• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
black-panther-vibranium-shield-captain-america-howard-stark-1085752-1280x0.jpeg

This is a thread to compile all mcu vibranuim feats to hopefully make another upgrade to the mcu

Last edited:
Cap’s vibranium shield was able to tank a hit from Thor’s hammer creating a powerful shockwave undamaged. That’s a feat right there

Cap’s vibranium shield was able to tank a hit from Thor’s hammer creating a powerful shockwave undamaged. That’s a feat right there
that along with blows from Thanos before it shattered in which this was stated :

Ryan Meinerding, the Head of Marvel Studio's Visual Department, shared some initial concept art of Thanos fully destroying Cap's shield yesterday. Today, he shared an additional piece of the same scene and elaborated on how it would have worked. Marvel fans know that the shield is made of vibranium, which is one of the strongest metals in the Marvel universe. Reducing it to pieces would have taken a lot of force, but Meinerding explained he "imagined that Thanos weakened the shield by a consistent barrage of crazy strong blows and the Vibranium finally couldn’t absorb any more energy and shatter

There's also still this visual while not implemented in the final product of the films still shows the intent of the writers and directors as a display of Vibranium's capabilities through T'Challa in endgame

8117564-a7957186-67a1-4cde-aed8-f72eb530448f.png

From what I was told, Thor was weakened thanks to his travel to Midgard in that scene, then there is one scene in Avengers 2 where they also use that combo, but Thor wasn't serious

The one that could give us a solid 6-C durability would be when Mjolnir Cap used the combo against Thanos, he wouldn't be casual so that's the Shield tanking a 6-C attack

The one that could give us a solid 6-C durability would be when Mjolnir Cap used the combo against Thanos, he wouldn't be casual so that's the Shield tanking a 6-C attack
I agree I've said that before especially in the context of the scene where cap has no reason to hold back using his shield in tangent with Mjonir to fight what's basically a bloodlusted thanos

I guess Thanos breaking the shield was the argument against a solid rating, but we all know Thanos is a bit higher on the 6-C scaling chain, it shouldn't be a problem

I guess Thanos breaking the shield was the argument against a solid rating, but we all know Thanos is a bit higher on the 6-C scaling chain, it shouldn't be a problem
Yeah but its also several blood lusted blows back to back after cap had already showed the shield could still block some of his normal Blows

smaller scale but still worth noting Vibranium Wings and Shield allowed Sam to no sale and absorb the impact of a crashing Helicopeter without even flinching

There's also really no anti-feats to Vision's durability either he was hit with a special weapon that also nulled his phasing ability

DUDE NEVER ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOND THIS, VISION CAN WIELD MJONIR HIMSELF AND IS PURE AND WORTHY consider this what stops him from being Large Mountain level or Island level.. The mindstone exploding in his forehead literally put like a golfball sized hole in his head that's all the rest still held up and withstood an exploding infinity stone which required the full power of Wanda constantly beaming him to even destroy in the first place.

:[

Last edited:
I will say again there are no Anti-feats when it comes to vision, even in civil war it was Wanda who went up against him only restrained him with superior LS through TK

While Ultron in his final, vibranium plated form is damaged by Vision, Thor and Iron Man's combined attack (here at 3:08-3:28), a close inspection indicates that the vibranium armor itself doesn't appears to suffer damage from the attack, but rather, the non-vibranium metal underneath seems to melt and cause the some of the vibranium plates to fall away, with the plates themselves still looking to be intact.

DUDE NEVER ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOND THIS, VISION CAN WIELD MJONIR HIMSELF AND IS PURE AND WORTHY consider this what stops him from being Large Mountain level or Island level.. The mindstone exploding in his forehead literally put like a golfball sized hole in his head that's all the rest still held up and withstood an exploding infinity stone which required the full power of Wanda constantly beaming him to even destroy in the first place.

:[
I scan agree with the first half of your post the second half not so much

Homeboy was practically obliterated by the explosion

Not really an anti feat for vision, just a feat for corvus since his spear dosen’t have any low ends that I’m aware of
you're absolutely right, even on his profile his glaive was listed as having strength that far exceeds his own stats

At least Building level (Overpowered Captain America), far higher with Glaive (Stabbed through Vision, who is made of vibranium)

this is another for Corvus but Thanos used his glaive to kill Heimdall who was better physicallys than Corvus does himself

so again that just goes to show his weapon just unironically has really good feats comparable to top tier stuff:ROFLMAO:

here it is

this damn thing might as well have its own profile

last one but I think this is enough to say the Glaive stabbing vision definitely isn't an anti-feat to vision or vibranium, Glaive's Glaive is able to refract mindstone beams which do damage like this😗

Are we settled with these for now our should we scour for more?

Ah Ultron having consistent feats

But yeah it gives us showings for Vibranium being able to tank from the top tiers (I'd note it seems to vary)

Ah Ultron having consistent feats

But yeah it gives us showings for Vibranium being able to tank from the top tiers (I'd note it seems to vary)
Yep and it can be overpowered due to its normal absorption being overtaxed which could easily explain why concentrated beams melted Ultron

Yep and it can be overpowered due to its normal absorption being overtaxed which could easily explain why concentrated beams melted Ultron
I always felt that was specifically heat, I know it has a canon melting point given in the guidebooks

Back