• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura (Dark King) key missing abilities | Dragon Ball Heroes

Summoning should be on his Old key as well, in the arcade he does it prior to the fight with Dark Shenron.

I'm not familiar with the manga, so does Mechikabura show any evidence that he can use the abilities of the people he absorbs?

I think you are right, Elizhaa.

Not just Salsa and Putine but also Gravy has it too. The only one that has Reactive Power Level is Shroom and the reasoning are the same.

Here (scroll down to page 25)

Thanks, Elizhaa for your time!

Anyway, what is left to do is applying it to his profile. Once you are finished you can go ahead and close the thread.

Elizhaa you put his Demon God Summoning Ritual in the wrong key. They were suppose to go to his Young/Dark King key.

Also, someone made a mistake and added two abilities that he got from absorbing Shroom and Xeno Dabura (Soul Manipulation and Petrification). They were suppose to go to his Time Power Unleashed Key.

Other than that everything would seem fine.

The ritual should be put on his Old key, in the game he uses it shortly before he regains his youth to summon all the Demon Gods (plus Mira) to stall the Time Patrol.

ProudLearner, my bad, I fixed it and fixed the others stuffs.

Dominodalek, can you brings the scans or links for this point because if not we have might to move on from this point and save it for another time or CRT?

The dialog can be seen in this video: https://youtu.be/DnamxTJii2M?t=146

The relevant dialog, as translated by alakazam on Kanzenshuu (on Page 484 of the SDBH topic) is as follows:

• Mechickaboola: I have no time to be your opponent right now.
[At this point there is a bright flash, basically the only method the arcade has of showing characters using abilities outside of gameplay]

• Trunks: What? The defeated Demon Gods...
  • Mechickaboola: All of you, be their opponent once again!

I see. Can you also bring link to the translated text by alakazam on Kanzenshuu so the text could be check?

We should wait for other inputs, also.

It seems fine with the evidences but we still should get more inputs.

Back