• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Branches time when expanding and copying themselves at an infinite rate The multiverse has grown to infinite. We cannot measure the multiverse of infinite. What do you mean by words from the series Loki season 2 ep6?

He didn’t clap tony all he did was knock him around and didn’t do any damage to him even Tony casually caught his strike bruh

In what world do you think giant man scales to Thor ?
The world where Endgame Giant-Man isn't stated inferior to Hulk and does stomp a character who go against Hulk via implication. Spider-Man is very iffy point of scaling given his many wall level attacks (attacks that hurt him rather than simply have no range like Thor).

Carol was visibly different when she healed Hala's sun. Binery is still a fickle thing, but the eyes thing should probably be the indicator. Is Hala's sun smaller than Nidavellir the star?

I think the jump point throws a reach into stellar scaling, being though it is intrinsically tied to space time. It would be like arguing a single, run of the mill ship has stellar output because it open a jump point. Had the interdimentional portal not been visibly jump point based, then I could see it, but as it stands, not so much.

I love how casual they are with the mid tier visuals, such as non chalently busting through a falling building. Like, she pulverized it. That's awesome.

Last edited:
Carol was visibly different when she healed Hala's sun. Binery is still a fickle thing, but the eyes thing should probably be the indicator. Is Hala's sun smaller than Nidavellir the star?

I think the jump point throws a reach into stellar scaling, being though it is intrinsically tied to space time. It would be like arguing a single, run of the mill ship has stellar output because it open a jump point. Had the interdimentional portal not been visibly jump point based, then I could see it, but as it stands, not so much.

I love how casual they are with the mid tier visuals, such as non chalently busting through a falling building. Like, she pulverized it. That's awesome.
There's a discussion thread for The Marvels movie. Go over there

I'm guessing the Multiverse is now a Yggdrasil-like structure
Branches time when expanding and copying themselves at an infinite rate The multiverse has grown to infinite. We cannot measure the multiverse of infinite. What do you mean by words from the series Loki season 2 ep6?
It's basically further reinforcing the already-established cosmology of the MCU

Tree of time looks sick

9159978-vlcsnap-2023-11-10-11h53m42s068.png

So wait… Does Loki scale to the Infinite MV, or just the Branches he was holding? We can actually count the number of branches he was holding when he sits down.

I think his power sustains those few branches and the Infinitely Expanding MV spawns out of his reinvigorated Branches? If that makes sense…

sooo he exploded the temporal loom and it transformed into some kind of roots, and used his magic to weld everything into a timeline tree/yggdrasil
and he opened a portal to the end of time/multiverse (portal creation)
& since he learned how to control his time slipping, he can also stop time and prevented the timeline (where sylvie, and the others got erased) from dying (time manipulation??)
he was also able to walk on space?? (flight?)
whenever a timeline he’s in get erased, he’s not affected/doesn’t get blipped out somehow (its probably cuz of his time-slipping but idk)

anyways ill just leave this all here if someone is planning 2 make a crt

Finished the Loki finale.

"CENTURIES LATER" caught me off guard.

The infinite nature of the multiverse is restated very clearly.

I guess Loki is getting a super OP Glorious Purpose key after that.

Multiversal Yggdrasil structure?

This almost feels like they potentially provided an out to pivot away from Kang, but I hope that isn't the route they go with.

feels like they took some inspiration from warhammer 40k, Loki's current situation sorta reminds me of the emperor

So wait… Does Loki scale to the Infinite MV, or just the Branches he was holding? We can actually count the number of branches he was holding when he sits down.

I think his power sustains those few branches and the Infinitely Expanding MV spawns out of his reinvigorated Branches? If that makes sense…
It's been stated that there are Infinite expanding branches.

Finished the Loki finale.

"CENTURIES LATER" caught me off guard.

The infinite nature of the multiverse is restated very clearly.

I guess Loki is getting a super OP Glorious Purpose key after that.

Multiversal Yggdrasil structure?

This almost feels like they potentially provided an out to pivot away from Kang, but I hope that isn't the route they go with.
The start of the episode was a completely rollercoaster. I love it

Low 1-C Loki pogchamp

The Yggdrasil symbolism looks absolutely spectacular

Considering the mid-credits scene of Quantumania, it just feels wrong to have so many Kangs being gathered by Immortus for a big future event against the Avengers, but then just have it all done away

Last edited:
The start of the episode was a completely rollercoaster. I love it

Low 1-C Loki pogchamp

The Yggdrasil symbolism looks absolutely spectacular

Considering the mid-credits scene of Quantumania, it just feels wrong to have so many Kangs beint gathered by Immortus for a big future event against the Avengers, but then just have it all done away
I red a theory that the Kang variants would be the main antagonistic force in Kang Dynasty but the movie would also have Doctor Doom who would then kill all of them and take their place and would be responsible for the second movie. Since the new Fantastic Four movie will come out before Kang Dynasty, that would provide an easy way to get around the Jonathan Majors problem while keeping the Kang variants and introduce Doom

I red a theory that the Kang variants would be the main antagonistic force in Kang Dynasty but the movie would also have Doctor Doom who would then kill all of them and take their place and would be responsible for the second movie. Since the new Fantastic Four movie will come out before Kang Dynasty, that would provide an easy way to get around the Jonathan Majors problem while keeping the Kang variants and introduce Doom
Ngl, I'd rather Doctor Doom be given a proper build-up as the main antagonist for one of the next sagas, rather than have him shoved in the last movies of this one. But I'll take what I can get as long as both DD and the Kang variants are not wasted

Last edited:

We see him straight up detonate the loom that was weaving infinitely multiplying branches, then straight up weave all the branches into another structure

Defs scales to the full thing

Back