• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs. Funny Valentine (a.k.a. "Lapitus' unintentional surprise")

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fire

they are distinct actions, Valentine is not the one erasing them from existence. that is the universe doing that.

"1) Valentine sends Medaka to the other universe which caused the 2 of them to meet which caused the 2 being thrown at each-other 2) Both Medaka's get sponged (effect)"

even when you try to make them a single action, your language acknowledges that there is a chain reaction of distince actions going on.

Monarch Laciel said:
I mean, I didn't see everyone get moved back to where they were when they killed Kumagawa, so clearly there is some leeway on what happens
Yeah i didn't say that. It's more like, he comes back cus he was never stabbed (for example), He comes back cus he was never transported there, but that's only for him.

Besides, her using standard Causality Manipulation to erase an action made in another universe seems iffy.

Because, assuming that Funny BFRs her, I would doubt that standard Causality manipulation has Cross-Universal range since you are erasing an action made in the space-time you are currently in.

It depends, AF is described as making the reality to zero so if you BFR in the same reality, it will probably retur
But if he is BFR in a place the reality does not exist he can not return

DMB 1 said:
Because, assuming that Funny BFRs her, I would doubt that standard Causality manipulation has Cross-Universal range since you are erasing an action made in the space-time you are currently in.
Kumagawa threatened multiple universes, if he can erase another universe completely im pretty sure he can erase something that happened there.

DodoNova2 said:
It depends, AF is described as making the reality to zero so if you BFR in the same reality, it will probably retur
But if he is BFR in a place the reality does not exist he can not return
"Where reality does not exist?"

How does that make sense? How do u find a place that doesn't exist?

Anyway besides that, even if the reality he is transported to does not exist, the action that transported him there is real and can therefore be erased.

DMB 1 said:
And I'm pretty sure that him erasing universes has been rejected by the wiki.
It is still not applicable (the range thingy), because the cause is still on him. Something caused KUMAGAWA to be transported.

I Have Some Question about this fight.

First everything that medaka does against Funny will that count as "misfortune".

Second why has nobody talk about her hero ability ?

Third does Medaka have any attack on the same level as Gyro Infinte Spin Attack?

Firephoenixearl said:
Wow wait? You mean the hero is on for this match? The Hero would make medaka win against HAD.
Yeah had not the hero of his game though. Man I could defeat had with prep. Tell him jotaro ord himself and lived and Dio with his ego would one up him except hed fail. Dio would partake in a literal pissing contest on the front hed one up jotaro.

DodoNova2 said:
Firephoenixearl is right
Yeah so the only way to beat an AF user is to paradox him (Time travel ect..), to erase him conceptually or to have the erasure of Chaos (Sailor Moon)
IDK if regular erase<AF is accepted
Paradox: define it

Conceptual erasure: Depends, All Fiction can also erase concepts.

Idk that other one, but i did put the weaknesses on All Fiction blog.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah had not the hero of his game though. Man I could defeat had with prep. Tell him jotaro ord himself and lived and Dio with his ego would one up him except hed fail. Dio would partake in a literal pissing contest on the front hed one up jotaro.
HAD stomped the hero of his game from what i know, like HARD stomp.

in fact, Chaos Erasure is the same as Iihiko but much higher, it's impossible to heal his wounds that erase Mid Godly being

Paradox = Return to the past, killed the mother of the AF user and he is dead

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Why? Because funny was the real hero of sbr. He did nothing wrong dont forget.
I completely agree with you but that doenst change the fact that he still is treated as the the main antagonist of SBR

DodoNova2 said:
in fact, Chaos Erasure is the same as Iihiko but much higher, it's impossible to heal his wounds that erase Mid Godly being
Paradox = Return to the past, killed the mother of the AF user and he is dead
Chaos' erasure is unaffected by cause and effect? Healing is not a problem, it has to be immune to causality manipulation.

And Paradox= It might just fail. Paradox is similar to All Fiction's erasure, and All Fiction failed to erase a minus by making it not exist, so Paradox will most likely fail (also remember Kumagawa was called Invincible in-verse). Imma say Paradox "won't" work here, but im not 100% sure.

Tincan123 said:
I completely agree with you but that doenst change the fact that he still is treated as the the main antagonist of SBR
If The Hero is on, base Medaka wins (no hax needed). Base Medaka > Full power Ajimu if The Hero is on lol.

It seems no, I found his funny MB's last antagonist has his similar ability to Chaos, his erasure can not be restored, you simply can not get back to reality even if you can come back from nothingness, Cosmos can manipulate causality but he can restore his damage

About paradox, you forget that he can not use AF on something that never existed, so if you erase his mother, he will never exist, and so he can not AF

Yep my vote goes to Medaka for Plot Manipulation (Her status as the "Hero" causes the story to always flow in her favor, no matter what odds stand against her, forcing Plot-Induced Stupidity onto others so that she can win), Word Manipulation, can ignore plot-based defenses to an extent, possibly many others.

DodoNova2 said:
It seems no, I found his funny MB's last antagonist has his similar ability to Chaos, his erasure can not be restored, you simply can not get back to reality even if you can come back from nothingness, Cosmos can manipulate causality but he can restore his damage
About paradox, you forget that he can not use AF on something that never existed, so if you erase his mother, he will never exist, and so he can not AF
Well it's a bit nasty, because Kumagawa doesn't come back, he was never erased, that's the idea. All Fiction doesn't restore anything, it just undoes actions that finished the body making it so that the body was never erased/died.

Yes but you forget that All Fiction is not gonna erase the erasure of his mother, it's gonna erase the death of his mother (the action that causes his mother's death), the rest is basically chain reaction. So his mother died, so he was never born so he is erased. There is only 1 main cause "his mother's death", once that is erased he comes back.

Yeah I know, well chaos seems to be a person who can erase an AF user (but a match against him seems too much for Medaka or my boy kuma)
Regarding paradox, I did not understand well but postpone the discussion another time

DodoNova2 said:
Yeah I know, well chaos seems to be a person who can erase an AF user (but a match against him seems too much for Medaka or my boy kuma)
Regarding paradox, I did not understand well but postpone the discussion another time
Idk him too much but there is no such thing as a fight Medaka cannot win (cough The Hero cough) xD

As for paradox u can join discord and i'll explain if u want.

Idk him too much but there is no such thing as a fight Medaka cannot win (cough The Hero cough) xD

As for paradox u can join discord and i'll explain if u want.

Well gl facing her against my bro sinbad

Tincan123 said:
Yep my vote goes to Medaka for Plot Manipulation (Her status as the "Hero" causes the story to always flow in her favor, no matter what odds stand against her, forcing Plot-Induced Stupidity onto others so that she can win), Word Manipulation, can ignore plot-based defenses to an extent, possibly many others.
Even without the plot based defense ignoring, The Hero is unlike anything i've ever seen in terms of strength, srsly 8-A with The Hero stomps an unknown tier (who's at least tier 2). When tier 8 has 0 hax and tier unknown has 13 quadrillion.

In all honesty this fight should have gone ways.

A hero was restricted the this fight should have been inconclusive because the tge debate about AF and LT goes back and forward.

B Hero is allowed gg Medaka because Plot and "Plot"

Tincan123 said:
In all honesty this fight should have gone ways.
A hero was restricted the this fight should have been inconclusive because the tge debate about AF and LT goes back and forward.

B Hero is allowed gg Medaka because Plot and "Plot"
A) It's not inconclusive if that becomes the case, it either gets solved or it is deemed a missmatch due to no clarification on the powers.

B) True, you can't win against THIS PLOT . Like why even try?

The reason for A was because after reading the stuff here about AF vs LT i fond it a messy argument that went nowhere

Tincan123 said:
The reason for A was because after reading the stuff here about AF vs LT i fond it a messy argument that went nowhere
Yeah, i know, but as i said it will either get solved or this will be closed due to missmatch, not inconclusive. Inconclusive is for example...HAD vs Kumagawa, Kuma can seal HAD, but will his All Fiction activate before HAD's time stop (in a speed equalized match), that is inconclusive due to it depending on who activates first (or if neither can kill the opponent).

Why even include The Hero in the fight? It is literally just a hyper wanked form of plot armor, which shouldnt be included in fights.

OP didn't really specify it either, if Hero is included than its a 100% stomp thread.

Paradox should still destroy her All Fiction, although the minus technically exists there is no way her or her disembodied conciouss has access to it, she doesnt exist. Unless she has survived a similar erasure being used on her and came back from it, she has no confirmed resistance against paradox.

Someone counting votes?

Thesolidsnakex said:
Why even include The Hero in the fight? It is literally just a hyper wanked form of plot armor, which shouldnt be included in fights.
OP didn't really specify it either, if Hero is included than its a 100% stomp thread.

Paradox should still destroy her All Fiction, although the minus technically exists there is no way her or her disembodied conciouss has access to it, she doesnt exist. Unless she has survived a similar erasure being used on her and came back from it, she has no confirmed resistance against paradox.
She should have no way of accessing her ability when she's dead either. I've explained many times by now, All Fiction works automatically in those cases (it was stated).

Thesolidsnakex said:

Someone counting votes?
Well she has it and gl with Beating that with Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back