit hard. All Fiction bypasses GER's death loop with no difficulty. So explain how this paradox works. Kumagawa erases the action that leads to his death, erasing the cause and effect. So most ways of killing are out of the question, though u need to explain what he does exactly.

@Iapitus, when Kumagawa comes back there won't be 2 Kumagawas only 1. The action that brought the 2nd Kumagawa will be erased.

"his cause for existing is being erased" that sounds pretty unfortunate my guy. Therefore it gets reflected and is now someone else's problem

Basically, this spatial paradox works like this. If 2 objects or people that are alrternate selves get close or touch, then just by the nature of the world they get turned into Menger Sponges and erased from existence.

"when Kumagawa comes back there won't be 2 Kumagawas only 1. The action that brought the 2nd Kumagawa will be erased. "

what makes you think the other Kumagawa won't also undo his death? because both automatically have their death undone, they are stuck there forever perpetually getting erased gets undone which causes them to be erased, and so in continues forever

So it needs physical contact then?cool then funny just gets out of the main universe before she can reach him,returns and just keeps throwing other medaka counterparts into her until she dies if they are bloodlusted the its a inconclusive but since its not then funny probaly takes this.

eveen if Kumagawa erased the cause if his death he will still keep dying.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
"his cause for existing is being erased" that sounds pretty unfortunate my guy. Therefore it gets reflected and is now someone else's problem
Basically, this spatial paradox works like this. If 2 objects or people that are alrternate selves get close or touch, then just by the nature of the world they get turned into Menger Sponges and erased from existence.

"when Kumagawa comes back there won't be 2 Kumagawas only 1. The action that brought the 2nd Kumagawa will be erased. "

what makes you think the other Kumagawa won't also undo his death? because both automatically have their death undone, they are stuck there forever perpetually getting erased gets undone which causes them to be erased, and so in continues forever
It's unfortunate sure, though it can't be reflected, you can't reflect time line altering effects. It's simply not possible.

Now for the 2 Kumagawa's case. Yes both Kumagawa's would erase the action, though both erase the "SAME" action. Let's say we have 2 balls on 2 different sides of a football field, if they connect they are destroyed. They connect, when this happens the action is erased and both balls go to their starting positions. The other kumagawa would go back to where he was.

"It's unfortunate sure, though it can't be reflected, you can't reflect time line altering effects. It's simply not possible."

Neither is poking someone with a stick and having them pop like balloon, but welcome to JJBA

That's not how All Fiction's auto resurection works. otherwise zenkichi would have lost all his damage too

"It's unfortunate sure, though it can't be reflected, you can't reflect time line altering effects. It's simply not possible."
Neither is poking someone with a stick and having them pop like balloon, but welcome to JJBA

That's not how All Fiction's auto resurection works. otherwise zenkichi would have lost all his damage too
U have to show me scenes where FV actually redirects time alterations.

And no zenkichi has nothing to do with it. He only erases actions on himself, not every action of the fight. If i erase the fact that u punched me, but i have punched u like 50 times, only the punch u delivered would be erased, not the 50 punches i delivered.

why? Medaka's time stop ain't getting around it

So why would he suddenly be in another universe? if both are unerased, then they both get erased again

why? Medaka's time stop ain't getting around it

So why would he suddenly be in another universe? if both are unerased, then they both get erased again
Not the time stop. Erasing the cause is similar to killing him as a baby, he has to show that he can do that.

Yeah he would be in another universe or dimension (wherever the 2nd Kumagawa came from) cus the action that brough him there was erased, so that action never happened, the 2nd Kumagawa was never brought there, so he will just go back to where he started. Just look at the example with balls i mentioned. They both go back to their starting position once the action is erased.

Hah Hah No. That is a blatant misconstruing of Ajimu's explanation. She used erasing the cause as a descriptor to contrast with Hundred Gauntlet's ability of reversing causality.

No, the action that erased Kumagawa is the universe freaking out over the 2 alternate selves meeting. All Valentine did was move Kumagawa from one universe to the other. Its the natural consequence, but it is not Valentine who does it.

That's not how All Fiction's auto undo works anyway. All it does is undo that he died, not that actions that lead up to it.

Hah Hah No. That is a blatant misconstruing of Ajimu's explanation. She used erasing the cause as a descriptor to contrast with Hundred Gauntlet's ability of reversing causality.
No, the action that erased Kumagawa is the universe freaking out over the 2 alternate selves meeting. All Valentine did was move Kumagawa from one universe to the other. Its the natural consequence, but it is not Valentine who does it.

That's not how All Fiction's auto undo works anyway. All it does is undo that he died, not that actions that lead up to it.
I will explain everything don't worry.

Yeah i was going to explain but the FV has a bigger fan base, so it's gonna be hard. Again back to my point, FV needs to have feats of redirecting Causality erasure. And he can't kill Medaka (he can't get around All Fiction). All Fiction will just undo any action that could kill or that kills Medaka.

Imma vote Medaka in both cases: Bloodlusted = Medaka just all fictions his existence away or erases his stand or something.

In Character= Medaka just survives long enough to get mad and stomp.

Personally i think this is a stomp due to FV not having any way to kill Medaka for good (All Fiction's resurrection will just trump FV with action undoing).

How does Love Train work? It's a barrier or light that redirects misfortunes, but is there a mechanic given?

As long as it's misfortune for him like let's say drowning in ocean, LT will just BFR the whole sea to make Funny safe. Even other people's wounds can be redirected to other people, which can Medaka can abuse of.

It will just redirected to somewhere else. Even if it's not directly attacking him, as long as it is unfortunate, he can redirect it. Unless it's Low 2-C.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
It will just redirected to somewhere else. Even if it's not directly attacking him, as long as it is unfortunate, he can redirect it. Unless it's Low 2-C.
He will redirect his parents not giving birth to him? (as for low 2-C while Kumagawa did state to be low 2-C imma not use it here). My point is he needs to have feats of redirecting time alterations, altering time so that he doesn't have LT is not something u can just blend in with most attacks. Unless he has shown resistance to causality erasure it's not applicable or if he has stated it could do it.

Causality Erasure? He doesn't have and the best thing he ever blocked was infinite energy albeit temporarily, like very briefly. What is altering within time anyway? Is he causing some paradox? I'm bit of a drunk here.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Causality Erasure? He doesn't have and the best thing he ever blocked was infinite energy albeit temporarily, like very briefly. What is altering within time anyway? Is he causing some paradox? I'm bit of a drunk here.
Well it is basically this:

There is a cause and effect for everything. A cause for his existence and the effect is him existing. How this works is basically:

Cause------------------------------------------> Effect (his parents gave birth to him) (he exists)

By erasing the cause of his existence Kumagawa completely erases FV from any timeline, because he has never existed, the moment his birth happaned didn't exist.

Ok, I just looked at scans of Kumagawa's erasing of his own death thing, and while I'm not convinced it can bring him back from erasure, I'll ignore that for now as it seems to have been accepted.

In which case, I do not see how Funny kills Medaka. I see arguments saying "well after she undoes her death, her clone comes back too and then they merge and erase again"

Except well.... no. All Fiction isn't like time manipulation. She isn't rewinding time back to a point when she was alive. She's just getting rid of the event of her erasure. That doesn't mean she brings back the clone, it just means she was never erased. When Kuma brought himself back, his wounds didn't rewind - he was just alive again.

And as for misfortune redirection stopping all fiction... from what I've heard, it has done:

• teleporting of things like physical damage or objects
  • spatial manip moving Funny around because its "unfortunate" that he is not at a location
And without any form of mechanic on how this misfortune redirection works, other than portals to other universes, spatial manipulation and redirection of physical damage is not going to stop causality manipulation and erasure from taking Funny down.

You'd need feats to show it can redirect causality manipulation, or an explanation of its mechanics that would logically allow it to redirect causality manipulation. From what I have heard of Love Train, it has neither of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back