• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FW6vCrZXkAEjKA3

Namor's actor

Okay

And without spoilers, is there any particulary good or notable feats in the movie (don't wanna know what they are, just if there are feats like that)?
AP feats? Probably there's one, but idk about that one because...

Hax feats? Well I guess there's multiple, but the only good one I noticed is just one

Harry Potter finds out he is Darth Vader son, who was sent back in time by Skynet. He then defeats Sauron by throwing the Infinity Gauntlet into Mount Doom with the help of Spock. They then lived happily ever after in the Tardis.

Whoops, hope I didn't spoil the movie

Harry Potter finds out he is Darth Vader son, who was sent back in time by Skynet. He then defeats Sauron by throwing the Infinity Gauntlet into Mount Doom with the help of Spock. They then lived happily ever after in the Tardis.

Whoops, hope I didn't spoil the movie
Morbius appears and morbs all over the gods

I wouldn't mind if they gave the film a couple extra minutes for the illuminati fight tbh.

For example, instead of just accidentally killing himself Blackbolt could try to still battle Wanda, and his death would happen due to her putting some immense pain on him (like crushing his limbs with TK or something), causing him to scream.

Reed instead of going for a grab after the vanishing of Blackbolts mouth could signal the illuminati to get into fighting positions and begin battling Wanda as a 4, adding support with Peggy while Blackbolt and Marvel serve as the main heavy hitters, you could have him die later after the two are dealt with.

Having the illuminati show more resistance would not only be cool but also make Wanda seem more threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back