• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

It seems like everything p4 has produced people have their phase where they hate it lol. Literally every movie and show i've seen it get slandered
And yet until NWH came out there was debates that NWH was better than Endgame lol

Okay so I just saw the movie and I'm wondering why no one mentioned this
in the fight on gorr's little pocket moon the sun started circling the planet as Gorr started using his shit to create more shadows so like was gorr spinning the little planet rapidly or was the star spinning one or the other was being manipulated in the background during the battle
Bumping this could anyone tell which was moving because in the pther wideshots it didn't look like the rock was moving

Okay so I just saw the movie and I'm wondering why no one mentioned this
in the fight on gorr's little pocket moon the sun started circling the planet as Gorr started using his shit to create more shadows so like was gorr spinning the little planet rapidly or was the star spinning one or the other was being manipulated in the background during the battle
I didn't see the movie but if Gorr was legitimately moving that sun at FTL speeds then it's a 4-C feat, do you have a video of the feat?

I didn't see the movie but if Gorr was legitimately moving that sun at FTL speeds then it's a 4-C feat, do you have a video of the feat?
Nah I watched it in IMAX yesterday and I noticed that the star was revolving around the world when gorr started making shadows so I thought it was some sorta Manipulation of it to create more shadows

Since Jane is dead, I doubt she'll be on the Avengers anytime soon
So, my guess is that Valkyrie will take her place, making the roster something like

Captain America
Captain Marvel
Ant-Man
Wasp
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk
Valkyrie
Shang-Chi

4-A originating from what exactly?
Scaling above the Egypt gods since he's considered the strongest
Also yeah at 2:13 here when Gorr starts to create more shadows we see the star moving at fast speeds to create them

Even in the still shots we see the lighting being moved around which should be the star

Considered the strongest of the gods by whom? Is it someone knowledgeable on the Egyptian mythology? We can't apply it to other groups of gods unless the statement is coming from a person who's knowledgeable on said mythos.

Considered the strongest of the gods by whom? Is it someone knowledgeable on the Egyptian mythology? We can't apply it to other groups of gods unless the statement is coming from a person who's knowledgeable on said mythos.
Literally Thor says this and it's considered as such by those at omnipotence city also Thor literally mentions Ra by name so yes he has knowledge of the egyptian gods

Literally saw the movie yesterday I know what I'm talking about lol

Also yeah at 2:13 here when Gorr starts to create more shadows we see the star moving at fast speeds to create them

Even in the still shots we see the lighting being moved around which should be the star

Wow, the size really went out of wack here huh

Even the tweet became quicky incorrect. Is this some sort of... shapeshifting planet?

Literally Thor says this and it's considered as such by those at omnipotence city also Thor literally mentions Ra by name so yes he has knowledge of the egyptian gods

Literally saw the movie yesterday I know what I'm talking about lol
Yep, I can attest to this, this absolutely includes Ra, and Thor puts Zeus above them all, due to him being king and all.

If you really wanna wank it, those background stars do be flying around

Back