• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird, a lot of her reasoning points to her being baseline, and the only thing that suggests her to be above 6-C baseline is her destroying Mjolnir, which could harm Thanos, but Mjolnir's power varies, and Mjolnir during this period of time is only High 7-C.
Mjolnir channels Thor's power. The hammer itself would be 6-C in dura scaling to Endgame. Thor could only do High 7-C levels of destruction because he didn't have that anime moment where he believed in himself until Ragnarok.

I swear if Doctor Strange gets nerfed against these new villains, we riot
It's still a Spider-Man movie first and foremost. I believe Strange will have very little to do with the actual fighting and will be more involved with the multiverse stuff that will lead into Multiverse of Madness.

BTW, do we use the comic adaptations for scaling?
Also this? Because Iron Man's Mark 6 lasers are stated as City level or 47.801147227533462569 Megatons of TNT. It's kinda iffy imo, but I thought I might as well point it out
main-qimg-f37c9a36dde562576e36a5ac20031ced.png

Also this? Because Iron Man's Mark 6 lasers are stated as City level or 47.801147227533462569 Megatons of TNT. It's kinda iffy imo, but I thought I might as well point it out
You'll have to check that one with staff probably to see if it can be used because it is indeed iffy but at least it'd be something we can probably use to buff out some mid/high tiers

It's weird, a lot of her reasoning points to her being baseline, and the only thing that suggests her to be above 6-C baseline is her destroying Mjolnir, which could harm Thanos, but Mjolnir's power varies, and Mjolnir during this period of time is only High 7-C.
Mjolnir channels Thor's power. The hammer itself would be 6-C in dura scaling to Endgame. Thor could only do High 7-C levels of destruction because he didn't have that anime moment where he believed in himself until Ragnarok.
I see, so she's inderd above baseline, how much number the baseline 6-C again?

Just wondering, but why was Low 6-B and High 6-B MCU downgraded?

Also it's funny how the god tiers so conveniently have a High 7-A+ feat and a baseline 6-C feat lmao

EXCUSE ME WHAT!??? WHEN WAS THAT A THING, MY DAY IS RUINED AND MY DISAPPOINTMENT IS IMMEASURABLE
AFAIK, they were originally High 6-B, then Low 6-B, then 7-B, then High 7-A+ to 6-C

Also I swear to god there's a statement about Thor being able to destroy Sokovia somwhere but I can't find it smh. Could Thor's Mjolnir mountain shake feat be calculated?

Just saw the teaser. I'll admit, my excitement for the MCU has returned. Feels like some nerd fantasy.

Also, Strange has fire manip now and of course, that famous spell destabilizing space-time...Low 2-C or even 2-C? Oh that seems great.

Iron Man 2 made a point of treating those lasers as the Iron Man Mk. 6 armor's strongest attack, which he could only use once before burning out their power cartridges, and IIRC he wasn't really using them more than once or twice in a row even with later suits, so they shouldn't scale to him physically or to the rest of his attacks.(see here for a compilation) So if we accept this statement, he would be High 8-C/8-B, 8-B overtime, 7-B with lasers.

This would bump the High 7-C characters up to 7-B, as these supposedly 47.8 megaton lasers were unable to pierce Chitauri Leviathan armor (00:35 in the video linked above), while Hulk and Thor of course had no problem destroying them. With the midway point of 7-B being 53.15 megatons not too far above the 47.8 megaton laser statement, this could arguably put anyone on Hulk/Thor's level at 7-B+. Do note that Chitauri Leviathans shouldn't scale to 7-B outside of armor durability, as I don't believe they ever harmed anyone on that level, and Iron Man's Mk. 7 armor could still critically wound them in areas unprotected by their armor.

Again, all of this assumes we accept this statement, though it does have the MCU Red Stamp, which I believe are all considered canon (except the GOTG Prelude, which James Gunn specifically chose to disregard as canon and contradicted in GOTG2 Vol. 2)

EDIT: Added updated compilation video with missing laser feats added in

Last edited:
Iron Man 2 made a point of treating those lasers as the Iron Man Mk. 6 armor's strongest attack, which he could only use once before burning out their power cartridges, and IIRC he wasn't really using them multiple times in a row even with later suits, so they shouldn't scale to him physically or to the rest of his attacks. (see here for a compilation, though I think it's missing an instance of the Mk. 6 using it while trying to fix the Helicarrier from the first Avengers movie) So if we accept this statement, he would be High 8-C/8-B, 8-B overtime, 7-B with lasers.

This would bump the High 7-C characters up to 7-B, as these supposedly 47.8 megaton lasers were unable to pierce Chitauri Leviathan armor (00:19 in the video linked above), while Hulk and Thor of course had no problem destroying them. With the midway point of 7-B being 53.15 megatons not too far above the 47.8 megaton laser statement, this could arguably put anyone on Hulk/Thor's level at 7-B+. Do note that Chitauri Leviathans shouldn't scale to 7-B outside of armor durability, as I don't believe they ever harmed anyone on that level, and Iron Man's Mk. 7 armor could still critically wound them in areas unprotected by their armor.

Again, all of this assumes we accept this statement, though it does have the MCU Red Stamp, which I believe are all considered canon (except the GOTG Prelude, which James Gunn specifically chose to disregard as canon and contradicted in GOTG2 Vol. 2)
Oh wow. That's neat. If we accept the adaptations as canon to the movies I could make a CRT. I dunno if it could upscale enough to 7-B+ tho

True. This if this get accepted, they will be on the higher level. Very promising, especially with Shang Chi coming.

What do you think about Octopus and Goblin's potential tier here? They should be equivalent to Peter since they will fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back