• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he truly wasn’t using the stones then strange barley scales to him at all since he no selled his fire blasts and I guess base vision is universal as well
Yeah but he didn't no selleded his giant tentacles
Ep 8 Base vision is kinda clearly above normal vision and anyway he had an armour
Seems Like is just the armour being big strong since everytime he uses the stones they glow Like when he killed cm is another exemple

Yeah but he didn't no selleded his giant tentacles
Ep 8 Base vision is kinda clearly above normal vision and anyway he had an armour
Seems Like is just the armour being big strong since everytime he uses the stones they glow Like when he killed cm is another exemple
Ya because he wasn’t at full power and even then it didn’t seemly damage him.

it kinda isn’t, the director explained why he could do that.
"Well, I think Thanos is pretty badass on his own. And I think it's important for everyone to remember that it's infinite possibilities. So yes, there are universes where Thanos maybe didn't get his act together and isn't quite as badass as we thought. Or he was on the verge and was defeated in a different way. I'm sure there's a universe where Thor aimed for the head."
https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-thanos-death-mcu-what-if
Nothing suggests the armor boosts your stats outside of the stones

only when he uses there abilities or hax. Despite going into other universes and destroying them they don’t glow witch would probably mean there passively amping him

Ya because he wasn’t at full power and even then it didn’t seemly damage him.
He was clearly overpowered
Strange overpowered him to the point he went normal size again

Well, I think Thanos is pretty badass on his own. And I think it's important for everyone to remember that it's infinite possibilities. So yes, there are universes where Thanos maybe didn't get his act together and isn't quite as badass as we thought. Or he was on the verge and was defeated in a different way. I'm sure there's a universe where Thor aimed for the head."
https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-thanos-death-mcu-what-if
Hm mm

Nothing suggests the armor boosts your stats outside of the stones
If there is metal on my punch
I punch harder. There is Litterally an irl weapon Like that

only when he uses there abilities or hax. Despite going into other universes and destroying them they don’t glow witch would probably mean there passively amping him
They were glowing when he blasted cm. And he onky destroyed those planets and asgard
Is shown his sentries were destroying the planets Like ego sakkar and sovereign

Nah imma watch it to

dosen’t really mean they created said singularities especially when it’s implied these guys made them

8153228-47033508-89c6-4308-99b3-7bdb22c9c686.jpeg
The singularities originated from the Big Bang, they're basically a consequence of it, though given the lore it's likely the entities were the ones shaping them into stones

He was clearly overpowered
Strange overpowered him to the point he went normal size again

Hm mm

If there is metal on my punch
I punch harder. There is Litterally an irl weapon Like that

They were glowing when he blasted cm. And he onky destroyed those planets and asgard
Is shown his sentries were destroying the planets Like ego sakkar and sovereign
Ya when he wasn’t at full power and he still couldn’t hurt him

Last time I checked you don’t destroy universes when you were a suit of armor

Ya when his using there abilities and powers and when there not glowing there passively amping him

hence Bradley’s statements

(2:42)

Just realizated
Eternals have the Chance to be 4d-2a since They team up with celestials to beat the deviants
Don't think the Deviants Can compare with Celestials and I honestly hope they won't fight a Celestial, doing that would downplay the Celestials power, I want them to be absolutely above everyone to the fighting them is not an option

Ya when he wasn’t at full power and he still couldn’t hurt him
Ok? He îs still physically shown superior to vultron
Last time I checked you don’t destroy universes when you were a suit of armor
🤷🏻‍♂️
I mean the stones are unique in every universe so i wouldn't be surprised if somehow cuz of the stones ultron can create that shit

hence Bradley’s statements
Seems to refer to stuff liek vultron punches having stones effect at the start

Wait hold up
That statament sounds Like death of author
Apparentky vultron can't use the time stone time powers yet he litterally stopped Guardian of the multiverse in time? 🤨

Wait hold up
That statament sounds Like death of author
Apparentky vultron can't use the time stone time powers yet he litterally stopped Guardian of the multiverse in time? 🤨
He did that in the stones native universe
Ok? He îs still physically shown superior to vultron

🤷🏻‍♂️
I mean the stones are unique in every universe so i wouldn't be surprised if somehow cuz of the stones ultron can create that shit

Seems to refer to stuff liek vultron punches having stones effect at the start
No really, still wasn’t him at full strength and still needed help

Bradley straight up says he uses the stones to empower himself. If the suit was that important then I’m pretty sure he would mention it

his referring to how he uses the stones and how he can use them to empower himself and indirectly affect the universe hence the passive amping

We could bundle it in to the main one since it's technically part of the MCU now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back