• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see where the calc gets this number from
6.25 m/s in relative frame
I think it must be running speed or something, but if that's the case then speed would be 6,250 m/s not 8,750 m/s. The momentum one also doesn't work without knowing QS's initial and final velocity. It would be better to just get a idea of how fast the bots were moved at rather than momentum conversation.

I think it must be running speed or something, but if that's the case then speed would be 6,250 m/s not 8,750 m/s. The momentum one also doesn't work without knowing QS's initial and final velocity. It would be better to just get a idea of how fast the bots were moved at rather than momentum conversation.
It's running speed, but the snail speed is way too much of a high-ball, DragonGamer is doing a general common feat blog for seeing things as frozen where the snail speed is now 0.013 m/s.

Might knock things down a notch.

Also we can figure out how fast the bots were moved by using the equation from the References for Common Feats as noted below in case one doesn't get slammed into a wall and comes to a dead stop upon impact:

Final Speed= (Mass of the object hitting you * initial impact speed)/(Your Mass+Mass of the Object hitting you)

Then it just gets dumped into normal KE: 0.5 * Your mass * Final Speed^2

I did the math, it don't wield too good. Wall level for one Sentry.

Last edited:
Back