• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine ultron having BFR (can punch people to alternative universes)
Just not good as Bobert, who can knock people to last year, yes.

So we're gonna make the profile before the last episode comes out?
He does have concrete stuff to stand on as of this episode but I get what you're saying we haven't even seen everything from him so it could be premature though I don't think anyone would be in opposition to just adding clips for a quick CRT for new additions

This might be weird but should Ultron get resistance to explosion and radiation since he seems to survived the global nuke attack?
I mean he's a Robot that can fly in space, he should be resistant to Radiation by default. What about BW and Hawkeye? They were just out and about after the Apocalypse happened.

He does have concrete stuff to stand on as of this episode but I get what you're saying we haven't even seen everything from him so it could be premature though I don't think anyone would be in opposition to just adding clips for a quick CRT for new additions
Nah, technically we can already make it but I think it's safe to wait for the next episode, especially if he can show even more OP feats

This is true even by infinity war Vision never fully realized the full potential or understood the mindstone fully(infinity stone upgrades incoming) I can't wait for this cosmology thread to be finished so we can slap a fat MCU CRT together to get some official cosmology of sorts accepted on the wiki(Eternals can't come soon enough either I'm ready for celestials)

Vision seemed to have a difficult time for a while understanding the Mind Stone and how to properly control it, at least as of Civil War (1:25-1:55), so Ultron might have just figured out how to use the Mind Stone more effectively than Vision ever did. It's worth noting that all of the 6-C scaled feats we see Ultron do in this episode in Vision's body are solely with the Mind Stone beam, so in that form, he likely is still 7-B+ physically scaling to Vision in the main universe.

His rating could be '7-B+ physically, 6-C with the Mind Stone'.
Recall this bern it's simply a different level of connectivity but it's still the same exact body

At the very least we're waiting on calc's because them things could go up to at least High 5-A to 4-C and at most I suppose 2-C
I think we should let the tier 2 stuff to another thread when another episode comes, unless we take in consideration strange statement that uato could fix the timeline destruction, but it seems that the feat is rated as 3-A now?

I think we should let the tier 2 stuff to another thread when another episode comes, unless we take in consideration strange statement that uato could fix the timeline destruction, but it seems that the feat is rated as 3-A now?
Weird but okay we always can alternate though and have it be this if 2-C or 3-A isn't applicable or a solid tiering we can always rate him like this

"High 5-A to 4-C(this is whatever the calc yields) up to 3-B via Size manipulation, possibly 3-A(combated Uatu who is stated to be able to undo the destruction of Strange's universe) "

Weird but okay we always can alternate though and have it be this if 2-C or 3-A isn't applicable or a solid tiering we can always rate him like this

"High 5-A to 4-C(this is whatever the calc yields) up to 3-B via Size manipulation, possibly 3-A(combated Uatu who is stated to be able to undo the destruction of Strange's universe) "
I don't really agree with 3-B/3-A via size manipulation, as Ultron can physically hurts Uatu, and Uatu survived ultron galaxy thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back