• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ancient one are still alive at the time.
The extent to which she would interfere with Thanos' invasion is unknown. All we saw her doing in endgame was swatting away a few chitauri. Also she's still a glass cannon and not immune to getting hit. She got caught off guard by Kaecilius' men which led to her death.

Also, Thanos would probably only go after the Mind and space stones and Loki would end up getting killed in the process. After this, he would leave and would send Ronan to go after the power stone. After Ronan gets the power stone, he betrays Thanos and tries to use it. Before he could use it though, Thanos teleports behind Ronan and kills him. Probably some time would pass after the invasion where they would prepare against Thanos.
Earth is still gonna suffer huge. I'm also presuming Thor ends up dead along with the other avengers which could mean things for stuff goin on in Asgard.

Nukes are like typically 7-C so I doubt Thanos would be affected, but assuming the nuke would destroy the entirety of new york, it would be like 6-C, meaning it could significantly harm Thanos

What if Thanos came to NYC in Avengers 1.

The nuke in the final battle could probably kill Thanos if we assume the nuke could destroy the entirety of NYC

Oh no y'all have me mistaken there's 0 percent chance a nuke will work in a actual scenario I'm speaking purely on the fact that it's a 6-C nuke not it's actually application in combat scenario's💀💀

Doesn't his ship have a transportation beam? Like y'all this dude isnt stupid. He'd get himself to safety before giving the go to drop the damn thing.

What if Thanos came to NYC in Avengers 1.
Most if not all the original Avengers would die. US Governement could do something with a destroying NY-nuke but Thanos would have equipment and his crew to warn him about it and would either return to his ship before the actual hit or use the Sanctuary weapons to destroy it (doubt he doesn't have what it needs to that). Half of the population would have been killed soon afterwards. Carol would come but too late to prevent the thing.
For Odin, it all depends if Thor survives or dies, at wich point he would cry a bit, flip his shit and go cosmic war on Thanos's ass, either by simply launching an attacking with Asgard full might, including himself, or use the Bifrost.
The Ancient One would likely stick to her own buisness to protect the Sanctum of NY (something IMMENSLY more important than stopping Thanos given what would happen if the Sanctums were destroyed and it's likely at least one of them would).And even if she participated, while she's uber powerful and versatile, she's a glass cannon so one hit and she goes away (admitedly that would be difficult if she started to warp space) and she knows it. Between that and (again) whatshe's preventing to enter and devour reality, she wouldn't participate I think.

Last edited:
Or the TVA could just prune everything 👀
Yep. Although let's put this aside for the sake of the idea lol.

About the AO, I forgot an idea. I think she could actually do well if needed. Since IW Strange was able to go evenly with Thanos using 4 Stones and given he only had a few years of experience, she would be able to defeat him in a straight-up battle, like by banishing him in the Mirror Dimension (assuming we're talking about a Thanos without the Space/Reality Stone). But again, her priority would be protecting the Sanctum (and she would be friggin right).

Yep. Although let's put this aside for the sake of the idea lol.

About the AO, I forgot an idea. I think she could actually do well if needed. Since IW Strange was able to go evenly with Thanos using 4 Stones and given he only had a few years of experience, she would be able to defeat him in a straight-up battle, like by banishing him in the Mirror Dimension (assuming we're talking about a Thanos without the Space/Reality Stone). But again, her priority would be protecting the Sanctum (and she would be friggin right).
I’m not so sure of that since chin sack was pulling his punches

(1:08)

I feel like before we start getting into the feats and statements we compiled from the discussion thread, we should start by explaining away things that could be used as anti-feats so that before those concerns even come up we can have those wrote off immediately and just have the rest focused purely on the feats of Vibranium

alright literally just made this so its the bare bones but here's a link

feel free to help out in the blog, I have already added some structure to it I just need things to be fleshed out and added on top to get this to be as coherent as possible but for now I'm taking a small break and I'll be back to work on it more in a few hours so hopefully there's some additions by then😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back