• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think Venom should be among the S6. I would like it much more if he simply was be a third party taking the events of the film as an occasion to attack and kill Peter. Venom would be in control most of the time, taking over Eddy almost completely, and become too unhinged until the end where Eddy succeeds in calming him down and he becomes an anti-hero again

I don't really think Venom should be among the S6. I would like it much more if he simply was be a third party taking the events of the film as an occasion to attack and kill Peter. Venom would be in control most of the time, taking over Eddy almost completely, and become too unhinged until the end where Eddy succeeds in calming him down and he becomes an anti-hero again
I feel like that would be too much to juggle with the runtime of NWH

I hope Goblin and Octopus will get a role worthy of them. Though if I'm being honest, I'm kind of worried that the willins won't have that much of a role. Like it's netirely possible we'll have Peter jumping from one reality to another in a quest to find answers and fix the situation and in each reality we'll have designated villains but they will only last like 15 or 20 minutes

SPOILER FOR VENOM 2 END CREDIT SCENE!

Has anyone send this here yet? I know I have for audio only but the full leak has recently come out now

Oh m'y God, it's happening! Everybody, stay calm!
It’s real lol
HOLY SMOKE ON THE WATER GUESS SPIDER-MAN VS VENOM MOVIE WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPENING
hype-thrusters-activated-anime.gif

Pretty much Ig, and Venom likely going to be the final S6 villain in NWH
Well i don't think so, current Venom (like i mean in general, not only in the Venom 1 and Venom 2) is treated as anti-hero now rather than full villain like in the past

If we ever wanting a villain move from Venom then expecting he becoming Anti-Venom or Toxin

Well i don't think so, current Venom
From what I read in spoilers
Venom 2 ended with Eddie giving up control to the symboite to stop Carnage. Saying something like Venom would be allowed to eat anyone and everyone he wanted if he could stop him. Which would be why he mentions Peter looking tasty in the leak Post-Credit Scene

From what I read in spoilers
Venom 2 ended with Eddie giving up control to the symboite to stop Carnage. Saying something like Venom would be allowed to eat anyone and everyone he wanted if he could stop him. Which would be why he mentions Peter looking tasty in the leak Post-Credit Scene
Well, that might be only for stopping Carnage, who know Eddie will try to stop Venom if he went too far on eating everyone

Guess we'll have to wait the movie to see what happens. Not that we'll have to wait for long. Though I'll have to wait longer since the movie will be released on october 20th for me

Last edited:
Well, that might be only for stopping Carnage, who know Eddie will try to stop Venom if he went too far on eating everyone
I'd guess that the Venom vs Spider-Man movie will have Eddie wrestle control back from Venom at some point, but the conflict of the thing will be the symbiote trying to eat Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back