• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
…….. poor MCU. The 7-Bs that aren’t Vision, Ultron and Wanda are kinda …… just beat sticks. Thank god they at least have the AP advantage going for them.
The sorcerers are much more haxxed than those 3, especially Doctor Strange. Plus they are pretty strong 7-B, as most 7-Bs seems to be in the 10 to 20 Megaton range, while MCU 7-Bs are around 50 megatons

The sorcerers are much more haxxed than those 3, especially Doctor Strange. Plus they are pretty strong 7-B, as most 7-Bs seems to be in the 10 to 20 Megaton range, while MCU 7-Bs are around 50 megatons
And another reason for why Strange is m'y personnal favorite MCU hero with Wanda. I love sorcerers stories, always giving interesting hax

Well the sorcerer's are pretty good at least, Thor and Tony too
Ngl, I forgot about the sorcerers. Thor is just a beat stick and Tony only scales with either a single attack or with the HB. FT 7-Bs come with some level of hax which most MCU (sans Kamar Taj) don’t. AP really doesn’t play much of a factor in most matchups unless it’s the scant few 7-Bs who are pure beat sticks.

Ngl, I forgot about the sorcerers. Thor is just a beat stick and Tony only scales with either a single attack or with the HB. FT 7-Bs come with some level of hax which most MCU (sans Kamar Taj) don’t. AP really doesn’t play much of a factor in most matchups unless it’s the scant few 7-Bs who are pure beat sticks.
Fairy Tail goes up to tier 5 I think?

Don't know anything about the verse honestly lol. I've just seen some profiles rating at Low 7-B or 7-B and one at 6-C. And honestly, High 6-A is an excellent tier.

i saw this in the vibranium thread where tchlla gets hit by thanos' sword and it looks like a pretty good feat for the upgraded suit but idk if itd be considered an outlier or not

i saw this in the vibranium thread where tchlla gets hit by thanos' sword and it looks like a pretty good feat for the upgraded suit but idk if itd be considered an outlier or not

that's the point of the thread its actually really good that this scene exist because we're proving all vibranium to be relative through statements and feats and this is indeed consistent so hopefully this can yield some upgrades

I certainly wasn't expecting it to happen, that's for sure! I imagine that's probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing that infamous Endgame Ant-Man vs. Thanos theory play out on screen.
IIRC, they said that if ant man tried to grow inside of Thanos, he'd just die as Thanos was too tough

The fact that Thanos' asshole is confirmed 6-C in durability is astonishing.

I'll make a quick CRT and just link the other 7-B CRT and say it scales so im not just changing it without approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back