• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
The Kingpin has begun expanding his horizons and decided to start by taking over Philadelphia's crime scene, however, he ordered security cameras and equipment from somebody who might have a thing or two to say about his line of work, especially in his neighbourhood...

FIGHT!

(Speed Equalized)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

The Green Guard of Philadelphia: Qawsedf234, Revan_Laha, Colonel_Krukov, ArkhamDC06, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer, CBslayeR, OneBleachHurricane

The Kingpin of Crime:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Guess I'll give it a whirl

Lifting Strength

Kingpin scales to breaking handcuffs. The closest force I could find is the following
4.7 Mechanical Strength Each pair of handcuffs shall withstand a tensile force of 2200 N (495 lbf) for a period not less than 30 s when tested in accordance with paragraphs 5.6.1 and 5.6.2. The handcuffs shall not open under load, shall show no sign of permanent distortion or fracture and shall function in a normal manner* following these tests.
So Kingpin had to apply over 2200 newtons of rapid force to break the handcuff links. I'm not to sure what that amounts to but its likely around or superior to the baseline of 545.2 kgf of Class 1

David scales to the Horde, who's able to flip a car. According to the Internet Movie Car Database the car he flipped was a 2003 Ford Focus which has a curb weight of 2,604 lbs or 1181.155 kilograms.

So as a conclusion, David is 2.16x stronger reading strictly by the numbers, but likely the gap is smaller than that since Kingpin's feat was likely very casual while the Horde seemed like he put a great deal of effort into his showing. I'll give an edge to David but its not a big edge.

Attack Power

Kingpin scales to the following two feats
  • Crushing a head which would yield 3.496e+4 Joules
  • Harming Punisher and DD who scale to a 2.7333622752e+5 Joule showing

David scales to the following feats
Now I should mention, that there's some more scaling that can be done that would place David solidly above Kingpin in my view (barring a Netflix MCU revision). That being possible bullet scaling
If the bullet scaling is correct, then David is capable of harming someone mostly bullet resistant and would be able to survive assault rifle shots from 6+ shooters, and I don't think there's any real scaling that puts Kingpin above that

As a minor note for non-gun people the ammo types for the guns above come from a 12 gauge shotgun, M4s, and a Stealth Recon Scout which have the following energy values
  • Shotgun: About 3203.7978 joules
  • M4: 1,755 Joules
  • .338 Lapua: 6,734 joules
Considering how much more concentrated the force would be I would heavily wager that David has a rather solid AP advantage here. Not enough to one shot but enough that's its a notable advantage

Durability

Kingpin upscales to his own feats

David scales from never really being damaged from any of the Horde's hits and surviving a rather massive train impact with zero damage before he trained with his abilities.

Skill

David is very not skilled. He relies mostly on choke holds, sloppy grapples and heavy punches. Kingpin, even though he's a bruiser, is a very skilled bruiser and can actually fight. This means that in a HtH engagement Kingpin will be landing more hits, be landing more solid hits and taking less damaging blows.

Final Thought

I think the following things about this (I know such good English)
  • I believe David is stronger by a small but still notable amount
  • I believe David hits harder than Kingpin but a moderate amount
  • I believe David can take far more hits than Kingpin
  • I believe Kingpin is far more skilled than David, but his style isn't something like DD or Batman that would allow him to utterly dominate a fight
Overall I think it would be long, especially with Dunn's style of choking and punches. But given his superior durability and slightly better AP I believe its a long fight he likely wins more times than he loses.

Lifting Strength

Kingpin scales to breaking handcuffs. The closest force I could find is the following

So Kingpin had to apply over 2200 newtons of rapid force to break the handcuff links. I'm not to sure what that amounts to but its likely around or superior to the baseline of 545.2 kgf of Class 1

David scales to the Horde, who's able to flip a car. According to the Internet Movie Car Database the car he flipped was a 2003 Ford Focus which has a curb weight of 2,604 lbs or 1181.155 kilograms.

So as a conclusion, David is 2.16x stronger reading strictly by the numbers, but likely the gap is smaller than that since Kingpin's feat was likely very casual while the Horde seemed like he put a great deal of effort into his showing. I'll give an edge to David but its not a big edge.

Attack Power

Now I should mention, that there's some more scaling that can be done that would place David solidly above Kingpin in my view (barring a Netflix MCU revision). That being possible bullet scaling
If the bullet scaling is correct, then David is capable of harming someone mostly bullet resistant and would be able to survive assault rifle shots from 6+ shooters, and I don't think there's any real scaling that puts Kingpin above that

As a minor note for non-gun people the ammo types for the guns above come from a 12 gauge shotgun, M4s, and a Stealth Recon Scout which have the following energy values
Considering how much more concentrated the force would be I would heavily wager that David has a rather solid AP advantage here. Not enough to one shot but enough that's its a notable advantage

Durability

David scales from never really being damaged from any of the Horde's hits and surviving a rather massive train impact with zero damage before he trained with his abilities.

Skill

David is very not skilled. He relies mostly on choke holds, sloppy grapples and heavy punches. Kingpin, even though he's a bruiser, is a very skilled bruiser and can actually fight. This means that in a HtH engagement Kingpin will be landing more hits, be landing more solid hits and taking less damaging blows.

Final Thought

• I believe Kingpin is far more skilled than David, but his style isn't something like DD or Batman that would allow him to utterly dominate a fight
Overall I think it would be long, especially with Dunn's style of choking and punches. But given his superior durability and slightly better AP I believe its a long fight he likely wins more times than he loses.
Your vote will be added, thanks for the detail btw

Lifting Strength

Attack Power

Durability

Skill

Final Thought

Agree

Back