• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i just watched the movie, spoilers:
there’s like no mention of carol having any further training since endgame, and she never portrayed any power-ups/amps either, so i think it could be safe for endgame characters to scale to her

but i’ll just wait 4 someone to make a CRT on that anyways cuz i think this could be a bigger discussion in terms of scaling

also at some point, after the movie has been out everywhere, i think profiles need to be made for monica rambeau and dar-benn

there was an implication of dar-benn planning to take the earth’s sun, though it was a little vague since there wasn’t anything mentioning how she would do that, but ig i think it could support carol restoring hala’s star, and making it able to shine across its solar system?? especially when carol was able to fight evenly with dar-benn who could withstand attacks from her

Kang >> Ant-Man (giant) >> Cull Obsidian = Mk50/85 Iron Man << Thanos

It accepts scaling Variants to Sacred Timeline characters, but not the other way around

Yes, Hela is also upgraded
Cull doesn’t = that suit that suit could literally made thanos bleed who scales far beyond cull bruh + the ton of other feats that are beyond cull
Cull is more around SpiderMan tier

Cull is more around SpiderMan tier
No
But I'm wondering why mjolnir can't destroy the Vibranium shield, am I missed which point?
Mjolnir's base Attack Potency doesn't scale to its Durability

So Thanos sword is rated 4-C because it's made from the same mineral?
No, because it would scale above Thanos' normal Attack Potency
I rather wonder if her destruction of Mjolnir may have been due to her ever possessing it
Nothing ever suggests this. That's just ridiculous headcanon
Loki: Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than both of us. She's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance

So Thanos sword is rated 4-C because it's made from the same mineral? I rather wonder if her destruction of Mjolnir may have been due to her ever possessing it
thanos sword isn’t confirmed to be made from uru and not all uru scales to each other anyway Stormbreaker and mjolnir

No

Mjolnir's base Attack Potency doesn't scale to its Durability
You showing where vs wiki puts them means nothing bruh the site changes all the times on tiers cull is consistently shown in movie around SpiderMan tier cull is nowhere near thanos tier

You showing where vs wiki puts them means nothing bruh the site changes all the times on tiers cull is consistently shown in movie around SpiderMan tier cull is nowhere near thanos tier
It was agreed multiple times by staff in multiple CRTs that Spidey scaling is an outlier

Once upon a time, Cull's LS downscaled from Iron Spider's webs, but then it was agreed that Spidey scaling is an outlier and that has been the case ever since

It was agreed multiple times by staff in multiple CRTs that Spidey scaling is an outlier

Once upon a time, Cull's LS downscaled from Iron Spider's webs, but then it was agreed that Spidey scaling is an outlier and that has been the case ever since
it isn’t tho cull did nothing impressive in both movies to be placed that highly and how can both endgame and IW be outliers I could see once but it literally happened twice

it isn’t tho cull did nothing impressive in both movies to be placed that highly
The Marvel Website reinforced Cull being confident in fighting Hulk, matching the power of Hulkbuster 2.0 and tanking attacks from Nanotech Iron Man.

All of which happened in IW and Endgame
I'm curious to know why Wanda is above Thanos at H6-B, and if Thanos were to expand to 4-C, what level would she be at?
4-C as well

The Marvel Website reinforced Cull being confident in fighting Hulk, matching the power of Hulkbuster 2.0 and tanking attacks from Nanotech Iron Man, all of which happened in IW and Endgame

4-C as well
Confident? Lol since when do give tiers based on a character opinion with nothing to back it up the attacks cull took were not on the level of the ones on Titan because cull would be so cooked since they made someone much stronger thanos bleed cull did nothing to be that tier he literally got taken out by antman

Back