• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MCU Top-10 (probably):

1. KEVIN
2. Loki
3. Infinity Ultron
4. Uatu (The Watcher)
5. Supreme Doctor Strange
6. Alioth
7. Dormammu
8. Kang
9. Thanos
10. Scarlet Witch

MCU Top-10 (probably):

1. KEVIN
2. Loki
3. Infinity Ultron
4. Uatu (The Watcher)
6. Alioth
7. Dormammu
8. Kang
9. Thanos
10. Scarlet Witch
I thought supereme strange's feats were universal? Alioth ended a 2A multiversal war right?

I thought supereme strange's feats were universal? Alioth ended a 2A multiversal war right?
Supreme Strange is Low 1-C. Kang ended the Multiversal War using Alioth so you can say that.

So now, since the infinite sacred timelines that were isolated by Kang, became all inter connected after his dead.. Now that Loki became the god of stories, he fully connected every existence into the tree?

So now the infinite separated sacred timelines are now just one (Yggdrasil), right?

Last edited by a moderator:
MCU Top-10 (probably):

1. KEVIN
2. Loki
3. Infinity Ultron
4. Uatu (The Watcher)
6. Alioth
7. Dormammu
8. Kang
9. Thanos
10. Scarlet Witch
I would put He Who Remains on the same tier as Alioth (I mean it's he's guard dog) not to mention he ended the MW meaning he beat Kang also the TVA might need a civilization page. It's kinda crazy that Dormammu has consistently remained in the upper echelons of the MCU for several years now (and even received some retroactive buffs via expanded lore).

Bruh why is G'iah on that list
bludthinkshesontheteam.jpg

The Watcher, Eternity, Arishem the Judge, Celestials, Alioth, Dormammu: Are we a joke to you?
Gia does not even remotely compare to the others honestly
That's really just common sense. Anyone should be able to figure that out

Last edited:
The MCU verse page will likely need to be updated with Loki's new role in the cosmology. Also pretty sure G'iah is only among the upper mid tiers in the verse in terms of feats and narrative (high tier if you really want to fully cross-scale her to current Carol and Thor, as extremely dubious as that is) but she'll still be below other high tiers like Wanda and that's not mentioning the top tiers like Eternity or god tiers like Loki (so satisfying to actually classified an actual deity as "god tier").

G'iah is still a more tolerable character than K.E.V.I.N tho.

MCU eternity is featless.

Also, resurrecting Gorr's daughter and imbuing her with powers is technically a feat

Also, resurrecting Gorr's daughter and imbuing her with powers is technically a feat
Oh.

There is something we should talk about, we know that Ms. Marvel's abilities are her own as Bruno said and we saw in the Marvels when she lost her bangle to Dar-Benn she still had her powers, so we should change her P&A section since her powers are innate not dependent on the bangle.
Of course time and space powers are from the bangle not innate but her light powers are hers

There is something we should talk about, we know that Ms. Marvel's abilities are her own as Bruno said and we saw in the Marvels when she lost her bangle to Dar-Benn she still had her powers, so we should change her P&A section since her powers are innate not dependent on the bangle.
Of course time and space powers are from the bangle not innate but her light powers are hers
Sure

Based Purely on AP

Thor 5-A
Celestials 3-C
Arishem 3-A
Eternity Low 2-C
Dormammu 2-B
Kang The Conqueror 2-A with Best Tech
Alioth 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
Doctor Strange Supreme Low 1-C Magic
The Watcher Low 1-C
Infinity Ultron Low 1-C
Best Boy Loki Low 1-C
K.E.V.I.N Low 1-C
Honestly K.E.V.I.N should not be on the list, he's not in the MCU technically so God of Stories Loki is indeed now the strongest proper MCU character

Honestly K.E.V.I.N should not be on the list, he's not in the MCU technically so God of Stories Loki is indeed now the strongest proper MCU character
Loki is not in the MCU heck he isnt even from the main timeline he is from a branch.You can consider him part of MCM (Marvel Cinematic Multiverse)

I mean, would've He Who Remains more powerful like as Alioth with the latest episode? Sorry for my bad english 😿

Also, didn't he give the powers to Loki and watched him in the void and the destruction of everything? Like idk if it is some ability of omnipresence or precognition...

And he also freeze Sylvie like Loki and erased her out the time, mmh..

Kang used technology though and only his intelligence got the best of Alioth. Though, he's weak physically and can be killed with knives.

would've Kang more powerful like as Alioth with the latest episode
He Who Remains? With some prep and tech, certainly. HWR already harnessed and weaponised Alioth, and later created the Temporal Loom as the heart of the TVA and a failsafe that destroys everything in the Multiverse and the TVA except the Sacred Timeline. But physically, absolutely not

Kang the Conqueror stays where he is afaik, unless the Multiversal War completely annihilating the entire Multiverse is worth something, but I can't really see it getting anything more than "possibly Low 1-C"

Last edited:
He Who Remains? With some prep and tech, certainly. HWR already harness and weaponised Alioth, and later created the Temporal Loom as the heart of the TVA and a failsafe that destroys everything in the Multiverse and the TVA except the Sacred Timeline. But physically, absolutely not
Yess I mean he who remains sorry qwq

Back