• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasons why growth of comic industry is slow (actually)
*Comic book stores have halved in 25 years.
*Rampant piracy. Free comics are available on pirate sites a few hours after release.
*Lack of paper for print.
*Zero advertisement. The big 2 only advertise their event comics.
Reasons why growth of comic book industry is slow (according to YouTubers)
*Diversity and representation

Reasons why growth of comic industry is slow (actually)
*Comic book stores have halved in 25 years.
*Rampant piracy. Free comics are available on pirate sites a few hours after release.
*Lack of paper for print.
*Zero advertisement. The big 2 only advertise their event comics.
Reasons why growth of comic book industry is slow (according to YouTubers)
*Diversity and representation
You forgot (According to YT).

*Manga is killing the Comic book industry.

In June-August 2021, the Top 300 comics sold 24.2 million copies. The last time summer was this good selling was in 2016 (DC Rebirth) and 1997 (when comic book stores were twice as much now)

Heheheh soooooooo I happened upon something incredible... From a very generous twitter user😈

I have the first full clip of a scene from eternals
thanos-impossible.gif

Lol isn't that kind of counter productive 😂 u can't build interest on something you don't know about if u ignore it💀💀 but still fair enough
That was kinda my problem with it. I feel like you shouldn't a prior connection to make you feel excited for a movie. I didn't care for Shang Chi at all nor did I know him before the trailers, yet I was hype when I saw trailer 1. I personally think Eternals doesn't deliver on that, nothing about it really grabbed my attention

That was kinda my problem with it. I feel like you shouldn't a prior connection to make you feel excited for a movie. I didn't care for Shang Chi at all nor did I know him before the trailers, yet I was hype when I saw trailer 1. I personally think Eternals doesn't deliver on that, nothing about it really grabbed my attention
Oh no that's not what I meant because I also have no prior connection to the chatacters or their histories I've only built it through the trailers and I understand the first trailer not doing it but what I'm saying is if u haven't watched any other after that then u can't necessarily begin to care of build a relationship since you're not seeing the content.
Dalesean right now:
flash-dc.gif
You know it 🏃💨💨💨💨⚡⚡

Also I'm kinda annoyed they said they guided humanity but then said "Throughout the years, we have never interfered". Like the trailers contradict themselves what
It seems that they could only basically like teach humanity things but couldn't interfere in the course of it or what it chooses to do itself and knowledge and it's interference as in stopping events or controlling humanity stuff like that they can't fight for a side of humanity or something like that either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back