• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A.A.H.W: @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Yusuf21259, @RandomGuy2345, @Reiner, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @TheKingStrategist13, @Psychomaster35

She-Hulk

251241533.215 joules for a member of the organization (that is 9-A)

she-Hulk is 68473314 joules or 0.0163655 tons
rules:

One 9-A G03LM Mk2 will be used (so both are 9-A)

Not sure how the speed equalization will work because you can’t equalize reaction speed I believe if there’s no combat speed with it. Also travel speed cannot be equalized I believe

but uh speed is equalized here unless you guys have a problem with it

battle takes place in central park

bloodlusted she hulk

I guess they start 3 meters apart

Victory by death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
All the 9-A’s scale to that Jesus thing I believe?
G03LMs Mk2's go down a scaling chain of

G03LM 2 > G03LM 1 = Advanced Mags > Mag Torture > Hank (Base)

So, they're far superior to to the rating, with their durability even higher with the armor.

also, while it's not on the profile, Mag Torture and up scale to Class M, so they should have the LS advantage here.

So, they're far superior to to the rating, with their durability even higher with the armor.

also, while it's not on the profile, Mag Torture and up scale to Class M, so they should have the LS advantage here.
not sure how the speed equalization works here because i remember @Sir_Ovens saying they equalize combat speed. not travel speed.

They do equalize reaction speed but only if it says combat and reaction speed. (new speed rules are a pain in the ass)

What does the final key thing start with?

Who do you think wins?

just curious about the speed equalized thing considering the speed go3 is supersonic reactions but can’t be equalized (reaction speed can’t be equalized unless combat speed too)
im betting on the G03LM. it already has an AP advantage and an even higher Durability advantage with it's armor, with it's (soon to be added) Class M lifting strength it could grapple and toss she-hulk around like a wet piece of paper.

She-Hulk has intelligence over the G03LM, not sure about skill (but any show of skill is better that a G03LMs skill) I didn’t watch the dog ass show.

im betting on the G03LM. it already has an AP advantage and an even higher Durability advantage with it's armor, with it's (soon to be added) Class M lifting strength it could grapple and toss she-hulk around like a wet piece of paper.

She-Hulk has intelligence over the G03LM, not sure about skill (but any show of skill is better that a G03LMs skill) I didn’t watch the dog ass show.
Is this a stomp?

Depends. does She-Hulk have any semblance of combat skill?

If she does, no, since the G03LM uses JUST brute strength, and would get outskilled, but would still completely shit on her due to his AP.

If she doesn't, yes.
Yeah she does have some combat skill but we should wait for some mcu supporters/members and see what they think

your distance selection was wrong. 3 meters is a negligible level, she hulk simply closes the distance and then the physical struggle begins, she hulk is far superior to her opponent in these conditions with her fighting skills and muscle strength, she hulk would win, I prefer you increase the distance a little more

your distance selection was wrong. 3 meters is a negligible level, she hulk simply closes the distance and then the physical struggle begins, she hulk is far superior to her opponent in these conditions with her fighting skills and muscle strength, she hulk would win, I prefer you increase the distance a little more
Far superior? you realize the ap of the G03LM is 0.06 Tons. and She-Hulk scales to 0.01 tons right?

Where does that yell 'she-hulk' is superior. the g03lm cripplies by breathing wrong near her...

Far superior? you realize the ap of the G03LM is 0.06 Tons. and She-Hulk scales to 0.01 tons right?

Where does that yell 'she-hulk' is superior. the g03lm cripplies by breathing wrong near her...
I'm not speaking in terms of AP, my friend, this distance is insufficient and physical struggle is inevitable and the speeds are equal at 3 meters, what guarantees that you can't really get into a physical fight?

I'm not speaking in terms of AP, my friend, this distance is insufficient and physical struggle is inevitable and the speeds are equal at 3 meters, what guarantees that you can't really get into a physical fight?
the fact She-Hulk will almost be one-shot from being poked by the G03LM, who has a LS advantage... he literally holds every single advantage besides intelligence...

Even lets say she-hulk had better AP to compensate, G03LMs can keep fighting when they're missing chunks of flesh with large parts of their skeleton exposed. She-Hulk can keep punching but it wont go down.

I can't see the G03LM being some kind of immortal and just his pain tolerance doesn't make him immortal and you believe the G03LM is one shot because of AP so why isn't he faster, physically better, not smarter? although it has a battle with dardevil, which is better than GO3LM in intelligence and skill

I can't see the G03LM being some kind of immortal and just his pain tolerance doesn't make him immortal and you believe the G03LM is one shot because of AP so why isn't he faster, physically better, not smarter? although it has a battle with dardevil, which is better than GO3LM in intelligence and skill
He is physically better, and just has a big ass pain tolerance. mags and weaker G03LMs can do that. it's nothing special to these guys.

he's 6x stronger and more durable than she-hulk. what are you on about? it doesn't matter how good she-hulk is at fighting (which i dont believe she's very good at it), she can barely scratch it, let alone take a hit from it. the only REAL advantage she-hulk holds here is intelligence, which can only help so much when you barely have anything that can show for skill.

He is physically better, and just has a big ass pain tolerance. mags and weaker G03LMs can do that. it's nothing special to these guys.

he's 6x stronger and more durable than she-hulk. what are you on about? it doesn't matter how good she-hulk is at fighting (which i dont believe she's very good at it), she can barely scratch it, let alone take a hit from it. the only REAL advantage she-hulk holds here is intelligence, which can only help so much when you barely have anything that can show for skill.
apparently you only think of it as ap-dura, so the data here limited she hulk to this. Under normal conditions, it cannot even be included in the same classification. As the essence of a hulk, our original hulk's t and m class muscle success and even these muscle successes are at the level of a mountain and multi-city blog. even if we don't accept she hulk t, it could be scaled to m class but for an insufficient profile according to the wiki profile standard, I can bury this match for the opponent to win

apparently you only think of it as ap-dura, so the data here limited she hulk to this. Under normal conditions, it cannot even be included in the same classification. As the essence of a hulk, our original hulk's t and m class muscle success and even these muscle successes are at the level of a mountain and multi-city blog. even if we don't accept she hulk t, it could be scaled to m class but for an insufficient profile according to the wiki profile standard, I can bury this match for the opponent to win
Im going off the profile, and by the profile, G03LM is stronger. if you wish to change She-Hulk's scaling, make a CRT.

As the essence of a hulk, our original hulk's t and m class muscle success and even these muscle successes are at the level of a mountain and multi-city blog. even if we don't accept she hulk t, it could be scaled to m class
There's a blatant note on She-Hulk's profile not to scale her to Hulk.

As of now, none of her feats and powerscaling that she has shown warrants anything beyond her current ratings
Depends. does She-Hulk have any semblance of combat skill?
Sorta, but it's not really that impressive. At least from what I remember of this shitass show

If this isn't a stomp, I vote for G03LM FRA

As of now, none of her feats and powerscaling that she has shown warrants anything beyond her current ratings

Sorta, but it's not really that impressive. At least from what I remember of this shitass show

an extremely inconsistent she hulk is found 9-a I won't say yes completely. This character, who is found as 9-a, went to the real world where low1-c k.e.w.i.n is located and interfered with the fiction there and disrupted a fiction, and he sees the whole room as fiction and separates himself from the flow. 2. It would not be misleading if we call it the strongest action.

i agree ,and yeah the show was really shit and nonsense
G03LM wins I said that

Last edited:
went to the real world where low1-c k.e.w.i.n is located and interfered with the fiction there and disrupted a fiction, and he sees the whole room as fiction and separates himself from the flow
This was discussed and Low 1-C would ONLY be through her Fourth Wall Breaking powers that are now removed by KEVIN

With her normal powers, she is only 9-A

Last edited:
not sure how the speed equalization works here because i remember @Sir_Ovens saying they equalize combat speed. not travel speed.

They do equalize reaction speed but only if it says combat and reaction speed. (new speed rules are a pain in the ass)
Yes, that is true
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

an extremely inconsistent she hulk is found 9-a I won't say yes completely. This character, who is found as 9-a, went to the real world where low1-c k.e.w.i.n is located and interfered with the fiction there and disrupted a fiction, and he sees the whole room as fiction and separates himself from the flow. 2. It would not be misleading if we call it the strongest action.

i agree ,and yeah the show was really shit and nonsense
G03LM wins I said that

vote counted

She-hulks’s AP is correct right?

Back