• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his a human and doesn’t operate at the speed regularly. If he was actually the lvl of speed you are trying to suggest then he would speed blitz all his opponents MoS style yet clearly he isn’t doing that. Actually I wouldn’t because it isn’t constant for Bruce
So you want to downgrade the MCU speed too? Everything from Widow tier up to Thor and Hela? Cuz most of them never blitz normal people, are “humans”, get tagged by bullets and are always comparable in speed to each other with the exception of Quicksilver. Should all of them now be peak human? The bolded isn’t a valid argument in any way at all and it should be obvious that the site never accepts such reasoning over consistent feats.

Comics and animated series tend to be much more exaggerative compared to sci fi’s consider they try to stay somewhat grounded
I mean
Supersonic

So you want to downgrade the MCU speed too? Everything from Widow tier up to Thor and Hela? Cuz most of them never blitz normal people, are “humans”, get tagged by bullets and are always comparable in speed to each other with the exception of Quicksilver. Should all of them now be peak human? The bolded isn’t a valid argument in any way at all and it should be obvious that the site never accepts such reasoning over consistent feats.
Not really considering most high tiers have way higher reaction, combat and travel speed feats and scaling. Hell even Thor could blitz hulk through a metal door on foot

(1:35)

ok, it still doesn’t matter seeing as it’s still not constant with how is constantly portrayed as in the verse. His never shown moving ridiculously faster then any human or punch ridiculously faster the humans

I mean
Supersonic
huh, didn’t expect that

New crazy marvel dream bois, let's go!!! :eek::eek::eek:

So, I was trying to escape the mafia with my family and we got caught, idk what happened to my family, but that I had to help Thanos, who was the Kingpin of this crime syndicate, find the infinity stones. I told him that it would be moot because there's so many more dangerous threats out there if he tried to use them.

I was like "Bruh, you better watch out for this guy called Galactus, he has heralds that do his bidding setting up planets to be eaten. And the dude swallows them like meatballs. There's also this superhero team called the Fantastic Four, and their prime antagonist Dr.Doom, who'd definitely **** your shit up if you attempt to mess with killing half the life in the universe. Even worse than that is the The Living Tribunal, just forget existing if you pull this shit off. He is a servant for the one they call "The One Above All" and believe me, he lives up to his name."

Thanos was like: "Shit, okay, guess I'm not doing that then."

New crazy marvel dream bois, let's go!!! :eek::eek::eek:

So, I was trying to escape the mafia with my family and we got caught, idk what happened to my family, but that I had to help Thanos, who was the Kingpin of this crime syndicate, find the infinity stones. I told him that it would be moot because there's so many more dangerous threats out there if he tried to use them.

I was like "Bruh, you better watch out for this guy called Galactus, he has heralds that do his bidding setting up planets to be eaten. And the dude swallows them like meatballs. There's also this superhero team called the Fantastic Four, and their prime antagonist Dr.Doom, who'd definitely **** your shit up if you attempt to mess with killing half the life in the universe. Even worse than that is the The Living Tribunal, just forget existing if you pull this shit off. He is a servant for the one they call "The One Above All" and believe me, he lives up to his name."

Thanos was like: "Shit, okay, guess I'm not doing that then."
elon-musk-smoke.gif

That isn't blitz
Is just thor flying fast trough hulk in a blind shot
Looks Like valkyrie doing the same to hela
He didn’t have his hammer so probably not. Regardless of it being a blind shot he would have to be moving extemly fast to pull of what he did. I don’t see how moving so fast that you can shove some one through metal is the equivalent of stabbing someone in the back besides them both being sucker punches

He didn’t have his hammer so probably not
Considering how he îs apparentky only peak human speed doubt

Regardless of it being a blind shot he would have to be moving extemly fast to pull of what he did.
Yeah but still isn't 1n anti feat against hulk since he wasn't even looking at Thor
Especially considering loki feats and got slapped by hulk who keep up with Thor în combat

Considering how he îs apparentky only peak human speed doubt

Yeah but still isn't 1n anti feat against hulk since he wasn't even looking at Thor
Especially considering loki feats and got slapped by hulk who keep up with Thor în combat
Well apparently his not by this feat so I’m pretty sure his above peak human

never said it was, it’s a feat for Thor. Thor held back agianst Loki

Not really considering most high tiers have way higher reaction, combat and travel speed feats and scaling. Hell even Thor could blitz hulk through a metal door on foot

(1:35)

That’s not a blitz? That’s jumping someone from their blind spot. A sneak attack you aren’t aware of is never an anti feat.
ok, it still doesn’t matter seeing as it’s still not constant with how is constantly portrayed as in the verse. His never shown moving ridiculously faster then any human or punch ridiculously faster the humans
Except it is? He dodged Superman when Superman actually tried to blitz him (completely avoiding Supes’ ridiculous senses at the same time), he dodged DD’s HV with his Batwing with his rear view mirror, he dodged the HV again with his grapple gun, he avoided DD’s tackle, perceived the DD fight so that he could make the most use of his last grenade, he could catch Flash who using super speed when he tripped, he is able to fight Parademons (who scrap with Amazons and are comparable in speed to Stepp), managed to pick out Zod and Supes flying back down to Earth amidst all of the debris around them. His perception and reactions has always been superhuman in nature so I dunno why you would argue that he is limited to human levels.

I guess we should ignore all of the feats and statements of his superhuman strength too since he is “just a human”. I doubt anyone here would debate his tier 9 AP tho because he has multiple feats on said level.

U

Upgarde then taht will prolly be like subsonic

You said Thor blitzed hulk though??

Strength sure
When I usually talk about blitz I’m generally referring to a character just running or flying at high speeds to hit a character weather the character there blitzing is aware of there present’s or not

i’d assume speed as well considering on how Thor was dodging hulks attacks

Uh how we were Like taht though?
Idk. I have no clue what Velox was referring to, you'd have to ask him.
Quick question,after the calc group accepts your calc do you still need to make a crt for the calc or?
Yeah, you still need to make a CRT after the calc. Might as well add it to the thicc boi we have planned already

I would put Endgame as one of the movies better than the SC. You also have Infinity War and the two Guardians for me. The others are below (and there are other DCEU movies I see as much better than most Marvel)
Huh???? Ain’t no way y’all are serious. EG is an above average Marvel movie. The start is amazing, the time heist is fun but is nothing special (aka mid) and the 3rd act is good until “Avenger …. Assemble” where it drives off a cliff with nothing but 3 second cameos until Tony dies (Wanda slapping Thanos is epic though), the death scene dragged with people tagging in for their final words and the funeral was meh besides the Steve stuff.

Even it being the end of 10 years of movies doesn’t help it when it follows IW, which is an amazing movie just by itself, but is a nigh perfect (Wakanda stuff just ain’t it) culmination of the Infinity Saga.

EG > SC? Cut the cap guys.

Huh???? Ain’t no way y’all are serious. EG is an above average Marvel movie. The start is amazing, the time heist is fun but is nothing special (aka mid) and the 3rd act is good until “Avenger …. Assemble” where it drives off a cliff with nothing but 3 second cameos until Tony dies (Wanda slapping Thanos is epic though), the death scene dragged with people tagging in for their final words and the funeral was meh besides the Steve stuff.

Even it being the end of 10 years of movies doesn’t help it when it follows IW, which is an amazing movie just by itself, but is a nigh perfect (Wakanda stuff just ain’t it) culmination of the Infinity Saga.

EG > SC? Cut the cap guys.
1xL0Z214Z17qhjcRwn1FF_NCoLhZAAHltYMOEHqS_FHm4h-ovM6cOTDNyh1Mpxs7IYqQL-GS8sf2wQceHUBgAfmmuT_VnQW4FRr7_fsk1AWmJbGpl3OeiEZGzZ9hF5jhH0A-3pBZ7FLqw_RqxGwg7c_-eJVACTay7LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back