• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hyped but two things, 1 they basically showed the plot of the entire movie I feel like they should have shown less and just have rami green goblin laugh with his bomb at the end of the trailer for use to speculate on either the r rumors where true. 2, I know this is kinda of a meme at this point but I kinda wanted Mephisto to be the one to mind wipe everyone like in the comics

I’m hyped but two things, 1 they basically showed the plot of the entire movie I feel like they should have shown less and just have rami green goblin laugh with his bomb at the end of the trailer for use to speculate on either the r rumors where true. 2, I know this is kinda of a meme at this point but I kinda wanted Mephisto to be the one to mind wipe everyone like in the comics
Trust me if what I've read from some sources is true they haven't shown much yet, this movie is supposed to get crazy. What they've show here shouldn't even take up the first half of the film

Ok Strange's sorcery has gotten a lot better. It looks like he's pulling Mirror Dimension Kaecilius reality warping level stuff.
Yep it's pretty impressive, he's definitely more versatile. He'll also be receiving power bestowal because of this movie btw(I'll give more elaboration on stuff if you guys want it for specific stuff at least for as much as I can)

FR, I thought I was done with the MCU after the satisfying conclusion that was Endgame, but this trailer with Dr Strange and Spider Man looked really fun and a HUGE step up from all previous Phase 4 MCU stuff (Everything Far from home onward basically), but seeing Doc Ock at the end had me like:
3q2qi8.png

Shang Chi is probably gonna be High 7-C off of him fighting Abomination. God imagine what if Iron Man in IM3 went after the actual mandarin lmao

Ngl, I'm kinda hoping they be dropping Superior Iron Man any time soon. Like he's an evil superhero, which seems to be a common tope nowadays, and I think some soruces thought about bringing back Stark.

Ngl, I'm kinda hoping they be dropping Superior Iron Man any time soon. Like he's an evil superhero, which seems to be a common tope nowadays, and I think some soruces thought about bringing back Stark.
Honestly, i don't like the idea about bringing back Stark, like that would make the conclusion of him in End-Game meaningless

If you pause the video at 2:27, it looks like Spider-Man is in his venom suit. Less sure on this one, but is it possible it could be Sandman he's looking up at?

I don't like the idea of Tony Stark returning. If he had to return, I'd have him recast as an alternate universe Tony.

I wonder if Doc Ock and Goblin will upgrade their technology to the MCU or just stick with the ones they had from the Raimi Trilogy. I have a feeling they are from an alternate universe and not from the MCU which ties in Tobey Maguire Spidey in. Perhaps they will steal Vibranium or nanotechnology to challenge Peter’s suit.

Btw Hela is above baseline 6-C, right? How much?
It's weird, a lot of her reasoning points to her being baseline, and the only thing that suggests her to be above 6-C baseline is her destroying Mjolnir, which could harm Thanos, but Mjolnir's power varies, and Mjolnir during this period of time is only High 7-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back