• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're able, could you weigh in on the proposed scaling. Right now the two sides are "5-A (Upscaling from Moon Knight), possibly/likely 4-C (Gorr moving a star)" or "5-A, possibly/likely 3-C (Scaling to Celestials)"
I don't think the MCU heavyweights are anywhere near Tier 5 let alone higher. And it gets obvious the more content we get, with little to no feats on this scale. So Im not the best person to be pinged.

I was checking my sandbox for Love and Thunder Thor and I was just wondering should we merge Thors Post-Awakening and Endgame keys into one since they're both basically the same strength (even though Endgame Thor is a bit stronger), the only difference between the two is that the Endgame key has Mjolnir but even then he shouldn't have "higher" because of it since Mjolnir is only as strong as he is
I'm fine with this.
I don't think the MCU heavyweights are anywhere near Tier 5 let alone higher.
They're not, I just currently don't have a solid way to dismiss the Khoshu stuff without saying the moon thing was just magic prep or something.

I was checking my sandbox for Love and Thunder Thor and I was just wondering should we merge Thors Post-Awakening and Endgame keys into one since they're both basically the same strength (even though Endgame Thor is a bit stronger), the only difference between the two is that the Endgame key has Mjolnir but even then he shouldn't have "higher" because of it since Mjolnir is only as strong as he is
Sure

Well most staff agree for 5-A possibly 4-C a couple disagree overall but the geneeral concensus seems to be 5-A which is heavily in favor compared to others

There isn't much more room for discussion on other things since that's what getting the staff weigh in was for so if its acceptable we can start wording the new keys here to apply them

Does something like this work to star with Gorr? Obviously the scans are missing
This works for gorr as said prior I'm sure someone already has his profile blog and zeus's made I'd appreciate if they posted it here

Edit: @Qawsedf234 can you ping @ArkhamDC06 because I think he did the blog for Zeus and Gorr, actually I got it

Anyways tell me when things need to be unlocked. After Thor is updated we'll have to add a scaling note to Thanos.
We can come up with a wording for Thor and Co. but since we already have Gorr's I think Zeus should be next since the crux of the scaling is him being above the higher tiered gods in the egyptian pantheon

If there was more evidence than a single statement, I'd more incline to give Thor 3-C, but just a single line is enough backing for my liking.

I'm just not comfortable scaling everyone based on the statement alone.

Strongest doesn't always mean by physical strength also, hax also exists.

I'm just not comfortable scaling everyone based on the statement alone.

Strongest doesn't always mean by physical strength also, hax also exists.
Agian not just a single statement, there’s also the fact the blade was already stated to have the power to kill gods and stuff

pretty it would in this context considering Thor only came to him rase and army to fight gorr

The only worthy things Zeus did was to get quickly humilated by thor.

He is just statements with no feats to back them up, the only thing to note is his lightning bolt which is dettached from him and can be used by anyone.

I don't really think there's any major issues with Celestial scaling at this point, considering it would only scale to a handful of characters (two of whom are now dead), and only post Phase 3. The Celestials are definitely meant to be classified as gods, but are never singled out as being some special exception vastly above the entirety of Omnipotence City's other creator gods; not when Thor is discussing assembling a team of gods, and not when Zeus expresses concern that the Necrosword could kill the gods (which seems like it should hold some weight even though that wasn't Gorr's plan). Future movies may or may not cause scaling issues years from now, but there technically isn't anything making me oppose the scaling as of now, even if just as a 'possibly' rating.

Last edited:
This is how Gorr's stats will be so far:
Tier: At least 5-A, possibly 4-C

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Fought evenly against Thor with Stormbreaker, and overpowered him while he was using Thunderbolt. Deflected Mjölnir with a strike. Heavily feared by Zeus. Thor stated that they would need to recruit the most powerful gods of the universe, including Ra, the strongest god of the Egyptian Pantheon, to defeat him), possibly Star level (Empowered by the Necrosword, whose power can possibly move a star)

Lifting Strength: At least Pre-Stellar (Thor stated that they would need to recruit the most powerful gods of the universe, including Ra, the strongest god of the Egyptian Pantheon, to defeat him), possibly Stellar (Empowered by the Necrosword, whose power can possibly move a star), higher with shadows

Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Star level (Withstood several blows from Thor, Stormbreaker, Mjölnir and Thunderbolt)
The missing clips are: Thor making his team of gods, Zeus being terrified by Gorr, and Gorr stating that he is empowered by the Necrosword

Last edited:
This is how Gorr's stats will be so far:

The missing clips are: Thor making his team of gods, Zeus being terrified by Gorr, and Gorr stating that he is empowered by the Necrosword
Man I think the justification for the striking strength should be changed to something like "Can hurt Thor with his punches" or something like that because Linking smashing a car to help support star level is wack even if it's correct scaling wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back