• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

I doubt zeus would be able to scale to the Egyptians physically, even then, the Egyptians themselves don't even scale to their Spatial Manip physically lol

Since Jane is dead, I doubt she'll be on the Avengers anytime soon
So, my guess is that Valkyrie will take her place, making the roster something like

Captain America
Captain Marvel
Ant-Man
Wasp
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk
Valkyrie
Shang-Chi
That is the most unexciting Avengers team I have seen.

They better get in the X-Men and Fantastic Four and fast

Also, Jane damages the floor of the room. That statues and the room are made of the same material and the statue took a prolonged beam from Stormbreaker

About that Thor statement, isn't Thor just a big fanboy of Zeus to a point of exaggerated his shit? He said "Ok, maybe not as great as I make him to be" or something along the lines, when he saw how Zeus is party guy and doesn't care for mortal at all.

He said "Ok, maybe not as great as I make him to be" or something along the lines, when he saw how Zeus is party guy and doesn't care for mortal at all.
this is a non factor considering he said this when Zeus was talking about orgys and human sacrifices had nothing to do with power just his character and morals, and again Thor mentioned Zeus's power when talking about a team of multiple gods he named so unless you believe he's just exaggerating all of them too and the fact that valkyrie doesn't disagree about zeus being powerful then i'd say that's more assumptions than not

It also seems clear that Zeus is top-tier in terms of power, since he's in charge of the city full of the most powerful gods in the universe. It's especially telling that he was in charge and not Ra, who was confirmed by Thor to be there and should scale far above 5-B Khonshu

Back