• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu Loki Season 2 Finale Upgrade(Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a lot happens in the final of Loki s2. Loki ends up fully mastering his time abilities. Being able to go back and forth through time along with stopping time and even moving outside of time

9160737-img_0329.jpeg

9160738-img_0330.jpeg

9160739-img_0331.jpeg

9160740-img_0332.jpeg

This new power is given to him by he who remains(somehow)
9160745-img_0333.jpeg

9160746-img_0334.jpeg

9160747-img_0335.jpeg

9160748-img_0336.jpeg

He uses his new found power to essentially save the multivrese and the tva by destroying the temporal loom which would have destroyed the multiverse with the exception of the sacred timeline

The backlash from the destruction of the loom puts the multiverse in a dying state so Loki breaths life into the multiverse and literally pulls it back together and changes the shape off it into the form of a tree

So I think it’s safe to say he should be low 1-c with immeasurable LS

In terms of abilities he should have the following:
Pre amp:

Shadow manlipulation: https://youtu.be/pgdYmFXqQss?si=QG-vrvcUSnR-Lbo0
(0:40)

BFR: Loki poofing a man out of a building
(1:53)

Telepathy,dimsonal travel and power modification?
9160765-img_0351.png

Post amp:

Platform creation: walk on space

Portal creation and Dimensional Travel: end of time/multiverse

Time travel and time manipulation

Super-genius intelligence: learns time stuff from OB for a centuries and uses it to help increase the Temporal looms timeline capacity

Resistance to

Pre amp

Mind manipulation:

Post amp

Existence erasure : he’s not affected/doesn’t get blipped out

Temporal radiation and void manipulation :walks out into the void just fine

Acausality Type 1&4

Last edited:
The episode came out today, wasn't there a rule that prevents revision made too soon for spoilers reasons? Or it might just be me misremebering, I don't know.
Anyways, I haven't even watched the episode yet so I wont give any input in this until I have, thought from the few bit and pieces I have read I think there are several other abilities that could be added.

Shouldn't he have immeasurable speed too? He was physically moving well beyond the confines of the timelines with just normal movements

The episode came out today, wasn't there a rule that prevents revision made too soon for spoilers reasons? Or it might just be me misremebering, I don't know.
Anyways, I haven't even watched the episode yet so I wont give any input in this until I have, thought from the few bit and pieces I have read I think there are several other abilities that could be added.
That's what spoiler tags on articles are for

I guess I’ll put a spoiler thing in the title then

Are there any other abilities that TVA Loki should have post-Season 1 but before his massive upgrade in the final episode? Apart from that everything looks great.

I've been working on a draft of Loki's updated profile but only have the renders done so far. I don't think I'm skilled enough to write up justifications for his new AP and abilities as the God of Time so feel free to take what I've already got done and complete it.

The show is already over.

He was physically moving well beyond the confines of the timelines with just normal movements
Immeasurable requires a demonstration of physically time traveling with their speed. Moving outside the timeline is just a different power.

For the thread all the upgrades they look fine. Loki is now in the Top 5 spot for power.

Immeasurable requires a demonstration of physically time traveling with their speed. Moving outside the timeline is just a different power.

For the thread all the upgrades they look fine. Loki is now in the Top 5 spot for power.
How far up the scaling chain is he? Because I think GoW might prove to be a mighty contender in that spot.

How far up the scaling chain is he?
His Low 1-C scaling is an Uncountable Infinity of Low 2-C structures, which requires a power set.

So I think his equalivent is an Infinite 5th Dimensional Space being effected/destroyed.

For the scaling chain idk. But my assumption is that he's no weaker than the Watcher or Infinity Ultron.

His Low 1-A scaling is an Uncountable Infinity of Low 2-C structures, which requires a power set.

So I think his equalivent is an Infinity 5th Dimensional Space being effected/destroyed.

For the scaling chain idk. But my assumption is that he's no weaker than the Watcher or Infinity Ultron.
Hang on, did you say Low 1-A?

EDIT: I suppose that was a mistype.

Damn, then it seems they might be significantly behind the god tiers of GoW, since there's a massive scaling chain for them to boot.

Damn, then it seems they might be significantly behind the god tiers of GoW, since there's a massive scaling chain for them to boot
Well it depends. Since they're all the High 3-A versions of Low 1-C. If GoW is just a 3-A scaling of Low 1-C it would be a stomp in the other direction.

The show is already over.
Yes, but not everyone have watched it since it came out not even 24 hours ago, and when the thread was created the title was "MCU God Loki" or something, which alone is a spoiler. Also, I would have prefered for the revision to happen in a couple of days, when more people were able to watch it and give their inputs, but it is what it is.
Anyways, if everything I have read so far is true than I agree with the revision.

Well it depends. Since they're all the High 3-A versions of Low 1-C. If GoW is just a 3-A scaling of Low 1-C it would be a stomp in the other direction.
GoW has both High 3-A of Low 1-C (Greece) and 3-A of Low 1-C (Norse), the latter having a construct that stretches infinitely across the 5th dimensional axis and what-have-you.

Last edited:
Also WTF is "High 3-A of Low 1-C" and "3-A of Low 1-C"? It's still 5D Low 1-C, both cases having infinite 5D volume or stretching infinitely along the 5th dimensional axis. The 3D spatial size is irrelevant, since you know, uncountably infinite copies of 4D which in turn contain uncountably infinite copies of 3D, with a single point in time (Even the smallest unit of time) containing an infinite number of snapshots of 3D AKA High 3-A.

We don't have anything above baseline 2-A or Low 1-C or the other tiers for similar reasons either without scaling chains.

Also WTF is "High 3-A of Low 1-C" and "3-A of Low 1-C"? It's still 5D Low 1-C, both cases having infinite 5D volume or stretching infinitely along the 5th dimensional axis. The 3D spatial size is irrelevant, since you know, uncountably infinite copies of 4D which in turn contain uncountably infinite copies of 3D, with a single point in time (Even the smallest unit of time) containing an infinite number of snapshots of 3D AKA High 3-A.
No, you just need to prove a space is universal in size. A universal sized 5D space, an infinite 5D space and a multiverse composed of infinite 5D spaces would all be rated as Low 1-C, but there's still a variation of power between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back