• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanos-impossible.gif

In "The Little Guy", Groot builds an entire house out of sticks in 5 minutes, then when it gets destroyed he proceeds to scream angrily for 37 minutes. Pretty good stamina feat which is especially helpful considering Groots current stamina justification is rather poor
In "Groot's Pursuit" Groot opens a large metal door by kicking it. This could possibly upgrade Baby Groot's AP if it gets calced

MCU Phase 4 ranking:
1. Spider-Man NWH
2. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
3. Shang Chi
4. GotG Holiday special
5. Moon Knight
6. Werewolf by Night
7. Doctor Strange: MoM
8. WandaVision
9. Hawkeye
10. Loki
11. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
12. Thor Love and Thunder
13. Eternals
14. What If
15. Black Widow
16. I Am Groot
17. Ms. Marvel
18. She Hulk

Thoughts on Guardians Holiday special since I’ve seen it recently: it was a very beautiful Christmas present that truly left a smile on my face. The only phase 4 project to do that was NWH and that’s saying something. Just wish it was a little bit longer though

Last edited:
No way LaT is above Eternals and FATWS😭😭😭 that has to be bait that movie was utter dogshit

The rest seem about right imo

MCU Phase 4 ranking:
1. Spider-Man NWH
2. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
3. Shang Chi
4. GotG Holiday special
5. Moon Knight
6. Werewolf by Night
7. Doctor Strange: MoM
8. WandaVision
9. Hawkeye
10. Loki
11. Thor: Love and Thunder
12. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
13. Eternals
14. Black Widow
15. Ms Marvel
16. She Hulk

Thoughts on Guardians Holiday special since I’ve seen it recently: it was a very beautiful Christmas present that truly left a smile on my face. The only phase 4 project to do that was NWH and that’s saying something. Just wish it was a little bit longer though
You forgot what if

S tier: Shang-Chi, Wakanda Forever

A tier: NWH, Werewolf by Night, Moon Knight

B: What If (Strange episode and the final 2 epsiodes), Hawkeye, Loki, WandaVision, Fatws

C: MoM, Eternals, She-Hulk, Black Widow

F: Ms. Marvel (Couldn't even finish that garbage), The rest of What If

Didnt watch: Guardians special, I am groot

MoM would be B tier if the expectations weren't so high. I waited years expecting the biggest movie since Endgame and I got Benedict Cumberbatch running away from Elizabeth Olsen for 2 hours.

S tier: Shang-Chi, Wakanda Forever

A tier: NWH, Werewolf by Night, Moon Knight

B: What If (Strange episode and the final 2 epsiodes), Hawkeye, Loki, WandaVision, Fatws

C: MoM, Eternals, She-Hulk, Black Widow

F: Ms. Marvel (Couldn't even finish that garbage), The rest of What If

Didnt watch: Guardians special, I am groot
What about Love and Thunder

A - No Way Home, Moon Knight, Werewolf by Night

B - Hawkeye, Guardians Holiday Special (ironically both happen to be christmas related)

C - Multiverse of Madness, I Am Groot

D - Eternals, Love and Thunder, She-Hulk episodes that have established characters (Blonsky, Wong, Matt)

F - Black Widow, Most She-Hulk Episodes

Didn't watch - Shang-Chi, Wandavision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, What If..., Ms. Marvel,

love and thunder and eternals were innitialy in C but as i couldn't find anything to put in D i decided to move them down and also move MoM down to C from a B as i don't see it on the same level as the other stuff there

Last edited:
I genuinely don't understand why so many people dislike Eternals while it's actually an excellent movie
Its fine, it had really great cinematography, but a lot of the character building felt whack to me personally and I can see some people finding the plot a little more complicated than it had to be.

Another thing about the GotG Special I like, is that it can finally shut the whole "Drax just has good Blunt Force Trauma Endurance, [Insert Character who mainly uses {Guns/Arrows}] can take him down" threads I've read on other sites.

One of their reasons was that Groot could casually pierce Drax's body with his finger so guns and arrows would easily work on him.

Another thing about the GotG Special I like, is that it can finally shut the whole "Drax just has good Blunt Force Trauma Endurance, [Insert Character who mainly uses {Guns/Arrows}] can take him down" threads I've read on other sites.

One of their reasons was that Groot could casually pierce Drax's body with his finger so guns and arrows would easily work on him.
I mean didn’t drax survive being in an outside barrage of space ships in GotG 2?

Cuz it’s kinda just mid tbh. It has good visuals but the characters are all kinda one note and don’t get the chance to really develop because there’s to many characters. That and they kinda fumbled the deviants imo
The only ones I felt were underedevelopped were Ajak, Gilgamesh and Kingu honestly, all the others are very well developped and used. The Deviants were probably not developped neough but still interesting

Bro i remember seeing someone on youtube trying to argue something like this but with Thanos

No way LaT is above Eternals and FATWS😭😭😭 that has to be bait that movie was utter dogshit

The rest seem about right imo
Remind you that I thought none of those movies were completely dogshit, besides maybe the final episode of She Hulk. I updated my list btw since I realize FatWS had more action and such even if the “tHeY’rE nOt TeRrOrIsTs” line was a completely dogshit attempt to make Karli a sympathetic villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back