• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: Egyptian Gods CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this CRT is to revise the stats (AP, LS and speed) of Khonshu and the Egyptian gods based on Khonshu causing an eclipse, which was calculated at 5-B+ and Pre-Stellar. What we know about the feat is:
Therefore, we know that Khonshu didn't move the moon using his Spatial Manipulation like he did with the night sky, so it should be fair to assume that he had to move it himself, which is supported when he teleports seconds before the eclipse. So, the 5-B+ and Pre-Stellar stats should scale to his physicals, I originally proposed a "possibly" in the general discussion but it was universally rejected.

Khonshu's speed also needs to be fixed since he currently has MFTL+ attack speed due to him moving the night sky, which should only apply to his Spatial Manipulation and not his normal attacks. His travel and combat speed should also be higher than Moon Knight's since he is his avatar.

In summary, his stats would be the following:
Tier: 5-B, higher with his staff, 4-A with Spatial Manipulation

Attack Potency: Planet level+ (Moved the moon to cause a solar eclipse. Fought and harmed Ammit), higher with his staff, Multi-Solar System level with Spatial Manipulation (Altered the positions of the stars in the current night sky to resemble those of thousands of years ago)

Speed: Superhuman with Subsonic combat speed (Should be superior to his avatar), Massively Hypersonic+ flight speed (Moved the moon at this speed), Massively FTL+ attack speed with Spatial Manipulation (Altered the positions of the stars of the night sky at this speed)

Lifting Strength: Pre-Stellar (Moved the moon to cause a solar eclipse), Multi-Stellar with Spatial Manipulation (Altered the positions of the stars of the night sky)

Striking Strength: Planet level+, higher with his staff

Durability: Planet level+ (Withstood blows from Ammit)

Last edited:
ergeofgreat.jpg

If this is a feat accomplished by Spatial Manipulation hax, is it even accurate to say this requires Multi-Solar System levels of energy? It's been a while since I've seen the show so I don't remember if there is anything indicating that this is a feat accomplish through a high amount of energy required to perform it.
It wasn't something konshi could do on his own and he needed an avatar to channel his power through to actually perform it

If this is a feat accomplished by Spatial Manipulation hax, is it even accurate to say this requires Multi-Solar System levels of energy? It's been a while since I've seen the show so I don't remember if there is anything indicating that this is a feat accomplish through a high amount of energy required to perform it.
According to the Celestial Body Feats page, moving multiple solar systems at FTL speed is Multi-Solar System level

Yes, we give tiers for hax all the time for celestial objects. This is nothing new.

Isn't that for moving the stars themselves? Not moving the space that the stars are in.
The stars don't stay at the same place forever, they drift out. Khonshu had to bring them back and fix them to their original positions they were in all those centuries ago. The stars moved with the space in many different swirling patterns. Basically, he did his own version of Remote Control Rewind on the night sky itself.

If Khonshu isn't able to upscale from his 5-B+ feat to 5-A, would Ammit be able to upscale? She did seem to be more the more powerful of the two during their fight.

Low-Mid is for severe organ damage, is that what happened?
If I remember correctly, she stabs him with the crescent-like extremity of his staff so on second thought, I don't think this is Low-Mid
Isn't that just power null while inside a host?
I mean, it's specifically stated that the only way to kill her is to imprison her in a human body so obviously, she has more than just Type 1 immortality normally if the only mean to end her is doing this

I think High-Low should be fine
High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs

Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries.

Did Khonshu suffer minor organ damage, or just deep injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back