• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm frankly impressed they can somehow do that, but I'm not surprised they are doing it
Like look at this
The only feat here, is Loki keeping "a life" an infinite amount of universes through hax magic. Is this a multiversal hax magic? Not really. Loki had to be there physically and hold the physical spaghetti branches with his own hands in that specific space. This feat is useless in combat threads as this doesn't apply to AP or durability and Loki has no feats of been able to do this to any other universe outside the MCU because he has to be physically there. By the end of the episode, again this feat is not really a feat. Why? How much do those spaghetti branches weight? "Infinite weight?" Source? There are an "infinite amount" of timeliness. There was no statement that each timeline is "infinite" by themselves. Loki was walking on a plane that has gravity which means those branches had no weight to them at all. I would need a source for the branches weight. Smh

Like look at this
The only feat here, is Loki keeping "a life" an infinite amount of universes through hax magic. Is this a multiversal hax magic? Not really. Loki had to be there physically and hold the physical spaghetti branches with his own hands in that specific space. This feat is useless in combat threads as this doesn't apply to AP or durability and Loki has no feats of been able to do this to any other universe outside the MCU because he has to be physically there. By the end of the episode, again this feat is not really a feat. Why? How much do those spaghetti branches weight? "Infinite weight?" Source? There are an "infinite amount" of timeliness. There was no statement that each timeline is "infinite" by themselves. Loki was walking on a plane that has gravity which means those branches had no weight to them at all. I would need a source for the branches weight. Smh
What 💀💀

Like look at this
godzilla-had-a-stroke-reading-this.gif

S-so what happened with he who remains? Did still get killed by sylvie, right?

I have a question regarding Kamala's weakness, her weakness implies that she is "nothing" without the Quantum Bands but considering that she has powers even without the Bands that weakness should disappear right?
It looks like it's just talking about how Kamala is a normal human when completely ignoring her special powers, a similar-ish case to Scarlet Witch with her powers and Iron Man with his armours. Maybe the wording is a bit off, but that's how I see it

It looks like it's just talking about how Kamala is a normal human when completely ignoring her special powers, a similar-ish case with Scarlet Witch and Iron Man. Maybe the wording is a bit off, but that's how I see it
And alioth is alive right? Appeared at the end owo

It looks like it's just talking about how Kamala is a normal human when completely ignoring her special powers, a similar-ish case to Scarlet Witch with her powers and Iron Man with his armours. Maybe the wording is a bit off, but that's how I see it
To be fair in the Marvels since she is fighting superhuman characters such as kree and helping the skrulls she would still get superhuman abilities, heck at one point in the movies she couldnt use her powers so she had to fight using a scarf against Kree that alone would have given her superhuman stats even without using her powers

Found another

Loki's ability to dismantle and physically grasp the multiverse itself within the TVA loom is not a real feat that happened in the last episode. As evidenced, Loki actively manipulated and remove the interconnected rings that uphold the integrity of the multiverse, expediting the process and resulting in timelines that resemble tangled spaghetti branches, all confined within a room subject to gravitational forces. That there is a presence of gravitational physics in the room suggests that the previous branches, compose of energy, are now weightlessness, means that he is not holding the multiverse in his hands literally. Loki's hax magic allowed him to effortlessly maintain an infinite number of universes. This feat doesn't directly affect Loki's ability to cause damage or withstand it. Loki wasn't withstanding an explosion of the multiverse as the TVA building and human characters were also affected, lacking multiversal durability. It meant the initial explosion to erase all other timelines except for the prime timeline. They pulled Loki outside of time with the time slip power process the first time Mobius went through the bridge to save Loki. Loki is unaffected by the time reset as he exist outside of time.

Found another

Loki's ability to dismantle and physically grasp the multiverse itself within the TVA loom is not a real feat that happened in the last episode. As evidenced, Loki actively manipulated and remove the interconnected rings that uphold the integrity of the multiverse, expediting the process and resulting in timelines that resemble tangled spaghetti branches, all confined within a room subject to gravitational forces. That there is a presence of gravitational physics in the room suggests that the previous branches, compose of energy, are now weightlessness, means that he is not holding the multiverse in his hands literally. Loki's hax magic allowed him to effortlessly maintain an infinite number of universes. This feat doesn't directly affect Loki's ability to cause damage or withstand it. Loki wasn't withstanding an explosion of the multiverse as the TVA building and human characters were also affected, lacking multiversal durability. It meant the initial explosion to erase all other timelines except for the prime timeline. They pulled Loki outside of time with the time slip power process the first time Mobius went through the bridge to save Loki. Loki is unaffected by the time reset as he exist outside of time.
It's just best not to give trolls like this any attention

To be fair in the Marvels since she is fighting superhuman characters such as kree and helping the skrulls she would still get superhuman abilities, heck at one point in the movies she couldnt use her powers so she had to fight using a scarf against Kree that alone would have given her superhuman stats even without using her powers
Both Tony and Wanda have the baseline superhuman tier, but they still have those weaknesses

So either the weaknesses are outdated/wrong or that's just how it works with kinda-physically-impressive-but-not-really humans. Idk
Yeah
Instead let's go to your Thor vs Adam thread, as that seems an interesting discussion that's dying;-;
Most of my newest versus threads are dying or dead, so I kinda just semi-give up on them

Both Tony and Wanda have the baseline superhuman tier, but they still have those weaknesses

So either the weaknesses are outdated/wrong or that's just how it works with kinda-physically-impressive-but-not-really humans. Idk
Tony has that weakness when he is out of armour and wanda when she is not using magic to protect herself.
But Kamala is not even technically human since she is "jinn" aside being a mutant

Tony has that weakness when he is out of armour and wanda when she is not using magic to protect herself.
But Kamala is not even technically human since she is "jinn" aside being a mutant
Despite the Quantum Bands bringing out the latent power within her due to her Mutant genes, Kamala herself is physically a normal teenager and suffers from normal human weaknesses. However, Hard Light still protects her from most attacks
The "Jinn" part are the latent powers that she is now free to use, but she is a normal teenager human when ignoring that, afaik

The "Jinn" part are the latent powers that she is now free to use, but she is a normal teenager human when ignoring that, afaik
Bruh that Djinn thing...I'm not Middle-Eastern but I really cringed when I saw what they did to Djinns. At least Asgardians are a bit close to what Norse Gods are in mythology

She has 2 different sources of power one her Djinn part allows her to get energy from the noor dimension and the second one her mutant gene allows her to use that energy to create those hard light constructs.
She being a character capable of energy manipulation she could easily have superhuman physical stats by amping herself with energy.
She has superhuman feats, i mean sure her ms marvel series not so much as she is still on a "grounded" background but in the marvels being on space she fights aliens and alongside both Carol and Monica who have super speed which is something that her hard light powers does not grant her

She has 2 different sources of power one her Djinn part allows her to get energy from the noor dimension and the second one her mutant gene allows her to use that energy to create those hard light constructs.
She being a character capable of energy manipulation she could easily have superhuman physical stats by amping herself with energy.
She has superhuman feats, i mean sure her ms marvel series not so much as she is still on a "grounded" background but in the marvels being on space she fights aliens and alongside both Carol and Monica who have super speed which is something that her hard light powers does not grant her
Haven't seen the movie yet, probably going to see on monday but if she has these kind of feats, then she should have superhuman physical characteristics

Bruh that Djinn thing...I'm not Middle-Eastern but I really cringed when I saw what they did to Djinns. At least Asgardians are a bit close to what Norse Gods are in mythology
Asgardians are actually supposed to be gods and called themselves gods the MCU are the ones who took an alien approach.
The Djinn/clandestines are a race from another dimension who were misunderstood as Djinn.

Which is shown through her Hard Light constructs
i mean sure her ms marvel series not so much as she is still on a "grounded" background
We got 8-C and Subsonic for Kamala, which already lets her one-shot and blitz any base Kree not from AoS

Asgardians are actually supposed to be gods and called themselves gods the MCU are the ones who took an alien approach.
The Djinn/clandestines are a race from another dimension who were misunderstood as Djinn.
But the Asgardians are close to what they are in Norse Mythology

The Djinns literally have nothing from their mythological counterpart. Like, nothing (and that's leaving out the wishes later addition). It's probably just me but being a huge fan of mythological stories (though not necessarily arabic, I'm more of a Greek, Norse and Mesopotamian fan), I really cringed

Which is shown through her Hard Light constructs
Hard light constracts are her mutant ability that uses her energy from noor as fuel its not necessarily everything she can do
We got 8-C and Subsonic for Kamala, which already lets her one-shot and blitz any base Kree not from AoS
8-C is only for her using her powers of hard light not accounts for her while she doesnt use them.

its not necessarily everything she can do
It's what she's usually shown to use them for
8-C is only for her using her powers of hard light not accounts for her while she doesnt use them.
So 9-C normally via Kree scaling? Sounds alright
at one point in the movies she couldnt use her powers so she had to fight using a scarf against Kree that alone would have given her superhuman stats even without using her powers

But the Asgardians are close to what they are in Norse Mythology

The Djinns literally have nothing from their mythological counterpart. Like, nothing (and that's leaving out the wishes later addition). It's probably just me but being a huge fan of mythological stories (though not necessarily arabic, I'm more of a Greek, Norse and Mesopotamian fan), I really cringed
And they explained in the serie that if Thor had appeared on India they would still be called Djinn. They see beings with super powers has "gods" or in their case as Djinn

Back