• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This guidebook states that Eitri creates the universe's most powerful weapons and that his reputation as a master weapons forger is known across the universe, is it necessary to remember that Rocket created the Hadron Enforcer just with scrap from Star-Lord's ship?
I remember this being one of the main points of an upgrade CRT that got rejected but the fact that a guidebook says that he makes the most powerful weapons in the universe should be concrete evidence that Stormbreaker should bare minimum upscale the Hadron Enforcer

I remember this being one of the main points of an upgrade CRT that got rejected but the fact that a guidebook says that he makes the most powerful weapons in the universe should be concrete evidence that Stormbreaker should bare minimum upscale the Hadron Enforcer
Also mjolnir
This guidebook states that Eitri creates the universe's most powerful weapons and that his reputation as a master weapons forger is known across the universe, is it necessary to remember that Rocket created the Hadron Enforcer just with scrap from Star-Lord's ship?
Yes plus there’s the fact rocket can apparently make tier 5 bombs

Yeah, but before doing anything, which will probably be rejected because yes, we should make a CRT to remove the High 6-B cap. I was thinking of making a CRT to upgrade the GotG to Low 7-C but it will have to wait

Yeah, but before doing anything, which will probably be rejected because yes, we should make a CRT to remove the High 6-B cap. I was thinking of making a CRT to upgrade the GotG to Low 7-C but it will have to wait
Should we just compile all the evdince to lift the cap or do you wanna just post the crt real quick with the evidence you presented?

I'll just repeat what I put in the other thread regarding the calc:

I'm pretty sure this would have had to have been done after Sandman was washed away by water in the subway and hadn't yet pulled his physical form back together, so he should easily scale above this feat in his regular state. (Both low-end and mid-end results of the calc are high enough in their respective tiers that Sandman should be able to upscale to baseline of the next tier, considering that would be less than a x1.2 increase regardless of which of those two ends is more accurate)

avengers-infinity-war.gif

I swear i remember watching a video about the show before watching it myself and the comments was all people complaining about the "Egyptian Superhero" thing and then i watch the show and it's just a random person calling her that
It’s a super corny moment but people definitely criticized the show too hard because of it

Back