• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gamora's sword, Godslayer, is stated to be able of killing an Asgardian. Before the battle with the Abilisk, Gamora believed that her sword would not be able to stop it, preferring to use a weapon instead, implying that it's more powerful than Godslayer. Further evidence of this is that a weapon used by Nebula was able to knock down Korg, and since all of the Guardians' weapons, except for Star-Lord's Quad Blasters, are created by Rocket it isn't unreasonable to assume that they are comparable in potency.

Ronan casually one-shot the Other with his Cosmi-Rod, who is stated by WoG to be very powerful even in comparison to Loki, while the Guardians were only briefly knocked by a shockwave from the Cosmi-Rod which was also being amped by the Power Stone, with Drax quickly getting back up and who also survived a beating from Ronan.
So I propose that the Guardians' weaponry scale from Gamora's Godslayer which can kill an Asgardian, and from that random weapon that knocked down Korg since the others should be comparable. And that they also downscale from the Cosmi-Rod since they survived an amped attack from a weapon that casually one-shot the Other, who is very powerful even in comparison to Loki. To summarize the Guardians, and the characters who scale from them (Yondu, Korath, Ego and the Abilisk), would be upgraded from 8-A to "At most Low 7-C"

Extra: new abilities for the Abilisk based on its page of the guidebook "Marvel Studios: Character Encyclopedia":
  • Enhanced Senses (His eyes can see radiation and spectral energy)
  • Space-Time Manipulation (Can move between dimensions by tearing holes in space-time)
  • Flight (Its tentacles serve for propulsion)
  • Quantum Projection (Can release focused blasts of quantum splatter-matter from its mouth)
Extra 2: new abilities for Gamora:

Last edited:
While I don't like Asgardian scaling for Low 7-C since not everyone scales to a named Asgardian, the rest make sense.

For that one justification listed into Gamora's sword being stated to kill an asgardian. Are we sure that every asgardian scales to Loki? Also, as for that recalc for ego destroying those fleets, you need to put that into a blog for better evaluation first. And even then, I don't really think that should be taken as a supporting evidence considering that doesn't scale to her physicals. I'm neutral on the rest for now

For that one justification listed into Gamora's sword being stated to kill an asgardian. Are we sure that every asgardian scales to Loki?
Can be used as support
Also, as for that recalc for ego destroying those fleets, you need to put that into a blog for better evaluation first. And even then, I don't really think that should be taken as a supporting evidence considering that doesn't scale to her physicals.
What? Star-Lord, Rocket and Yondu all downscale from the calc, and Gamora upscales from them

Back