• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ikaris:
Revice: 3 (Jamesthetaker, IxaSaga2, Dellinger)
Speed Equalized.
Both are 6-C
Revice is in his Barid Rex Genome key

Ikaris's AP: 41 gigatons
Revice's AP: 20 gigatons (8.402713e+19 J)

4af81d7f-106a-479d-b4a6-ec1074ec8184.png
3194d78451cd054674a3f44e3c806d46.jpg

Last edited:
How does Ikaris fight? Revi's Barid Rex start with freezing and summoning Remixs for number advantage, Vice should provided support against energy beams when needed.

How does Ikaris fight? Revi's Barid Rex start with freezing and summoning Remixs for number advantage, Vice should provided support against energy beams when needed.
From what the clips on youtube showed me, he fight like Superman but uses laser eyes more.
And seem like he has good reaction speed, going from clip of him vs Makkiri.

EDIT : Sorry, wrong clip, i just fixed the link

Althought i heard someone said the Eternals all have the same power, but each of them mastered different field.

So could it's be that Ikaris react to Makkiri's super speed because he also have it? Then this reaction speed advantage could be nulled because speed equalized.

EDIT : ah wait, never mind, seem like he just observe Makkiri's fighting pattern and then catched her when she tried to hit him the same way multiple times.

Last edited:
Is Revice still able to use his Oin Buster ax in this form? Sorry I didn't watch the latest three episodes. And if Oin Buster is good to go, how well can Ikaris handle this ax that vibrates 5,00,000 times per second and, according to the guide, can cut through the surroundings like butter?

So i've watched ep 15 and Barid Rex have alot of good feats:

Barid Rex apparently can call 10 Remixs to support him in the fight. Ikaris seem to be pretty experienced fighter, massively above Revice in age, but the incredible versatility the latter have completely trumped him. He will be facing 12 enemies coming at once while avoiding being freezed to death.

Some of the clips shown that Ikaris overpowered via sheer strength quite a lot, but Revice have higher LS so that ain't working. Although Revi haven't done much restraining, Vice known some wresting moves up to his sleeves.

Revice FRA but i want to know what can Ikaris do else.

So, I've only seen Eternals once but I actually don't remember Ikaris spamming his beams much. I only remember him flying someone into the air and then shooting down them with his beams, which he was bloodlusted at the time.

Is Vice still invisible and intangible while in his Rider form?

The fact that this is a 2 v 1 and Revice is way more versatile gives him a massive advantage during this fight

Is Vice still invisible and intangible while in his Rider form?
Vice is completely tangible and visible in his rider form.

Althought...if Ikaris doesnt spam beams much then it's might be gonna be harder for him to keep up, since Barid Rex ice manipulation was able to freeze peoples whose lifting strenght should be scale above Class K (possibly, since the 2 deadman generals are phase 3 deadmans who are much more superior to phase 2)

Last edited:
My stand remain the same.

Ikaris's only advantage over Revice is experience which isn't enough to guaranteed a win, any abilities he has are countered by Revice's versality and freezing.
Ikaris also has x2 AP advantage as well, so I would say Revice duo still going to have some trouble dealing with him.

But anyway, your and Ixa's votes are counted.

Back