• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs. Funny Valentine (a.k.a. "Lapitus' unintentional surprise")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for my vote.

Under the rules of this wiki the only thing Medaka possibly has to hit Valentine is her Style, since it can bypass defensive hax, everything else is useless. But even then, assuming it even could cross the physical gap protecting him, Valentine may just body swap since she is likely to go for the Incap and not the Kill. Valentine is gonna erase her existence in character before she does anything that would stop his body swapping in character.

Thus, I vote Funny Valentine

Going to say this now, I have no idea who this Medaka person or universe is. That being said, I've read her page and here's what I've come up with.

Almost none of her hax would be effective against Love Train. Her weighted words, ice fire, scar dead, all of those would be considered misfortunes upon Valentine and thus redirected away. It gets to the point where objects move towards him because it's unfortunate that he's not where he wants to be. Even her Encounter should be useless, his Misfortune Redirection would act as a "check point" so to speak before being redirected onto another person. In essence, she loses the ability to harm him any sort of way.

Everything except All Fiction. The ability to deny the aspects of reality includes misfortune, so because of this ulta-hax she should win. I'm just not sure as to when she would use this. Does she use it at the start of fights? Is it a last resort trump card? Because if it is, then maybe Valentine can paradox her and obliterate her from existence before she gets the chance to use it.

Anyways, borderline stomp thread IMO.

Thesolidsnakex said:
Everything except All Fiction. The ability to deny the aspects of reality includes misfortune, so because of this ulta-hax she should win. I'm just not sure as to when she would use this. Does she use it at the start of fights? Is it a last resort trump card? Because if it is, then maybe Valentine can paradox her and obliterate her from existence before she gets the chance to use it.
From what I know, Medaka is the kind of character that goes brute force first. If that doesn't work, she'll start using hax but I don't think she'll start with All Fiction.

There's a reason why so many threads with her have her bloodlusted: so she'll actually start using her busted abilities first.

Im think if you put bloodlust on its gonna be worse for because funny is going to gtfo the moment the figth starts and try to paradox her.

No, I think in-character is the most fair this fight can get.

As I said before, Medaka will never win against Valentine via brute force. She doesn't have any attacks that carry infinite energy behind it, so she shouldn't be able to get through love train. Of course, D4C doesn't carry the strength required to really put her down either. So after a short contest of strength, I think Valentine's going to be pleased with testing his abilities and quite literally put the curtain on this fight, and between his invisible stand and her airheaded personality, I think he would be able to pull it off. Paradox should result in an unavoidable win for Valentine, too.

That being said, I vote for Valentine, even though she should 100% win bloodlusted.

At the absolute best he will be High 3-A in durability with his barrier, but the likely outcome will just be Unknown

Isn't that what it is already? I always assumed the infinite rotation was already high 3-A.

Also, who's deciding the downgrade? Is there a thread?

Infinite rotation would be down graded to unknown as well

Its discussed on the Novel Kars thread but there isn't isn't a formal thread yet

Last time I derail this real quick, but I checked the novel kars thread and I see only 3 maybe 4 half-comments on it, not a real discussion if you ask me. I'll just wait for the formal thread I guess.

The Part 7 Downgrades. I am apathetic about the Jorge Joestar Downgrades, only time I may contest them is how they effect a composite DIO profile.

Anyway, I feel like the Part 6 downgrades I have in the works are a bit more important

WOW! Even if bloodlusted she would not take this? Medaka just all fictions his existence or whatever else or she just bookmakers him. Bloodlusted this is a stomp lol.

Now on to the in character version. Can funny valentine bypass All Fiction? (i don't think it can cus it would have been stronger than GER if that were the case, though pls do explain someone). If he can't Medaka wins.

Medaka Bookmaker and all fiction would be sent to a random person in the world and if you unlucky enough you would get sealed and erased in funny's place.

Axl233 said:
Medaka Bookmaker and all fiction would be sent to a random person in the world and if you unlucky enough you would get sealed abd erased in funny's place.
Rly now? Funny can redirect his cause for living to another person. Think of it like this Medaka goes back in time and kills FV when he was a child or just prevents his parent from meeting at all. How do you redirect that? And as for Bookmaker. I really doubt it will be redirected, Bookmaker is REALLY strong. Unless FV has shown to work on stuff that A) Bypasses durability and B) Worked on stuff as strong as Ajimu

Another Funny from a parallel universe would just take his place. What Love Train does is it passively sends any damage Funny would recieve away to another place in another universe. You need spatial manipulation in order to bypass Love Train's Barrier. The attack being strong doesnt make any difference.

WeeklyBattles said:
Another Funny from a parallel universe would just take his place. What Love Train does is it passively sends any damage Funny would recieve away to another place in another universe. You need spatial manipulation in order to bypass Love Train's Barrier. The attack being strong doesnt make any difference.
Causality is not dmg, and again he is not stated stronger than GER from what i've heard. And GER is basically a side-grade to All Fiction, they work similarly.

It redirects misfortune in general. Funny being destroyed is damage, which would cause another Funny from a parallel universe to take the former Funny's place. t doesnt matter if he's stronger or not, hax doesnt care about how strong you are.

This is how Love Train works,any misfortune will be sent to a random guy in the planet and misfortunes are anything that want harm funny any way shape of form soo everything medaka throws at him gets BFRd and by the way since he is bloodlusted too he would go to another universe the moment the figth starts,pick a Medaka from another universe and try paradox her out of the existence or worse he could ask the other Medaka for help.

Axl233 said:
This is how Love Train works,any misfortune will be sent to a random guy in the planet and misfortunes are anything that want harm funny any way shape of form soo everything medaka throws at him gets BFRd and by the way since he is bloodlusted too he would go to another universe the moment the figth starts,pick a medaka from another universe and try paradox her out of the existence.
He's getting erased before he travels doe. Tell me what beat this guy doe.

He is not getting erased because there is a giant barrier of ligth protecting him.

Anything that is above the barrier's durability.

Axl233 said:
He is not getting erased because there is a giant barrier of ligth protecting him.

Anything that is above the barrier's durability.
Again can the barrier of light not be erased from existence? Can the barrier of light surpass Bookmaker (which affected a being that is argued to be around tier 1)? Can the barrier of light protect him from what is esentially not an attack? (all of history will be altered so that he never existed, that's the easiest way i could explain it)

The barrier of ligth can be erased by something that is above her limits yes.

First of all Ajimu is high 2A not tier 1 and second the only reason why bookmaker worked on Ajimu was because of plot armor( seriously thats basically the hero).

The barrier protects him from anything that is misfortune wich basically everything that wants to harm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back