• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that The Watcher and Ultron have only one passive hax and it's not even combat applicable
I mean, Ultron didn't simply used all the Stone's power for now, he's just using his fists and energy projection (albeit from all of them instead of just the Power Stone). But yeah, I hope he will show more hax in the next episode. Also, I hope we'll see some hax from the Soul Stone. For now it has just been used to detect souls and creating a soulworld but it could be used for necromancy or life-force absorption even in the middle of a fight

Btw, your Watcher profile looks great

True

I also hope the Watcher will show more hax. Considering there will be a second part to the series, I bet he will survive here so maybe we will have the occasion to see more of his abilities. And we still have the last episode

Btw, I was watching the episode again and I just realize, at the end when IU is in the Watcher's space, the "walls" turn orange red and look like Ultron's birth scene in the movie, like if he was corrupting this very space

Just realizated
Wouldn't ultron infinite technically have type 8 immortallity negation since is implied he killed surturr despite the fact he didn't destroyed asgard yet ?

I don't really think Venom should be among the S6. I would like it much more if he simply was be a third party taking the events of the film as an occasion to attack and kill Peter. Venom would be in control most of the time, taking over Eddy almost completely, and become too unhinged until the end where Eddy succeeds in calming him down and he becomes an anti-hero again
Honestly I don't think he should be in NWH; it'd be more interesting to see them fight on their own (maybe with Kraven)

Poor Natasha, the last surviving human... I have no doubt she'll be joining the multiverse Avengers. No way Uatu could be cold hearted enough to leave her in a destroyed universe.
I mean he didn’t exactly help all those other universes when they were either dieing or getting slaughtered so maybe not or he might since he broke his oath

About Ultron’s armor cracking and whether it’s regen or not, it should be regen like Tony’s 50 and 85. The armor was made before he had the stones as we see small particles effects go and pick up the Stones before the Armor is made out of them. I think Ultron has vibranium nanites. Only the Lance and cape are made with the Reality Stone iirc.

About Ultron’s armor cracking and whether it’s regen or not, it should be regen like Tony’s 50 and 85. The armor was made before he had the stones as we see small particles effects go and pick up the Stones before the Armor is made out of them. I think Ultron has vibranium nanites. Only the Lance and cape are made with the Reality Stone iirc.
Are we sure the lance and the cape were from the RS? Cause it seemed he created them from nanites

Hm makes sense

Meh Odin ended up dead like the rest anyway (can't we have at least ONE scene where he fights properly, translation where he kicks some ass?)
I need Season 2 to have Odin get the Infinity Gauntlet and become Allfather Rex or something. Really show what happens when he stops playing
Up there as an episode I really want to see along with "What If the Avengers failed New York?"

I need Season 2 to have Odin get the Infinity Gauntlet and become Allfather Rex or something. Really show what happens when he stops playing
Up there as an episode I really want to see along with "What If the Avengers failed New York?"
This. This is one of the things I want to see the most in the series, a universe with an Odin taking things in his own hands and going all-out to show some crazy feats and hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back