• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
Boss, The Intel Team's been hard at work investigating XOF and have found out about an organization trying to make negotiations of some kind. What's interesting about this organization is in our efforts to research them, we've found many parallels between them and Hydra, I'm sure you've heard about them enough already, including the fact that they were defeated by Captain America in 1945, we don't how they're back... or if it's even them, but whatever it is them and XOF are negotiating has to be stopped. Problem is, one of our agents in the field went MIA. Progress on finding them has been slow... until now. We just got a distress call from him. He said he's got intel on the deal being made between them and XOF. But... he's informed us that he thinks one of the organizations assassins is on their way to silence him, we don't have much time, Get our man back and eliminate that assassin if you have to Boss, we're counting on you.

FIGHT!

(Bucky only has his knife, Snake doesn't have any weaponry, Speed Equalized)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Punished "Venom" Snake: Armorchompy

The Winter Soldier:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Before anyone gets into it I'd say Punished Venom Snake imo has the skill advantage since he's a convincing double for the Boss

isnt winter solider 8-b crushing with his bionic arm only?
It also took CA an extended period of time putting pressure with his shield to damage his bionic arm so it's not just the crushing I think though then again that's s dura feat

Hello it is I the Metal Gear side of fandom

Yeah no I think Snake kinda wins this one cause better skill but more importantly he's actually 8-B physically, one good blow one-shots Bucky, not to mention Bucky's fighting style mostly consists of hard strikes which is exactly what CQC is designed to dismantle. The knife helps but not too much since a lot of CQC takedowns are specifically designed for armed opponents

Hello it is I the Metal Gear side of fandom

Yeah no I think Snake kinda wins this one cause better skill but more importantly he's actually 8-B physically, one good blow one-shots Bucky, not to mention Bucky's fighting style mostly consists of hard strikes which is exactly what CQC is designed to dismantle. The knife helps but not too much since a lot of CQC takedowns are specifically designed for armed opponents
Were truly blessed to have THEE Metal Gear side of fandom in this thread 😌

In all seriousness thanks for the input this thread was definitely needing it, your vote will be added.

Back