• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One quantum band was not able to rip a tear in space on its own, only two. And Dar-Benn did not open the multiverse jump point, her explosion did

One quantum band was not able to rip a tear in space on its own, only two. And Dar-Benn did not open the multiverse jump point, her explosion did
I mean, both of quantum bands, as Carol says, have damaged jump points throughout the universe and destroyed space-time

Remember how opening a portal to another universe was something Kamala could already sort of do with just one bangle? Two bangles, Tesseract energies, and the jump point system that exists throughout known space (I'm fairly certain there's an explicit end to the jumps points, given the purpose of the lightspeed engine).

Remember how opening a portal to another universe was something Kamala could already sort of do with just one bangle? Two bangles, Tesseract energies, and the jump point system that exists throughout known space (I'm fairly certain there's an explicit end to the jumps points, given the purpose of the lightspeed engine).
I remember she was pulled to another time in the past and brought back to the present time with effects and the najma guys thought it was a portal to the noor dimension but it wasn't

I remember she was pulled to another time in the past and brought back to the present time with effects and the najma guys thought it was a portal to the noor dimension but it wasn't
The goal was to get her to open a portal, but that rift was just a side effect of striking the bangle.

The goal was to get her to open a portal, but that rift was just a side effect of striking the bangle.
From what Carol said, it's like using both bracelets will cause damage to jump points throughout the universe and create a space-time hole, causing things on the other side of the universe to leak into the user's universe

Does the tva has higher dimensions of time ?
After the new episodes, I can say that the TVA and the Void at the End of Time almost certainly works on a higher temporal dimensions.
I was thinking about making a revision for that, but I am not good at searching and obtaining scans, and in general I am extremely slow at making revision because I don't have a lot of free time.

After the new episodes, I can say that the TVA and the Void at the End of Time almost certainly works on a higher temporal dimensions.
I was thinking about making a revision for that, but I am not good at searching and obtaining scans, and in general I am extremely slow at making revision because I don't have a lot of free time.
And Loki can manipulate these higher dimensions of time?

Yes, I believe those that would scale are K.E.V.I.N. (unfortunately) and Loki's Time Manipulation/Time Travel/etc...
I would like for him to fully scale to 6-D, but a really good argument would be needed for that.
He's still a character in K.E.V.I.N's cinematic work so obviously he's far below. But he's still at the top

If that's the reason for 4-A then wouldn't it have to be on Zeus's profile first before trying to apply it to Gorr?

Because Zeus is just 5-A right now and is just scaling above Khonshu and Ammit sans Spatial Manip

Depends on said hax, if it’s something like dura neg then sure. But if said hax is responsible for a whole new tier for said character then I don’t see why stronger characters can’t scale off of that
It doesn't really matter, it's still 4-A hax done through Spatial Manipulation that does not scale to physicals either way.

It doesn't really matter, it's still 4-A hax done through Spatial Manipulation that does not scale to physicals either way.
And I’m saying it doesn’t matter whether it’s physical or not. If someone is considered more powerful then someone they should be able to recreate there best feat on a similar scale in there own own way. Wether it be physical,ability or hax based

Wait, Khonshu is 5A because he PHYSICALLY moved the moon, because he teleported away instead of having Mark/Steven/Jake do the wavy hands thing? An assumption to no other supporting statements? The Devil's? This is the God of the Moon we're talking about, who doesn't actually exist in a 3 dimensional space.

okay

I forget, how exactly did Loki start time slipping/why did that lead to him becoming the main man?

And I’m saying it doesn’t matter whether it’s physical or not. If someone is considered more powerful then someone they should be able to recreate there best feat on a similar scale in there own own way. Wether it be physical,ability or hax based
No, he can't replicate the same feat as he doesn't utilize the same hax that Khonshu has, this is not supported enough.

I wonder if this description of Mjolnir from a SHIELD report in The Wakanda Files could be useful:
9164334-2519164513-Ja0q0.png

Back