• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There were only three episodes that were good IMO. Most ideas weren’t executed well and needed more time to explore their potential
Which three episodes?

the zombies were lame tbh, scary yes but thanos getting infected sounds lame, he has the IG, he could cure the illness possibly. If he still has enough sentience to use it

Walking Corpse's Bites > Thanos' Thiccness > Hulk's Punches
Rick Grimes sweep!!!
FpXA0ReWYAMCTG-.png

Which three episodes?

the zombies were lame tbh, scary yes but thanos getting infected sounds lame, he has the IG, he could cure the illness possibly. If he still has enough sentience to use it
The three episodes I liked were Star-Lord T’Challa, Strange Supreme, and Party Thor

The zombies one was terrible. You can tell the writers were really trying to gas up Zombie Thanos. Like they were imagining people would pop off when they saw it lmao

Marvel Zombies in general is just a really overrated and overly edgy concept that I’ve never liked

He literally had a training arc to get stronger????
I get that yeah but his work out did not change him from country-large planet level

That’s head canon that his workout increased that much like I know he got stronger but that seems to big

I don’t see why Fat Thor shouldn’t downscale from L&T Thor

I hate to break this to you

But massive power jumps like this via training arcs are super common in fiction
I think y’all are downplaying fat Thor

there is no stated difference for that gap we know he got stronger yeah but not that much you can’t just assume the difference between fat Thor and L&T Thor is that big without evidence

there is no stated difference we know he got stronger yeah but not that much you can’t just assume the difference between fat Thor and L&T Thor is that big without evidence
There's not stated evidence that Endgame Thor downscales L&T Thor

it’s head canon tho fat thor should downscale unless y’all have evidence he grew from country-Large planet level just from getting in shape
What you're saying sounds a lot like head canon though

Think of it this way. Thor's huge power jump by the time of L&T makes far more sense logically because we literally see a training arc with a significant narrative emphasis. That literally implies a significant power boost

What you're saying sounds a lot like head canon though

Think of it this way. Thor's huge power jump by the time of L&T makes far more sense logically because we literally see a training arc with a significant narrative emphasis. That literally implies a significant power boost
Explain this why are y’all capping fat Thor at country level it was his prime state before L&T

Explain this why are y’all capping fat Thor at country level it was his prime state before L&T
I think you just answered your own question. It was his prime up to that point in the MCU. Then L&T happened. Again, this isn’t uncommon in fiction. Characters will become “stronger than they’ve ever been before” and “face their strongest enemy yet” verbatim, but will still become far stronger later on if the narrative wants them to

Fat Thor was barely even as strong as he was in IW, so why would he be as strong as he was in L&T? And if we were even to backscale the phase 3 characters to L&T characters then that would just break scaling.

I think you just answered your own question. It was his prime up to that point in the MCU. Then L&T happened. Again, this isn’t uncommon in fiction. Characters will become “stronger than they’ve ever been before” and “face their strongest enemy yet” verbatim, but will still become far stronger later on if the narrative wants them to
images

Again I said I know he’s stronger but his power has no stated amount on how much he grew

why do y’all just assume it’s this big?

Back