• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah the portal Sun thing’s been sent to its grave for awhile

Probably for the best, that would’ve caused a lot of complications IMO

In summary, Captain Marvel's Sun Restart will be upgraded or not and what form the key will be in. And which key will be used? Because she already has the fullpower key

In summary, Captain Marvel's Sun Restart will be upgraded or not and what form the key will be in. And which key will be used? Because she already has the fullpower key
I’m predicting this might be a key like “Post-Endgame” or something, but we’ll see when the revision comes up

In summary, Captain Marvel's Sun Restart will be upgraded or not and what form the key will be in. And which key will be used? Because she already has the full power key
There's three ways I see it going
  • Upgrades her Full Power key to 4-C, in which case everyone from Thanos to Zeus also gets upgraded to 4-C
  • A new key that no one scales to me which I personally don't agree with, but I haven't watched the movie, so what do I know?
  • An outlier

I’d say it depends. Could be a matter of a new key, rather than upgrading everyone
From a discussion I have seen in another thread, I think we usually don't give a new key to characters if they perform a higher feat than what they did before, unless they trained, they are said to have become stronger or the verse already established prior that characters just gets stronger out of nowhere.
With Thor it makes sense to have a sperate key since we see his training and there is statements from WoG that he is at his strongest in L&T, but if there is nothing of the sort in the Marvels I honestly wouldn't like for that to be a separate key (especially because it wouldn't makes sense under a narrative point of view for her to become this much stronger in just a couple of year when she had decades to become stronger).

From a discussion I have seen in another thread, I think we usually don't give a new key to characters if they perform a higher feat than what they did before, unless they trained, they are said to have become stronger or the verse already established prior that characters just gets stronger out of nowhere.
That’s why I said we’ll wait until the revision. I haven’t seen the film so idk if she trained or it’s implied she got stronger or something. It could apply to old stuff, it could be a new key. I don’t know yet

That’s why I said we’ll wait until the revision. I haven’t seen the film so idk if she trained or it’s implied she got stronger or something. It could apply to old stuff, it could be a new key. I don’t know yet
Also I wanna stress that I really don’t know what the case is because I am not into the most current MCU stuff so I don’t plan on watching The Marvels. Burning hot take, I know

Yes, I completely agree since I haven't seen the movie neither. That was just a general argument since I already know that if there is no statement of her training or being stronger than before it will be a highly controversial debate, and since I am not sure if I will have the time to participate in it I want to throw my opinion in advance.

Smart Hulk can survive doing the Snap more definitively than Captain Marvel according to Russos WoG. The same WoG also supports Chris Hemsworth's statement that Thor is weaker in Endgame
Maybe if this is accepted Savage Hulk will definitely scale higher than Smart Hulk. But that may not be possible with you only that.

Maybe if this is accepted Savage Hulk will definitely scale higher than Smart Hulk. But that may not be possible with you only that.
We still don’t have evidence of Caveman Hulk being stronger. Well, in regards to being able to access his rage boost, he can become stronger. But in terms of base stats, Professor Hulk is just as strong

Not really considering how low we have him in his first couple of appearances
Smart Hulk's 6-B rating literally comes from his Caveman 6-B rating. As far as the wiki page goes, we still don't treat him as weaker and I have yet to find any legit evidence that suggests he got weaker

Smart Hulk shouldn't be a key tbh
The only reason he is comes from the lack of rage boosts. Aside from that, he's no different in strength. Its kinda like how anime fans actually believe a previously overpowered character is nerfed just because other characters catch up in strength and threats get more intense

Oh right. The Marvels spoiler I found online in video form thats actually true

Frasier Beast from X-Men appeared. I shit you not

I think there's no way it could be 838 because Captain Marvel in that universe isn't binary yet
Oh I didn't imply it was 838. Just that idk if this is meant to be a scene that takes place in the FOX Universe yet or not

If Carol does become 4-C, we should ask how exactly we go about the scaling since Thanos couldn't really harm her without the use of the Power Stone, and I don't think it can be argued that Carol's a stone wall

If Carol does become 4-C, we should ask how exactly we go about the scaling since Thanos couldn't really harm her without the use of the Power Stone, and I don't think it can be argued that Carol's a stone wall
Thanos was barely even phased by her Attacks and overpowered her with 1 arm anyone with eyes can tell when she fought thanos he was incredibly tired and injured from fighting a gauntlet of mcu high tiers like tony Thor cap Wanda 2 of which were confirmed to almost beat him cap and wanda

Thanos was barely even phased by her Attacks and overpowered her with 1 arm anyone with eyes can tell when she fought thanos he was incredibly tired and injured from fighting a gauntlet of mcu high tiers like tony Thor cap Wanda 2 of which were confirmed to almost beat him cap and wanda
Oh, I guess scaling's not too controversial in that regard then

Back