• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs. Funny Valentine (a.k.a. "Lapitus' unintentional surprise")

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Love Train comes from a singularity, the corpse parts, and the ability benefits Funny Valentine only (Comes from something else and helps him out basically).

2.Uhh not how that works.

1. All Fiction is not physical, idk where u got that from.

2.3. It's not physical

4. All Fiction erased the fact that zenkichi kicked him, that he existed and many many more by erasing a cause in the past. (erasing the cause that zenkichi was given birth that happened in the past)

Medaka CAN copy Love Train, even if it is from outside help, as long as it is an ability it can be copied (it doesn't have to come from the person she's fighting, any ability is fine by medaka)

1.All Fiction is used by the user holding the screws physically and attacking with the screws physically and iirc the screws can be broken but I'll have to check either way it's a tangible thing.

2.3.It is.

4.Oh ok then I know what your talking about, that's not gonna help here tbh, All Fiction isn't literally reaching into the past and erasing things.All Fiction isn't gonna erase the concept of Funny getting Love Train or erasing Love Train via erasing the past ,if that's what your arguing.

Nah, She doesn't know vital info like the abilities belong to someone else, the abilities can only be activated by having the corpse parts which is a singularity and only present in 1 universe, and the corpse parts aren't present so she doesn't know the abilities origin or where it comes from or how it works.

All Fiction isn't used by screws, nor is it the screws themselves

Book Maker is the one that needs the screws.

1. You're confusing All Fiction with Bookmaker. All Fiction is not physical, it doesn't need contact to work.

4. It erases things from the past to the future. So it doesn't matter at what point in the past the cause is it can be erased. So it can erase a cause as far as fv's birth to erase him completely, now show scans that it won't work.

If she sees how a skill operates she already has it copied. She copied Bookmaker which was given to kumagawa by someone else. All she needs to know is the ability, not the holder.

@Monarch Laciel True, admittedly forgot since he uses it commonly with screws.

@Firephoenixearl

1. See above

4. No,that isn't how that works nor does it matter because he would have to be able to erase infinite barriers or the corpse parts.

Not if the ability comes from an object she can't see or interact with, she would have to know what the corpse parts are in order to MAYBE copy them which would grant her the abilities, without the corpse parts there is no Love Train.

4. U still need proof that it redirects causality erasure.

Dude, she copied things just by hearing, she doesn't need to see it. She copied someone who she couldn't see or remember etc etc. LT is easy.

@Firephoenixearl

It will be redirected because the barrier that it does touch or interact with is another place in the world or alternate universes. That's what All fiction would affect the space that the barrier occupies which is once again another place in the world or alternate universes.

We can agree to disagree on this, Love Train being copied is highly doubtful due to what it is imo.

Dude....seriously, "SHOW ME", show me something that proves LT can redirect the change of an entire timeline. All Fiction almost literally hops into another reality erasing the current one. Show me something that proves LT can redirect that. Just talk won't work, or if we go by that Encounter pushes away anything that will harm the user in anyway mental, emotional and everything included, it means that it will just push the paradox back and will push Reality Overwrite on other ppl.

And nope, Medaka will be able to copy it The End be taking no shit. And let's not forget that this is in character (which is the only reason FV even stands a chance), so should FV even THINK GER or Infinite spin or TWOH he gets screwed HARD.

What the hell do you mean the change of an entire timeline? Love Train deflects anything in it's barriers, If you change the timeline somehow the area that Love Train is in wouldn't be affected if that change could cause harm to Funny, that is what it does, deflects misfortune anything negative for Funny is reflected there wasn't anything else that was shown to bypass it besides infinite durability negating energy and there wasn't a rule on what it could and couldn't reflect beside anything being harmful to Funny, you have to prove All Fiction can bypass a Love Train's barriers since your the one who was saying it could in the first place even though your original argument for that was based on the false thought of GER being able to affect Love Train and Non-cannon material.

FV never met GER and TWOH in canon, stop mentioning them.And he wouldn't think of Johnny because he would have no reason to.

Dude you are making a mistake here. I said "Medaka all fiction's FV" you said "no it can't" the burden of proof falls on you, you are the one making the claim that "it can't". You have 0 scans rn. Prove that it can redirect things like causality erasure. Untill you do every FV vote is invalid.

So you made a claim but did not back it up, Your original argument for All Fiction working on Love Train is that you though GER and Reality Overwrite affected Love Train canonically and I told you that never happens, you made the claim that All Fiction can affect Love Train and I defended with Love Train having infinite barriers that deflect things that would bring Funny misfortune so the burden of proof is on you to prove it can. Would All Fiction be considered misfortune towards Funny? yea, What tier is All Fiction? unknown possibly 3-A or way higher but we don't know for sure making arguing that useless and inevitably inconclusive.

Dude. You are making a positive argument by shooting down mine therefore you have to prove with scans that LT will redirect All Fiction. I am ignorant when it comes to Jojo so YOU have to show me scans of LT being able to beat All Fiction for me to believe you. I have proof that All Fiction erases cause and effect if you want to shoot down my argument you have to show me proof that Love Train can redirect causality erasure, not NFL at its finest along with some nicely missinterpreted words. When you shoot down an argument the burden of proof falls on you. Unless you do that the votes for FV will just count as fan votes.

Firephoenixearl said:
Dude. You are making a positive argument by shooting down mine therefore you have to prove with scans that LT will redirect All Fiction. I am ignorant when it comes to Jojo so YOU have to show me scans of LT being able to beat All Fiction for me to believe you. I have proof that All Fiction erases cause and effect if you want to shoot down my argument you have to show me proof that Love Train can redirect causality erasure, not NFL at its finest along with some nicely missinterpreted words. When you shoot down an argument the burden of proof falls on you. Unless you do that the votes for FV will just count as fan votes.
bro calm down XD. btw can someone count the votes so we can kinda end this mess

Here's what bypassed Love Trai the only way it was able to reach Funny was because it can cross dimensional walls.

Love Train isn't apart of our world, it's made out of the infinite worlds that are inside the light meaning all that would be affected is the worlds inside the light barrier or a random place in the main world.

This is the only rule we have for Love Train and the only thing that has been able to bypass Love Train is an attack that crosses over the infinite dimensional gap.

So all All Fiction would do is get negated and redirected to another world inside the light, unless you can prove it can hope dimensions and if All Fiction can hope dimensions it would still need to bypass the other infinite worlds.

Dude none of them show Love Train negating causality erasure. What was the point of that anyway? I never asked for any of that. Just give me scans where causality erasure gets lolnoped by LT.

The point is to show you what Love Train is which is a 'barrier 'made up of infinite worlds that are not apart of our world meaning Love Train is made up of infinitely world's with different causalities, events, and histories(shown when every Funny Valentine have a distinct and different history and memories and the world having distinct and different times, settings etc). All Fiction wouldn't be affecting the universe Love Train is "in", he would be affecting an entirely different one with a different causality and the only way he could bypass Love Train is to bypass infinite dimensions. (I can provide scans of distinct timelines and stuff later too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back