• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just realized that now, Vultron has access to the entire Multiverse and could decide to go to each one of them and steal their Infinity Stones...I would say oh shit but that's not enough to describe how impossibly bad this would be
Now I’m just imagining him blinged out with them, Killmonger style.

Same. She has already become spectacular in her series but with the knowledge of the Darkhold, she' will put even Strange at shame. And I can't wait to see Strange himself
She will definitely put current Strange to shame, but from what I gather from the premise, it sounds as if Strange is definitely considering putting her down before she becomes to chaotic.

I also want to see a timeskip Strange, like in the comics, where he goes off and fights gods in a war for thousands of years.

I don't think she'll be putting Strange to shame too much. We already know she's more magically powerful than Strange, but I still think Strange will have the edge in proficiency and skill. Don't get me wrong, I think Wanda will be very adept after going through the Darkhold, but Strange is a straight natural, having developing skills at a rate significantly faster than any eldritch magic user in the MCU.

Doesn't Strange have a like Sherlock like memory (Ironic) where he reads stuff and basically doesn't forget?

I don't think she'll be putting Strange to shame too much. We already know she's more magically powerful than Strange, but I still think Strange will have the edge in proficiency and skill. Don't get me wrong, I think Wanda will be very adept after going through the Darkhold, but Strange is a straight natural, having developing skills at a rate significantly faster than any eldritch magic user in the MCU.
Yeah, that's what I love about Strange and one of the reasons his movie is one of my favorites in the entire MCU. Technically he only uses...what, six spells during the entire movie, yet he knows how to perfectly use them at the right time. Like, he held his own and defeated sorcerers much more skilled and stronger than he was with some weeks of training. Look at how he was motivated to learn astral projection as soon as possible. Once he got it, he spent his night projecting himself to gain more knowledge and learn new spells at an insane rate while making sure he would rest at the same time. By Ragnarok he was able to casually handle to Thor by keeping him on the ropes and Loki, a sorcerer who has had thousands of years to develop his Magic skills, with casual ease and he was able to fight evenly with Thanos using 4 Stones without much problems and was constantly nullifying and perfectly countering his strikes. The guy's great at what he does.

I want to see my guy Darkseid butchering the Justice League to showcase how badass he is
I don't know if Snyder could do a modern Darkseid good honestly. Its easy to make him into a DCAU conqueror rather than the more platonic force of evil he became at the end of Post-Crisis/The New 52. Which is what most nerds like about the character. At least from my experience.

I don't know if Snyder could do a modern Darkseid good honestly. Its easy to make him into a DCAU conqueror rather than the more platonic force of evil he became at the end of Post-Crisis/The New 52. Which is what most nerds like about the character. At least from my experience.
It's honestly really difficult to things like that. That was also one of the reasons why Lady Death wasn't used in IW, making a primordial anthropomorphic personification of death as a live-action character would have been really weird. Obviously Darkseid will always be treated just like a conqueror

It's honestly really difficult to things like that. That was also one of the reasons why Lady Death wasn't used in IW, making a primordial anthropomorphic personification of death as a live-action character would have been really weird. Obviously Darkseid will always be treated just like a conqueror
Also because thanos would look like a mega simp on some onlyfans stuff

In my head canon, I like to think that the snap somehow starved Galactus and made him pissed, so he decided to get revenge and make his way towards Earth.

I also like to think a lot of beings became more aware of our galaxy and Earth in particular thanks to the snaps as well.
I think that's a really good plot point. The universe starts to see Earth as some sorta threat

The Eterneals quite literally could see the universal living population reduced to half, mankind being destroyed by a planetary nuclear attack or infected by a viral quantum zombie virus, every single intelligent life wiped by a megalomaniac robot, and the universe being destroyed by some depressed simp.

And be like "Jarvis, scan for anybody who gives a damn"

Didn't he? Plus he even said at the ending that Ultron managed to wipe out all life in the universe. And the only people left are Natasha and Clint

Didn't he? Plus he even said at the ending that Ultron managed to wipe out all life in the universe. And the only people left are Natasha and Clint
Just looked back on the ep for the mass genocide and apparently he didn’t. The only thing he says that would kinda go with that is “with his mission completed” and that only seems to be from a narration standpoint of what vultron thought at the time rather then what actually happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back