• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He didn’t clap tony all he did was knock him around and didn’t do any damage to him even Tony casually caught his strike bruh

In what world do you think giant man scales to Thor ?
He was litterly gonna run him through if it wasn’t for wong what are you talking about?

(3:40)

this one, unless you got any low ends for endgame giant man his currently staying at high 6-b

We still don’t have evidence of Caveman Hulk being stronger. Well, in regards to being able to access his rage boost, he can become stronger. But in terms of base stats, Professor Hulk is just as strong
Smart Hulk is just as strong as Savage Hulk without boost.

Savage Hulk+Rage>Smart Hulk=Savage Hulk

Smart Hulk is still Bruce Banner, who still has anger issues (He just has better control over them now) so he should still have the rage power up

Its just that the MCU kind of forgot the Hulk's whole gimmick of getting stronger when angrier

Smart Hulk is still Bruce Banner, who still has anger issues (He just has better control over them now) so he should still have the rage power up

Its just that the MCU kind of forgot the Hulk's whole gimmick of getting stronger when angrier
Smart Hulk can't use rage as Savage Hulk

The question is will she be deployed in keys fullpower or another key but I support her in keys fullpower since it is her power and she can already do it based on Monica words
Should be another key for accuracy sake

Like spiderman going from struggling with captain America to NWH levels were the dude saw lightning in slow motion and was holding ships and buildings together

The question is will she be deployed in keys fullpower or another key but I support her in keys fullpower since it is her power and she can already do it based on Monica words
Carol's Full Power key will be upgraded. It was talked about this already
i just watched the movie, spoilers:
there’s like no mention of carol having any further training since endgame, and she never portrayed any power-ups/amps either, so i think it could be safe for endgame characters to scale to her

but i’ll just wait 4 someone to make a CRT on that anyways cuz i think this could be a bigger discussion in terms of scaling

also at some point, after the movie has been out everywhere, i think profiles need to be made for monica rambeau and dar-benn

there was an implication of dar-benn planning to take the earth’s sun, though it was a little vague since there wasn’t anything mentioning how she would do that, but ig i think it could support carol restoring hala’s star, and making it able to shine across its solar system?? especially when carol was able to fight evenly with dar-benn who could withstand attacks from her

Like spiderman going from struggling with captain America to NWH levels were the dude saw lightning in slow motion and was holding ships and buildings together
All of that is under the same key

Should be another key for accuracy sake

I was quite surprised because Monica seemed to say that Captain Marvel was able to do that from the beginning it

I think it would be better to move the conversation regarding the 4-C scaling in "The Marvels" discussion thread to prevent further spoiling, but as I have stated before I am heavily against the idea of creating a new key for Carol in the Marvels. It makes no sense to me that she became millions of times stronger in a couple years, but couldn't become ten times stronger (one-shot gap) in the five years between the beginning of Endgame and the ending of Endgame. It seems a bit too headcanon-ish to assume this.
As a side note, Thanos and the gang being 4-C would also make the power jump of the L&T characters far more consistent. It always seemed a bit absurd to me that Thor jumped from High 6-B to 5-A so easily, and it seems even more absurd to think that Jane after obtaining the Mjornir becomes million of time stronger than how Thor was when he had it. At least with this, Thor would go from 4-C to a stronger 4-C and nothing more.
But all of this is just in theory considering that I haven't seen the movie and there might be a lot of context that I am missing. Also, maybe an actual calc of the feat (if it's even possible) might even give a lower value too. All of this is a better conversation to have in the actual discussion thread for the movie.

I think it would be better to move the conversation regarding the 4-C scaling in "The Marvels" discussion thread to prevent further spoiling
I fully agree with this
But all of this is just in theory considering that I haven't seen the movie and there might be a lot of context that I am missing
Someone who has seen the movie said this:
i just watched the movie, spoilers:
there’s like no mention of carol having any further training since endgame, and she never portrayed any power-ups/amps either, so i think it could be safe for endgame characters to scale to her

but i’ll just wait 4 someone to make a CRT on that anyways cuz i think this could be a bigger discussion in terms of scaling

also at some point, after the movie has been out everywhere, i think profiles need to be made for monica rambeau and dar-benn

there was an implication of dar-benn planning to take the earth’s sun, though it was a little vague since there wasn’t anything mentioning how she would do that, but ig i think it could support carol restoring hala’s star, and making it able to shine across its solar system?? especially when carol was able to fight evenly with dar-benn who could withstand attacks from her
So it's looking interesting

Don't mind me, I'm just here spoiling myself since I don't really have great interest in that movie

Joke aside, if the 4-C statement is that controversial, we should make a CRT for it

Spidey has several wog and stuff of him growing with each film he’s literally getting older dude not even remotely the same thing

Those different instances literally have nothing to do with each other power progression wise lmao

Spidey has several wog and stuff of him growing with each film he’s literally getting older dude not even remotely the same thing

I hear people say this, yet never actually showing examples of him growing more powerful. Funny

Back