• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the multiverse was created it retroactively effected the entire multiverse. As shown in Venom 2 and the trailer for NWH things that happened years before the sacred timeline popped into existence.

Heck one of the What is happened to Thor which occurred well over 1400 years before Iron Man 1.
Yeah but venom is obviously something different
When what if Like Thor what if wouldn't make sense to just have him faster and stronger than his main counterpant when he just goofy Thor

You know what I just realized, when one gains and insane amount of power or can use an insane amount of power they instantly attain a higher lvl of consciousness, move to higher planes of existence and can move outside of the watcher’s precog/vision(or whatever you want to call it) which makes me wonder where someone like Galactus would be when his supposed to be eating planets and it didn’t seem like vultron fought him,so where is big g?

and now that I’m further thinking about this, since it seems Utah is the only Utah watching and recording the infinte Mcu multivrese, dose that mean there’s only one of him? And would this also mean the same for other cosmic beings in the mcu?
We saw in Guardians 2 there were more Watchers but he's the one who precisely acted here. The others must be simply watching thinking he caused this mess so it's up to him to solve the problem

In my head canon, I like to think that the snap somehow starved Galactus and made him pissed, so he decided to get revenge and make his way towards Earth.

I also like to think a lot of beings became more aware of our galaxy and Earth in particular thanks to the snaps as well.

and now that I’m further thinking about this, since it seems Utah is the only Utah watching and recording the infinte Mcu multivrese, dose that mean there’s only one of him? And would this also mean the same for other cosmic beings in the mcu?
We saw in Guardians 2 there were more Watchers but he's the one who precisely acted here. The others must be simply watching thinking he caused this mess so it's up to him to solve the problem
What if each watcher has their own space like Uatu's where they can view the multiverse from the outside 👀

Also since he's outside the multiverse I'd imagine so

In my head canon, I like to think that the snap somehow starved Galactus and made him pissed, so he decided to get revenge and make his way towards Earth.

I also like to think a lot of beings became more aware of our galaxy and Earth in particular thanks to the snaps as well.
Meanwhile, Mephisto's laughing enjoying the chaos with a glass shianti...and laughing at fans for being so desperate to see him appear somehow so long after he was mentionned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back