• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it'd be enough even if she did absorbed it.

But if she were to somehow defeat him. Then I guess What if Episode 8's finale wouldn't happen

Spidey got an entire bakery and he not sharing it with the homies smh
Meh, squidward is thiccer

8176939-0b53eec8-3f63-49d6-87da-44125ef3d06a.jpeg

Well guys it appears the “ScarJo vs Disney” lawsuit has been officially settled and is over.

A direct quote from the lady herself talking to a reporter today about it,
“I am happy to have resolved our differences with Disney. I'm incredibly proud of the work we've done together over the years and have greatly enjoyed my creative relationship with the team. I look forward to continuing our collaboration in years to come."

Heres news stories on it: BBC, The Hill, CNN and the Washington Post (For reference of how I found these I looked up Scarlet Johansson and went to news).

I just got back from seeing Venom: Let There Be Carnage. I thought it was pretty good, all things considered, and an improvement from the first movie.

Carnage might be 9-A for making a large hole in the prison wall. Venom could hold his own against him despite being weaker. Carnage also should have some form of wind manipulation for creating a small tornado. I think he also lifted two cars at the same time.

The Venom symbiote should have a photographic memory for memorizing the exact details of the writing in Cletus's cell and being able to replicate it just from looking at it for a short time.

I'm not sure exactly what Shriek's AP would be (Though she obviously gets sound manipulation), as symbiotes are specifically weak to sound so she probably doesn't scale to their durability directly.

8-C AP, Class 100 LS, and MHS speed scaling is very likely to occur in future installments.

soooo in the after credits of venom doctor strange's spell hits(the one from the NWH trailer)and venom and Eddie are transported to the MCU and that's when you see Spider-Man on TV definitely MHS scaling incoming since he's in the MCU now
off we already know this and have the clip but yeah

Ultron_What_If_render.png

Made this. Not sure how good this is considering you can see the blue light shining on his armour, but I hope it looks good regardless.
I dunno why, but the Ultron mouth being red because of Vision to mimic the comic Ultron feels Genius. And the fact that there's a mouth under the Ultron mouth looks very 👌👌👌. Suffice to say, I am down bad for Vultron

That's one of the best aspects of this version, it really looks like his comic counterpart and it makes him much more scary than in the movie (that and the fact that he's basically one of the strongest characters in the MCU now and possibly the strongest since he's got all the Stones)
The design is so cool that Ultron should have ******* won. I’m pissed we didn’t get to see this in live action. Who cares about telling stories and longevity? This shit is heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back