• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do have some base Loki stuff, though I'm not sure if it'd be better as an addition to this CRT or as part of a separate CRT:

Loki can control shadows (Darkness Manipulation?)

Not sure if Loki poofing a man out of a building counts for anything noteworthy or not....

Sacred Timeline Loki projecting an illusion into the gladiator cell on Sakaar does seem noteworthy given what the Visual Dictionary establishes about the cell:
rnyqSTQl.jpg

Also, this part of Loki's page on the Marvel website might also be noteworthy:
9117418-4315237184-image.png

I do have some base Loki stuff, though I'm not sure if it'd be better as an addition to this CRT or as part of a separate CRT:

Loki can control shadows (Darkness Manipulation?)

Not sure if Loki poofing a man out of a building counts for anything noteworthy or not....

Sacred Timeline Loki projecting an illusion into the gladiator cell on Sakaar does seem noteworthy given what the Visual Dictionary establishes about the cell:
rnyqSTQl.jpg

Also, this part of Loki's page on the Marvel website might also be noteworthy:
9117418-4315237184-image.png
Might as well add it all together

I mean, you don't explicitly need to show time travel via speed alone, showing you can move fast enough to transcend time and distance for example logically implies you can time travel as well

Speed: Immeasurable (His speed is described as being instant movement that transcends time and distance[29])
With Loki's normal movements, he could have a boot in one timeline and another in another timeline at the same time, by just walking

I am not sure any other speed rating qualifies

Either immeasurable or unknown imho

At least it serves no harm to put it in the OP, if that part is rejected, so be it

Extraordinary, just absolutely extraordinary. Great finale. 10/10 series for me personally, basically everything I wanted in story telling and All Hail the God of Stories.

Loki is my for all time (always) my favourite MCU character 💚💚💚
Yayy the best finale ever
Ily loki too💚💚 :3

Kang wouldn’t stand a chance any longer.

Uhmmm.. s-so did Loki affect one sacred timeline? But there are infinites right? qwq

Back