• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eterneals quite literally could see the universal living population reduced to half, mankind being destroyed by a planetary nuclear attack or infected by a viral quantum zombie virus, every single intelligent life wiped by a megalomaniac robot, and the universe being destroyed by some depressed simp.

And be like "Jarvis, scan for anybody who gives a damn"
Eternals: Yeah, this robot with the six god rocks in his chest is scary, but would you **** with a Celestial?

Me on my way to clap some celestial cheeks
images

For me it's :
  • Endgame Thanos
  • Mark 50 suit
  • IW Strange
  • Infinite Ultron
  • IW Thor
  • Iron Spider
  • War Machine IW
  • Worthy Cap
  • Clint Ronin
Honorable mentions:
  • Ikaris
  • Wanda Scarlet Witch

In no particular order:
  • Iron Man Mark 6
  • Endgame Captain America
  • IW Thor
  • CW Black Panther
  • Ronin
  • Endgame Thanos
  • Spider-Man (red and blue tech suit)
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Captain America (Sam Wilson)
  • Infinite Ultron
Honorable mentions:
  • Mysterio
  • War Machine Mark 7
  • Ant-Man (Ant-Man and the Wasp)
  • Ragnarok Doctor Stange
  • Hela
  • Star-Lord (trenchcoat)
  • Black Panther (T'Chaka)
  • Shang-Chi
  • Vision
  • Daredevil (I'm still counting it as MCU)
Really, a lot of designs in the MCU work very well in translating comic designs into something that stands out on the big screen. I can't think of any designs I outright disliked. Even Taskmaster's design grew on me once I got to see it in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back