• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Hawkeye episode 6. I really enjoyed it, and thought it was a solid conclusion. I'm definitely glad they gave it a length of an hour to wrap things up.

As for feats/scaling:

Kingpin can easily keep up with Kate and overpower her. He also tore a car door off its hinges with ease (not sure what LS rating that would give). As for durability, he shrugged off an arrow to the chest from Kate, withstood getting rammed by car into a storefront, and was only briefly knocked out by an explosion caused by multiple trick arrows.

Kazi is comparable, but inferior to Clint and Maya. The scaling chain of combatants seems to be Yelena>Clint>Maya>Kazi>Kate, with Fisk's exact placement unclear but considerably above Kate at least. Jack should also be at least comparable if not superior to Kate.

A lot of trick arrows are going to have to be added to Hawkeye's equipment, such as magnet arrows, spike/dart arrows, and ice arrows.

Also, I think I might have a new favorite post/mid-credit scene.

Last edited:
You know i like looking at the old versions of pages sometimes, they got some pretty concrete justifications
unknown.png

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back