• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu Loki Season 2 Finale Upgrade(Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you just need to prove a space is universal in size. A universal sized 5D space, an infinite 5D space and a multiverse composed of infinite 5D spaces would all be rated as Low 1-C, but there's still a variation of power between them.
In this case, pretty sure GoW fits the "infinite 5-D space"

But let's stop the derailment now while we still can

No, you just need to prove a space is universal in size. A universal sized 5D space, an infinite 5D space and a multiverse composed of infinite 5D spaces would all be rated as Low 1-C, but there's still a variation of power between them.
So which one here does Loki qualify for, to get back into topic?

Is pre-amp for before he learns to time skip in episode 5, or before he masters time control in episode 6?
In episode 5 they make a big deal of the “it’s not where or when, it’s who” aspect of his time travel. Was there any point where Loki performed a controlled time skip without traveling to one of his friends? If not, does he need that added as a weakness, or can we just assume that he learnt to do it, given how much control he gains over other aspects of time manipulation?

Insane how he went from a humbled man who wanted to save the TVA by stablising the loom to... the God of Stories? Anyways, I knew this was coming sooner or later. I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Immeasurable requires a demonstration of physically time traveling with their speed.
I thought tome travel through speed was just one way to prove it, FMC got immeasurable speed specifically because of two characters able to physically move outside the confines of time, but okay

Moving outside the timeline is just a different power.

What power would that be tho? He was just moving normally, literally just walking

What power would that be tho? He was just moving normally, literally just walking
Moving outside time or in a timeless place doesn't give anything.
Immeasurable speed is explicitly for moving through time via sheer speed.

Okay, thanks,

Than again Loki could literally just take a step back along a thread and he'd be in the past of that timeline

This is Platform creation

Also we should discuss what Loki's new speed rating would be. Weather it should be kept the same or changed to unknown.
Extraordinary genius or maybe even supergenius as Loki learnt everything Oroboros knows, which would includes tem pads, the loom and whatever magic nullifying tech tva uses alongside every other piece of super tech the tva has

Last edited:
This is Platform creation

Also we should discuss what Loki's new speed rating would be. Weather it should be kept the same or changed to unknown.

Extraordinary genius or maybe even supergenius as Loki learnt everything Oroboros knows, which would includes tem pads, the loom and whatever magic nullifying tech tva uses alongside every other piece of super tech the tva has
I edited in the abilities

Seriously shouldn't Tree Loki have some form of acausality at this point?
He definitely should get Acausality, though the specifics of which one he'd get to would need to be determined.

(Also the implications of Loki manipulating time in a place where the time stones are mere paper weights is wild but that's for a future CRT methinks).
Planck should be able to help you out.

I guess we could say his attack speed is immeasurable. Not sure able about travel speed
If travel speed isn't immeasurable then unknown would be my second choice
I've always wanted to know the minimum size of a 5d space to be termed significant. So it starts from universal. Thanks

Minor nitpick, but it was centuries, not just a century.

Everything else looks good to me, I agree.
Also shouldn't Loki have Acausality? I'm not an expert on that ability, but I feel like he should have it.
Oh, and the final scene implies that Loki is aware and watching events that are transpiring within the timelines. What would that be, Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness, or something else?

Everything else looks good to me, I agree.
Also shouldn't Loki have Acausality? I'm not an expert on that ability, but I feel like he should have it.
Yes, but exactly which type needs to be discussed first, personally I think type 1 and 4 work.

Type 4 cause he seems to work on a different system of causality/time. Since, he can time travel in a timeless place which should be impossible according to multiple characters including Ouroboros who is a supergenius himself and also he can go in and outside of time.
Oh, and the final scene implies that Loki is aware and watching events that are transpiring within the timelines. What would that be, Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness, or something else?
Cosmic awareness I guess

Also temporal radiation doesn't seem to do anything to Loki either.

So, would that be a resistance to radiation or something else entirely

Last edited:
Also temporal radiation doesn't seem to do anything to Loki either.

So, would that be a resistance to radiation or something else entirely

What is Temporal Radiation described as, and what are the stated and shown effects?

Wasn't paying that much attention to the series when watching

This is not exactly correct.

It's not moving "through time", it's being able to move in such a way that time lost meaning.

If we define time as the progression of events in a linear fashion, an immeasurable speed character can completely ignore said progression. Their attacks can happen "out of order" in relation to these linear events (most straightforward application being to attack someone in the past so that through chain reaction in regards to causality, they are affected in the present). This is the reason they are effectively untouchable even to infinite speed characters, as infinite speed still follows the linear progression of time, although in 0 seconds. The event, from their perspective, is still the present. Immeasurable speed completely bypasses that, "the present" is meaningless.

It's not moving "through time", it's being able to move in such a way that time lost meaning.

If we define time as the progression of events in a linear fashion, an immeasurable speed character can completely ignore said progression. Their attacks can happen "out of order" in relation to these linear events (most straightforward application being to attack someone in the past so that through chain reaction in regards to causality, they are affected in the present). This is the reason they are effectively untouchable even to infinite speed characters, as infinite speed still follows the linear progression of time, although in 0 seconds. The event, from their perspective, is still the present. Immeasurable speed completely bypasses that, "the present" is meaningless.
isn’t time irrelevant for Loki so would he qualify

isn’t time irrelevant for Loki so would he qualify
As Qawsedf said, but to make it a lil more elaborate:

Time being irrelevant is not the same as treating the linear progression of time by sheer movement as irrelevant.

The first is a state of being or quality not inherently relevant to ones ability to act. For example, Professor Paradox from Ben 10 treats time as irrelevant, since he exists outside of it. He still isn't immeasurable, as he follows a linear progression of events, despite his timelessness. His actions can be measured, he exists in a state of constant "now". He is, therefore, acausal and not immeasurable.

Contrast what Professor Paradox can do with a proper immeasurable instance like Anos' Venuzdonoa sword, which completely breaks causality, to the point that before even being swung, it already cut you down.

Basically to get Immeasurable speed you need to do this:

1. Treat time as a spatial plane to waltz on. You should be able to walk back and forth through any point in time, like say, quick-dash to the beginning of time, then to the end of time, and so on and so forth. You need to be able to travel through time with nothing but sheer speed, no time travel bullshit powers allowed.

2. You need to be able to land attacks and ignore causality altogether. You need to be able to dodge attacks already struck, and strike someone before you yourself launch an attack.

As Qawsedf said, but to make it a lil more elaborate:

Time being irrelevant is not the same as treating the linear progression of time by sheer movement as irrelevant.

The first is a state of being or quality not inherently relevant to ones ability to act. For example, Professor Paradox from Ben 10 treats time as irrelevant, since he exists outside of it. He still isn't immeasurable, as he follows a linear progression of events, despite his timelessness. His actions can be measured, he exists in a state of constant "now". He is, therefore, acausal and not immeasurable.

Contrast what Professor Paradox can do with a proper immeasurable instance like Anos' Venuzdonoa sword, which completely breaks causality, to the point that before even being swung, it already cut you down.
Isn't this what Loki did basically? He was legitimately just moving across multiple timelines and grabbing the threads from different points (if those threads represent timelines, he was effectively holding it at different time points as he grabbed and pulled them)

But if that's wrong, what would Loki's movement be? Unknown?

I watched the episode, and now I can say I agree with everything. I believe that there are some stuff that should be added, like Acausality and some stuff about his Time Manipulation, but this can be added later on down the line in another CRT to not make this one too bloated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back