• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that they could only basically like teach humanity things but couldn't interfere in the course of it or what it chooses to do itself and knowledge
I guess so.

Also I found this comment and it's gold
"Why didnt you fight thanos?" "We were instructed not to." "By who?" "The producers who only thought of making our movie until after endgame."

That was kinda my problem with it. I feel like you shouldn't a prior connection to make you feel excited for a movie. I didn't care for Shang Chi at all nor did I know him before the trailers, yet I was hype when I saw trailer 1. I personally think Eternals doesn't deliver on that, nothing about it really grabbed my attention
Actually, for me it wasn't really the case. It took the second trailer to really interest me but I didn't know anything about them before and only made some research after. Same happened with the Guardians films, I wasn't interested in the slightest by them but after the trailer came out, I got really into it. Just a personal feeling

You know what I just realized? Dispute the fact that the eternals can only fight deviants they still didn’t fight thanos even though technically(atleast in the comics) is an eternal and a deviant
The Eternals were just a bunch of wusses >:]

They could not even hope to contend with that mighty chinsack

The Eternals were just a bunch of wusses >:]

They could not even hope to contend with that mighty chinsack

fb1fc258463a3c3c567ee660e40affe6.jpg

You know what I just realized? Dispute the fact that the eternals can only fight deviants they still didn’t fight thanos even though technically(atleast in the comics) is an eternal and a deviant
He likely isn't în mcu so that might be why
Thanos lore was changed in mcu alot
Like în the comics he snapped half of the universe cuz death didn't wanted him

Well Thanos isn't an Eternal/Deviant apparently here

Also, some people might forget just WHO ordered the Eternals not to intervene. I mean, if my boss just happened to be a cosmic god and said to me "Nope, you don't do anything unless I tell you to", I think I wouldn't want to cross him 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back